[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diogenes like stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: diogenes.jpg (12 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
12 KB, 201x251
Do you guys know any crazy Diogenes like people who just go around bothering society like this guy

https://youtu.be/jzysxHGZCAU?t=52s
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPgk0Hv-eTc
>>
>>460607
Thanks mate
>>
these people aren't as smart as diogenes
>>
>>460702
diogenes was a literal wanker
>>
>>460702
>>460712
Diogenes was fucking with society. That's what they are doing. As what the guy does he makes people think.
>>
>>460736
diogenes was on the same level as carrot top
>>
>>460736
diogenes wasn't an attention whore
>>
>>460753
surveillance camera man is only an attention whore because the subject matter, hypocrisy and apathy regarding state sponsored surveillance, demands it.
>>
File: diogenes.jpg (190 KB, 834x643) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
190 KB, 834x643
>>460757
hmm, maybe that applies when he is filming groups of people but when he puts a camera up to some homeless guy's face the roles are reversed
>>
>>460796
that applies to every single occurrence. State sponsored surveillance is pertinent to every single citizen. He's pointing out that standing there with a camera pisses everyone off but cctv cams and phone tapping pisses no one off.
>>
>>460808
I know what he's trying to do. It is not justified to do this to a solitary homeless person who has to put up with all sorts of bullshit and predatory people on a daily basis. A group of normies is fine.

Diogenes went through a crowded marketplace with a lamp, he didn't accost a beggar.
>>
>>460828
>he didn't accost a beggar.

First of all, the nigger lived over 1000 years ago, you have no idea what the fucker did not do only records of what he definitely did. For all you know he spent the third monday of every month finding and raping a litter of kittens to death on the outskirts of Sinope.

Second he's trying to make the viewer think, not the victim of his shenanigans.
>>
>>460590
Is that how Americans are? I think they're scary desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.