[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Judas in hell according to christians? I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: jeesus moshi moshi.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jeesus moshi moshi.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
Is Judas in hell according to christians? I don't think he should be seeing how he repented.
>>
File: I killed Jesus.jpg (531 KB, 800x1219) Image search: [Google]
I killed Jesus.jpg
531 KB, 800x1219
>>453727
>if this guy was proclaimed a saint
Judas is probably fucking some boys in catholic heaven.
>>
>>453727

Not according to many Christians. After all, without Judas there could have been no salvation of man. He was integral to God's plan. The more interesting question is whether or not Judas had free will.
>>
>>453786
None of us have free will. And this isn't because of God, it's because we have too many factors in life that make the notion of being completley free of doing whatever one so desires, completley ridiculous.
I didn't even choose to be born.
>>
>>453824
>dur
>>
>>453732
If I pull this off will you die?
>>
>>453786
He was possessed by Satan

Luke 22:2-4

2 and the chief priests and the teachers of the law were looking for some way to get rid of Jesus, for they were afraid of the people. 3 Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve. 4 And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus.
>>
There's some hand-wavy retcon that Judas later committed suicide so he went to hell for that.
>>
>>453786
If God is truly omniscient and has a divine plan then no one does.
>>
>>453727
According to Dante's Divine Comedy:

>In Dante’s Inferno, Satan is portrayed as a giant demon, frozen mid-breast in ice at the center of Hell. Satan has three faces and a pair of bat-like wings affixed under each chin. As Satan beats his wings, he creates a cold wind which continues to freeze the ice surrounding him, and the other sinners in the Ninth Circle. The winds he creates are felt throughout the other circles of Hell. Each of his three mouths chews on Judas, Brutus, and Cassius.
>>
>>453824
>None of us have free will
You have the free will to shitpost on a Burmese art appreciation board.

Seriously Calvin, go to bed.
>>
>>453996
You don't have to walk but the wagon will still drag you.
>>
>>453993
That is basically fanfiction
>>
yes, he's in hell because he didn't believe in Jesus as the son of God

he repented that he had sent an innocent man to his death. but he still thought Jesus was just a man
>>
>>453993
>According to someone's fanfiction
>>
File: 1450884187062.jpg (70 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1450884187062.jpg
70 KB, 640x638
>>453993
Why the fuck are the betrayers of Caesar in Satan's mouths? There wasn't worse betrayals? Caesar was holy? What bullshit.
>>
>>454086
The Divine Comedy is medieval fan fiction. It was written by a wop, so that probably explains it.
>>
>>454027
>>454033
>>454086
>>454118

It's basically part of the bible you heathens.
>>
>>454132
Yeah like my story about the secret 13th disciple, Simon the Hedgehog.
>>
>>454086

Cause no and yes.
How ignorant can you be?
>>
File: zpage145.gif (165 KB, 356x555) Image search: [Google]
zpage145.gif
165 KB, 356x555
>>453727
According to some hagiography I read, Judas is stranded on a very small island in the ocean where he is repeatedly bombarded by ocean waves and harsh northern storms, however he resides outside of Hell's mouth.
>>
File: 1448289042854.jpg (58 KB, 388x410) Image search: [Google]
1448289042854.jpg
58 KB, 388x410
>>454171
Hurtful words won't make me knowledgeable
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.