[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NADSI THREAD :DDD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: sw.jpg (69 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
69 KB, 900x720
Why were so many high profile NSDAP members were catholics?
>>
>>452311
Because protestant prussian aristos usually wanted to distance themselves from that smelly bavarian corporal

so the Adherents of Cathol within Germany, a lot from Bavaria and the like, kind of filled the gap
>>
They sure as hell didn't treat the Catholic Church well, I guess for same reason a lot of fedoras were raised Christians.
>>
Why did the Nazi Party have so many people with high IQ's?
>>
File: tumblr_lwogbjxf3F1qgxmc6o1_1280.jpg (281 KB, 790x491) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwogbjxf3F1qgxmc6o1_1280.jpg
281 KB, 790x491
>>452339
Daily reminder; German christians did all the killing during the war
>>
File: NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png (151 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png
151 KB, 400x312
The common nazi voter was a protestant though, catholics were more conservative / reactionary than nazi.

Actually the average person who voted for nazis was:

>protestant
>living in rural areas
>a woman
>>
I find it shocking that the Roman Catholic priests helped Ante Pavelic ( a leader of ustachi and very loyal to Nazi Germany until its end) to get a passport and escape for Argentina.
He was never persecuted, or sentenced, even though he was responsible for war crimes, including genocide, ordering torture and executions, a leader of a murderous regime, which left even the nazis disgusted.
>>
Priests were sent to concentration camps you know.
>>
Nazi voters were overwhelmingly Protestant.

Nazism was a handful of Catholics conning the retarded Protestant masses.
>>
>>452400
>a women
It's true innit?
Amazing.
>>
File: Hitler_Blushing.jpg (24 KB, 350x298) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_Blushing.jpg
24 KB, 350x298
>>452576
Yes. Women loved Hitler.
>>
File: 1411214732536.jpg (181 KB, 363x504) Image search: [Google]
1411214732536.jpg
181 KB, 363x504
>>452594
I know.
I'm sad I'll never love under the glorious reich with Hitler-Kun
>>
File: WAR_21.jpg (628 KB, 1643x1240) Image search: [Google]
WAR_21.jpg
628 KB, 1643x1240
>>452598
And die to a soviet bullet
>>
File: 8ckKTJF.png (107 KB, 953x1760) Image search: [Google]
8ckKTJF.png
107 KB, 953x1760
The real question is why so many of them were Austrians.
>>
>>452799
I think it might have been slight favoritism on Hitler's part. Sort of like if you're applying for a job and it's down to you and someone equally qualified, but he's from out of state and you're a local and the interviewer knows your family. Who do you think is probably gonna get the job?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.