[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 206x244
>"Upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

lel christfags actually bought into this obvious powergrab
>>
That verse is taken out of context.
Catholicucks.
>>
I think you mean popefags

True Christfags know that our savior has no "vicar"
>>
>>450361

I DO NOT THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO COMPREHEND THE METAPHYSICAL CONCEPTS CONTAINED IN THE BIBLE —OR IN ANY OTHER THEOLOGICAL SCRIPTURE—, NOR DO I THINK THAT YOU KNOW WHAT BEING AN AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN ENTAILS, OR IMPLIES.
>>
>>450382
I THINK YOUR CAPS ARE OVERCOMPENSATING FOR LACK OF SUBSTANCE
TO BE QUITE HONEST
>>
>>450382
i think you used to be smart but got sucked into an obvious death cult tbqhwu family
>>
>>450391

I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN, BUT THAT DOES NOT PRECLUDE ME FROM COMPREHENDING, NOR FROM REALIZING THAT THE "ORIGINAL POSTER" (YOU?) IS A MORONIC IDIOT.
>>
>>450403
>MORONIC IDIOT
lol so mad

what triggered you? was it my use of the term 'christfag'? you're not christian (or so you claim) but you jump to their defense
>>
>>450379
Fucking Protestants and their Jesus worship. Don't you realize he is only a minor part of the religion. Even the local preacher is more importaint, he controls uses and makes him mutate the cookie into Jesu's toes and fingers for the great feast.

Pope is really fucking powerful, like he's at least as powerful if not more than Jesus's father. He's the boss.
>>
>>450388
FAMILY
>>
>>450403
FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIC, FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.