[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really a bad guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Nicolae_Ceausescu.png (96 KB, 412x528) Image search: [Google]
Nicolae_Ceausescu.png
96 KB, 412x528
Was he really a bad guy?
>>
Yes, he was. Living in communist Romania was complete and utter shit unless you knew somebody in the government.
>>
>>447628
>natsionalist communism

Literally the most retarded shit ever.
>>
>>447628
He got shot by a firing platoon, guess that counts for something.
>>
>>447628
4 u
>>
He started off really strong (denouncing the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia, improving relations with the West, improving press freedom and civil liberities, etc.), then fucked it up royally after visiting China and North Korea and trying to export their ideologies to Romania from 1971 onwards. I once heard someone here call Mao Zedong "The George Lucas of history", but I feel like that's a title better reserved for Ceausescu.
>>
>>447997
How would that make either of them George Lucas.
>>
>>448249
It's a reddit meme. The guy you're responding to is a redditor and he heard some other jerk off on reddit say that.
>>
>>447628
He looks a lot like Ted Cruz. The fuck?
>>
>>447664
So like Romania know but Communist?
>>
>>448483
Yes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.