[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Deer Cave People might have lived as recently as 4000 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Red_Deer_Cave_people_YouTube_8.png (213 KB, 520x280) Image search: [Google]
Red_Deer_Cave_people_YouTube_8.png
213 KB, 520x280
Why isn't anyone talking about this? This means that the ancient Chinese more than likely saw these guys.

http://www.sott.net/article/308852-Red-Deer-Cave-Mysterious-humanoid-species-may-have-intermingled-with-early-humans-in-China
>>
>>447536
>more than likely killed these guys
There. Fixed.
>>
>>447566
This desu. Seems to me that we have to congratulate the Chinese on being one step above the British. As far as I know, the British are the only ones who actually managed to genocide a whole ethnicity.
>>
Why not, it's not like presence of Homo Sapiens was destined to kill the other races instantly.
>>
>>447575
>the British are the only ones who actually managed to genocide a whole ethnicity.

Who?
>>
>>447582
The Boer people, I think. I may be completely wrong, but I do remember they managed to kill off a while ethnicity.
>>
>>447590
Then what are afrikaners?
>>
>>447590

no.jpg
>>
>>447590
Loads of Boer's are still around, but they have a deep cultural memory about what the fucking British did to them. Can't be what you're thinking of.
>>
>>447590

"no"

They did kill all the Tasmanians, though.
>>
>>447763
Tasmanians were not fit to survive.

They didn't wear clothes, didn't know how to make fire, and only used wood tools.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x295
>>447773
>implying red deer cave dwellers were more advanced
>>
>>447773

You won't hear any disagreement from me - I would have killed all the Aborigines, too (well, except for the blonde ones, whom I would have just tried to breed out of existence)
>>
The fuck is this site? Looks like a 15 year old from 1999 tried to make a website of the future but failed miserably like a faggot.

Fuck you, OP. Your source is shit.
>>
>>447800
Not OP but here,
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151217151544.htm
>>
>>447575
>>447575
How many incas do you know?
>>
>>447842
^this
Many of native american tribes were completely annihilated
>>
>>447842
There's two countries filled with direct descendants of the Incas. Plenty of people with little to no European admixture in Bolivia and Peru. That being said there where plenty of native groups that were wiped out by the Spanish. The Incas weren't one of those groups though,
>>
>>447789
Thing with the Tasmanians and other Abos is. They were more advanced when they migrated to Australia, some 60,000 years ago.

They somehow got worse. Given another 100 years before being discovered by Europeans. They would have probably gone extinct.
>>
>>447773
>didn't know how to make fire
dank memes
cbf looking up clothes, but rhys jones overstepped the mark when he made that claim
>>
>>447575
>As far as I know, the British are the only ones who actually managed to genocide a whole ethnicity.

> The Boer people
Fucking cocksucker.
>>
>>447878
>60,000 years ago.
Abo's are the faggots from Papua New Guinea, they migrated from India not to long ago and mixed with the more Polynesian looking people.
>>
>>447992
>who is Mungo Man

nice revisionism faggot
>>
>>448041
>>who is Mungo Man
How is that related to what I said?
>>
>>448060
Isn't Mungo Man a slimmer, taller human that's directly related to present day Aborigines?
>>
File: korowai_Papua.jpg (107 KB, 450x242) Image search: [Google]
korowai_Papua.jpg
107 KB, 450x242
>>448085
I never said Abo's migrated into Australia recently, I said they are mixed with a recent migration, that migration gives them their stereotypical feature set.

pic related
>>
>>447575
For the sake of being accurate on this board, please stop posting here
>>
File: 12+Portraits.jpg (609 KB, 950x840) Image search: [Google]
12+Portraits.jpg
609 KB, 950x840
>>448138
>>
File: big daddy kane.jpg (38 KB, 266x355) Image search: [Google]
big daddy kane.jpg
38 KB, 266x355
You guys think any other human species might have lived alongside us?
>>
>>448694
>us
>human species
human = Homo Sapiens, which is itself a species. I'm not being an asshat, this has a point.
So a good question is "where there other extint Homo Sapiens subspecies?" or "did any other Homo species live in the times of the greatest Homo of them all, the HSapiens?"

But I no longer know what the definition of species is when it comes to humans. Because of political correctness (ie, trying to revert the Nazi propaganda) people insist that "there are no human subspecies nor significant racial distinctions". But by the traditional definition two individuals are from the same species when they can create fertile offspring together, and then I hear that the European population has Neanderthal DNA, meaning that Neanderthals and Sapiens are NOT different species, but subpecies of a common group.

Wait, thanks god, I'm seeing in Wikipedia now that people are starting to classify them as subpecies

So, whatever definition floats your boat, here's the list, and you decide which of these are human:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo#List_of_species
>H. floresiensis, extint 12,000 years ago
>Denisova hominin, extint 40,000 years ago
>Red Deer Cave people, extint 11,500 years ago
>H. neanderthalensis, 40,000 years ago

So yes, we are just the last surviving Homos
>>
>Why is nobody talking about this?
Hello, Tumblr.
>>
>>447842
Only a few, personally.
>>
>>448337
Top middle and first column second row look like normal African Americans, with a bit of mixed race heritage. Third row middle looks like an average Indian/Pakistani/Sri Lankan/Bangladeshi.
>>
>>448833
There are only two known subspecies of H.Sapiens afaik, H. Sapiens Sapiens and Homo Sapiens Idalthu, which is extinct.
>>
>>448926
read the post again, those I listed are sometimes classified as Sapiens:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal#Classification
http://www.uniprot.org/taxonomy/741158

except that floresiensis is most certainly not a Sap
>>
File: before_the_war.png (382 KB, 422x622) Image search: [Google]
before_the_war.png
382 KB, 422x622
>>447763
>>447773
>>447878
>>448138
Tasmanian's still exist and also only some aboriginals have later wave ancestry and even then it's minimal and localized
>>448899
You're blind as fuck
>>
>>447575
>>447576
>A different species
>race or ethnicity
>>
>>448899
African Americans don't usually have big noses, only wide ones, and your average one doesn't have brow ridges THAT big.
>>
>>449170
>Tasmanians still exist

As a mixed race people.
>>
>>450234
As all native peoples in most colonized nations are, they are still Tasmanian Aboriginals and the government treated them as such.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.