[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jonas Savimbi:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: DEATHTOTHEMPLA.png (148 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
DEATHTOTHEMPLA.png
148 KB, 300x259
>>
>>445637
Stop
>>
good thread
>>
>>445637
But that's a smoke grenade launcher.

https://youtu.be/07zayhBzujU
>>
RHODESIAN CAMO
>>
>>446055
but HE rounds exist
>>
>>446055
But the gun in OP's image is a Hawk MM-1.
>>
did nothing wrong
>>
we wuz UNITAS and shiet
>>
>>445637
Totally depends on what side you stand on politically

But Savimbi/UNITA failed in his long-term military objectives, so there's that
>>
File: savimbi[1].jpg (213 KB, 498x352) Image search: [Google]
savimbi[1].jpg
213 KB, 498x352
>>445637
no idea but will be following this thread
but all i remember was that when i was a children his death was showned during a week or so in my country (portugal) and it shocked me a lot since it was mostly raw footage of a rotting dead body with flies everywhere
>>
>>445637
Do you guys believe the theory that the CIA helped kill him by triangulating his cell phone?
>>
>>445637
Savimbi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>446499
I think that is probably right, I'm not tinfoil but The Americans probably wanted to repair relations with the MPLA and saw no value in Savimbi now that the Soviets were gone and the MPLA had rejected Marxism
>>
bumping because this is the first thread on angolan history in the entire board

one thing is sure, savimbi was a badass
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.