[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here comes the collapse of life as we know it guys. King Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1442608204617.jpg (23 KB, 206x255) Image search: [Google]
1442608204617.jpg
23 KB, 206x255
Here comes the collapse of life as we know it guys.
King Christian II has placed a ban on open carry of claymores throughout the land.
No more showing off your newest forge to your friends; no more duelling with scrubs that art calling you a faggot.
This sucks. I have a wide variety of claymores from all over Europe and now they're all just wall hanger junk. I spent so long collecting and sharpening them on the grindstone, during those long days, instead of visiting the Tavern I saved my money for these.
It doesn't even make any sense. Doesn't the kingdom know that 87% of claymore deaths in Denmark are suicides, and that the vast majority of homicides are due to zweihanders and not claymores?

This is it, friends. I'm moving to Norway. At least we can still fire crossbows there. I've been thinking of doing so ever since they put that "no more than 2 metres long" ban on polearms.

PC culture gone mad I say. Thou hast to be shitting me. Well, if the guards come to take my claymores they're getting their heads royally cut off! They can all go to hell, the damn ottoman-empire sympathisers.

How am I supposed to feel safe on the streets knowing that corrupt assholes can come along and kill me when I am defenceless?
>>
Probably those feminists and that damned rapier culture.
>>
>>436465
Top kek.
>>
>>436486
I'm telling you, it's those damned reformists and Cathars. They're supporting some sort of realm-wide conspiracy with those fucking traders from the North.
>>
>>436527
I don't get why the Tudors think they can get away with selling their axes to the Protestants. They seem to be right.
>>
>>436465
Have you not heard that the King has also instructed for there to be announced several zones free of knaves in many of the districts and roads of Denmark? How might a highwayman or robber waylay a man if he is within an area free of knaves? Certes would a claymore be of no use in these areas.

I swear that all the posts on this site have been posted by seditious Swiss, and none by true loyal subjects of Denmark.
>>
>>436577
Thou seest a sign saying "no knaves"
I seest a sign proclaiming "target practice"
>>
>>436603
If there were truly to be knaves in the zones, the Sheriff and our lords would raise a posse for to oust him from our lands.

In sooth, must I shake my head in sorrow for the poor souls of this thread.
>>
>>436639
I believe we ought to end him rightly. A no nonsense solution, I submit to thee.
>>
Oooga booga rockstop!
>>
you don't need a claymore for self-defense! a dagger or a rapier, a much more refined weapon, can do the job just as well as a slab of steel!
That claymore of yours is just you and your cohorts being embarrassed by their weak manhood and must make up for it some other way.
I, for one, carry no weapon, the streets of Copenhagen are safe under our glorious King Christian II
>>
>>436758
As an outpsoken gun owner, I love this argument.

Not sarcastically, either. I laugh. Hard.

There's a special irony to being told a carbine in 9mm is a high caliber penis compensatory.
>>
>>436758
That's exactly what the Swedish nobles said and observe where their heads and their bodies are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.