[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you atheists deal with the fact that: >Egyptian chariot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: Moses.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1118) Image search: [Google]
Moses.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1118
How do you atheists deal with the fact that:

>Egyptian chariot wheels are found in the Red Sea
>Millions of brimstone balls are found in Jordan
>Noah's ark has been found in Turkey

How do you deny archeological evidence?
>>
obvious bait but

>woah egyptian items found in a sea bordering egypt!!!!

Why didn't they dump them in the Atlantic? God is proven, thank you anonymous.
>>
sources, citations, etc.
>>
>>435036
Google you retard.
>>
>>435064
>there's no trees

What makes you assume there weren't?
>>
>>435052

If you want to convince us, you have to show your research and evidence. I'm waiting to be entertained.
>>
>>435074
Show me evidence grass is green.
Until then, I won't believe you.
>>
File: tumblr_lq7hzu0nZ31qhh5nho1_500.jpg (45 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lq7hzu0nZ31qhh5nho1_500.jpg
45 KB, 500x676
>>435017
Those are all lies http://www.snopes.com/religion/redsea.asp
>>
but there are bigger mountains than ararat
>>
ITT: atheists in denial

they will stubbornly reject God in this life and then scream for forgiveness in hell
>>
>>435109

>Atheists go to hell
Look, an Heretic.
>>
>>435082
Lmao, not him, but you have the burden of proof, now fuck off until you can substantiate your claims.
>>
>>435125
>prove to me something that is common knowledge

Prove to me that birds can fly.
Until then, you're wrong!
>>
File: gomorrah-brimstone.jpg (15 KB, 333x245) Image search: [Google]
gomorrah-brimstone.jpg
15 KB, 333x245
Analysis of the Brimstone

These sulfur balls are mostly golf ball sized, and some have burn marks all around them! Webster's Dictionary says that "brimstone" = sulfur. Accordingly, we have found the absolute proof that we have finally located Sodom and Gomorrah, the cities of the plain!

Above at left is brimstone with a burned, hardened shell that has the unburned sulfur inside, and next to it is brimstone without a burned shell. The photo at right is a shell or capsule with unburned sulfur inside. Tiny crystals are on its surface which were formed when the sulfur was burning and was in a liquid state, then it burned out.

Each of the cities of the plain contain evidence of brimstone which God rained down upon the cities to destroy them. The brimstone is composed of 96-98 percent sulfur, with trace amounts of magnesium which create an extremely high temperature burn. This is the only place on earth where you can find 96 percent pure monoclinic sulfur in a round ball. This brimstone is NOT from any type of geo-thermal activity as there is no evidence of such in the area, and geo-thermal sulfur nodules are only 40 percent pure sulfur and are of the rhombic type.
>>
File: gomorrah-north8.jpg (32 KB, 492x366) Image search: [Google]
gomorrah-north8.jpg
32 KB, 492x366
Analysis of the Ash

God rained down upon these cities was so hot that it burned the limestone blocks that were used in the construction of the cities. The ash there today is composed of Calcium Sulfate and Calcium Carbonate which are by-products of the limestone and sulfur burning.

Everything in these cities burned and turned into ash, including the buildings themselves as the Bible says that the cities were to be destroyed also. The Bible told us that God rained down "fire and brimstone" When God rains down fire, it is a consuming fire, just like the time of Elijah when God sent down fire to destroy the stone altar, the limestone buildings here were totally destroyed and turned into ash.

Above: The extremely high burning temperatures created a multi-shaded layering of ash that was formed by thermal ionization, caused by electrons repelling and attracting, creating a swirling effect in the remains.

Notice each of the cities stand out from the surrounding terrain because of the white ash contained within them. The city of Zoar was a "little one" or a newly built city that was square. As cities grew or expanded they quickly lost this square shape.

Genesis 10:19 indicates the five cities formed the Canaanite border, thus the could not have been grouped together at the south end of the Dead Sea as popularly believed. They form a north-south line along the Jordan/Dead Sea area. Gomorrah is located at the base of Masada, and in 1998, additional formations were found in Jordan on the opposite of the Dead Sea from Gomorrah in the Lisan Peninsula, including a large cemetery area containing 1,000,000 graves. The same structures as found on the Israeli side were also found on the Jordanian side - ash, brimstone and even ceramic tile.
>>
>feeding a troll
>>
>>435156
>scientific and empirical evidence is now troll

Atheists will do whatever they can to deny God.
>>
>>435165
atheists are retarded, just ignore them
>>
>>435017
>Egyptian chariot wheels are found in the Red Sea
No http://www.snopes.com/religion/redsea.asp
>Millions of brimstone balls are found in Jordan
Can't find a credible source for this. Do u have a link?
No.
http://www.snopes.com/religion/noahsark.asp
>>
actually archaeology proves OT is bullshtting for example certain cities OT mentions did existed around the time of Babylonian exile but certainly did not existed during bronze age, the lying jews basically thought those cities must have existed in the time of moses. there is also no archaeological evidence of 40 years around sinai.

there are plenty of biblical archaeologist journals that you can read, I'm not saying stop reading whatever your pastor has suggested but compare the evidence with the other and also try to see the mistakes and the loopholes people go through in trying to prove miracles. Have some critical thinking.

You can believe in your god but stop pushing your pseudo science into the field. There is a reason why no one takes you seriously.
>>
>>435407
>snopes

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT
>>
scholars don't even agree that it was the red sea that was crossed in the bible
>>
File: image.png (467 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467 KB, 1024x768
I WILL NEVER LET
YOUR
PEOPLE
GO
>>
>religious people will waste their entire lives worshipping nothing for a "next life" which will never happen

o i am laffin'!
>>
>>435165
>>435195
Fucking christtards are delusional
>>
File: grass.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
grass.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>435082
im not trying to prove anything im just curious
what colour would you call pic related?
>>
>>436005
Fucking GOAT movie.
>>
>>435130
Here's video evidence of a bird flying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEVpJK7pEPE
Here's a cornell lecture on bird flight
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/physics/lessons/elementary/flight

I didn't know that Noah's ark was in Turkey, for example. Last I heard there were about 6 different places where people found old boat wood and said it was Noah's ark. That's not "commonly accepted."
>>
>>435017

>Noahs Ark in Turkey
>a vaguely boat shaped hill on some satellite photos
>>
>>435071
Most plant's cant survive 40 days underwater.
>>
>>435509
whereas there have been a plethora of trustworthy sources provided by the opposing side.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 800x530
>>435114
>universalism
>>
How to religous people deal with the fact that:

>The earth is round
>The moon is not 20 miles from the ground
>The sun is not a flaming chariot
>Planetary orbits are not concentric circles
>Dripping yourself with swallows blood does not treat leprecy.

How do you deny scientific truth.
>>
>>435017
>ITT protestants take metaphor as literal historical truth, argue with athiests
>>
>>436378
Just because a tree's dead, doesn't make it disappear.
>>
>>435052
Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
>>
>>435509
K
>>

Lord alive.
>>
>>435509
yeah you're right, the bible is a much more respectable source
>>
>>437726
It is.
>>
>>435082
No-one was claiming that grass is green you worthless cunt, they were claiming metaphysical interference by a particular desert god.
>>
>>435109
my god is going to send you and your god to hell for saying that.
>>
ITT: atheists getting rekt
>>
NOW HOL DA FUK UP BRAH

SO U BE SAYIN

DAT WE

DAT WE WUZ CHIMPS N' SHEIT?

FUCK U CRACKA AIN NO CHIMP CUZ MA MOMMA AIN A CHIMP AIGHT?
>>
>>435017
They were put there by the God of atheism to test my faith in Athee.
>>
>>435145
>we found balls of sulphur and made a story about how they got there.

>>435153
The ash there today is composed of
>Calcium Sulfate
occurs naturally as gypsum
>Calcium Carbonate
occurs naturally as chalk, limestone, marble, and calcite

>creating a swirling effect in the remains
I haven't heard of folded strata
>>
File: 1448588759745.jpg (55 KB, 767x387) Image search: [Google]
1448588759745.jpg
55 KB, 767x387
>>435017
How do you Christians deal with the fact that Muslims will rule the world and all white men are going to be kucked by big Arab Muslim cocks?
>>
>>435052
Literally tumblr-tier "I don't have to educate you" bullshit and I'm sick of seeing it. YOU DO have to educate me if you're to bring something up you stupid fucking cunt. I can fucking fly. Yes, I can. You want evidence that I can? Well PFFSSH fuck you faggot come watch me fly. Until then, I'm going to shit up this board saying I can fly even though I present no evidence whatsoever to prove it because fucking why not. Fuck you and keep this shit out of forums for discussion you twat
>>
>>436167
Agreed, incredible soundtrack
>>
>>437895
>
>>
>>437895
>I'm not obsessed I swear!
>>
>>435017
the archaeological evidence shows zero evidence of a hebrew population in egypt at any point. there is a SINGLE mention of a tribe Israel that was btfo by Ramses II's son on one of his Asian campaigns. There were however tons of Canaanites living in the delta. They eventually managed to rule most of Egypt until they were expelled by the Egyptian dynasty that founded the New Kingdom. They were called the Hyksos and their expulsion is probably what later got remembered as the "Exodus" where it becomes a WE WUZ SLAVES meme, sort of the inverted version of we wuz kings n sheet. The Hyksos were polytheists like the Egyptians, their chief god being Seth/Ba'al. Even Jews in the 7th century were still largely polytheistic.

There was no Exodus and no Hebrew slave population with One God.
>>
As a Scandinavian person it blows my mind that there are people that actually believe in god. I've never known someone who is religious, the only time I get in contact with Christians is Americans on 4chan and I'm flabbergasted every time.
>>
>>438262
same here (Germany). it feels like stepping through a time machine or talking to someone from another planet
>>
>>438271
>same here (Germany). it feels like stepping through a time machine
Living in Germany probably feels exactly like stepping into a time machine set to seventh century Arabia.
>>
>>435017

Any sauce on that, family?
>>
>>438815

I bet the next response will be 'google it yourself'

Because when you try to make a point, others should definitely have to do all the work for you
>>
But the Ark of the Convent is in Ethiopia anon!
>>
>>435086
>9gag.com
>look mom, I know all the memes xD
Get the fuck out from my board.
>>
>>437726
>Bible means American-tier protestantism

[spoiler]shiggydiggy[/spoiler]
>>
>>435017
Even though you have no sources I'll bite.

>Wheels in Red Sea

Accidents happen during shipping. Arguably could be cart wheels instead.

>Brimstone in Jordan
Sodom and Gomorrah aren't in Jordan. Besides, the Mediterranean is absurdidly volcanic.

>Noah's Ark
Remains of a long structure used by nomads who have passed through for millenia.
>>
/his/ theists are good at trolling, they actually manage to piss me off. Well done

Also the "ITT: atheists ..." guy and the "just ignore the atheists" guy. I know you're the same guy.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.