[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's something I'd like to know about you cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1450545364393.jpg (229 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1450545364393.jpg
229 KB, 900x948
There's something I'd like to know about you cucks arguing for the existence of god, but never find any arguments that can defend your theological position. To any of those that don't, this thread isn't for you to reply to.
>>
>>434867
Oh yeah, what I wanted to know is why do you use whatever god-given logic and reasoning powers you were given to arrive at some semblance of evidence/proof for God, but make the jump and pick a religion that has all a bunch of dogma and other shit surrounding it that is completely indefensible in the same way.
>>
File: God's pharmacy.png (1 MB, 1350x1680) Image search: [Google]
God's pharmacy.png
1 MB, 1350x1680
http://www.compellingtruth.org/truth_God.html

/thread
>>
Because Our Lord Steven Christ said so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLs30cF1d7E
>>
>>434893
stop posting this. you know that if you keep posting the same thing, people will KNOW it's you, right? autists, I don't get them, man.
>>
>>434867
Miracles of the Roman Catholic Church.
>>
>>435160
>stop posting truth!!
>your facts are hurting my feelings!
>>
>>434893
Those are pretty damn farfetched, mate. Just because you see a formation that kind of looks like a face on Mars doesn't mean it's anything more than a formation that looks kind of like face, and sometimes not even that.
>>
File: 1394489002483.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
1394489002483.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>434893
>>
>>434893
Here are some other god facts about these foods!

Sliced carrots really bear no resemblance to a human eye, and they don't specifically benefit eyesight at all, they just help in Vitamin A production!

A tomato has 4 chambers and is red just like the heart. Eating tomatoes can prevent prostate cancer.

A walnut looks like a brain, and is also good for heart health!

Grapes hang in a cluster, just like your testes, and celery is long and straight like your dad's boner. Did you know that they're good for your colon, too?

Seriously, there's no point in even thinking that pic is a /thread to anything other than "that old woman on my facebook posted this! Look how stupid she is."
>>
>>435243
when did I state you were hurting my feelings? you're just being a retard.
>>
>>434893
>Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart.
Hwat?
>>
>>434893
nicee tiddie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.