[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Napoleon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 5503f44065.jpg (134 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
5503f44065.jpg
134 KB, 620x465
What would have happen if Napoleon had won Waterloo and set his gaze on the new world?

Considering the good relations with the americans due to the help of France for their war of independance less than 50 years ago would that friendship still had remained?

Or would he had conquered the rest of the known world?
>>
>>429386
He would have probably freed Quebec that is for sure.
>>
File: 100.png (156 KB, 322x1041) Image search: [Google]
100.png
156 KB, 322x1041
>>429386
>What would have happen if Napoleon had won Waterloo

He'd have lost the next battle
War was unwinnable (pic related)

For Napoleon to remain in power, you have to go as far as the 1812 disaster
If he hadnt invaded Russia, he probably wouldnt have been defeated
>>
>>429403
alright lets say he won all the known battles in Europe and didnt invade Russia in winter.

What then?
>>
Napoleon was never interested in the new world. Haiti was nothing but a pain in the ass, and he was glad to be rid of Louisiana as well.
>>
>>429403
I can only imagine Naples going "Well I dun goof'd"
>>
>>429562
Murat definitely goofed, but not in siding with Napoleon. He didn't really have any choice in tha matter, he had burned all the bridges with the rest of Europe so siding with Napoleon was his only hope of saving not just his crown, but his very life.
>>
>>429386

Considering how he lost his fleet and that of his ally ten years earlier...
No so much.
>>
>>429386
He could have been fleeing to America and borrowed their troops to conquer the South America and establish a new empire
>>
>>429386
Napoleon was a fucking huge faggot
>>
>>430739
What makes you say that?
>>
>>430778
We're very similar
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 565x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 565x720
>>430954
>He thinks he's anything like Napoleon
>>
>>429416
More like :

Let's say Russia keep it's alliance with France, doesn't listen to the butthurt barons and btfo the kebab instead of lurking on Poland.

And let's even add :
Let's say Napoelon doesn't think Spain want him as an emperor and doesn't invade them, instead go himself and the troops btfo portugal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.