[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you realize Locke is the reason America sucks Also propriety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: locke.jpg (89 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
locke.jpg
89 KB, 612x612
>when you realize Locke is the reason America sucks
Also propriety in general. The Indians had some good ideas, apparently.
>>
>America sucks

Except it doesn't.
>>
>not liking life
>not liking liberty
>not liking property

Enjoy your Brave New World
>>
>>425919
The Brave New World is literally the world we are living in at present.
>>
>>425909
>dissing on the man who gave you your natural right
SHIGGY DIGGY.
>>
>>425916
>government wants to help you in Europe
>it helps you

>government wants to help you in Murica
>but what about MUH FREEDOMS?!
>government isn't legally allowed to help you anymore
>>
>>425952
>government helping anyone but shitskins in Europe

Thanks for the laugh chap
>>
>>425909
Property is fine so long as society and rhe government recognizes the inherent violence in enforcing such and enacts some measures to rectify the inevitable imbalance this creates.

We've known this since the Roman Republic.
>>
>>425965
so what measures were those? and did they actually work?
>Rome collapsed
>>
>>425961

Kill yourself You dumb piece of shit. Seriously, you're beyond fucking retarded.

T. White Euro with rich parents
>>
>>425993
Sure thing Muhammad.
>>
>>425919
Sorry, noble struggler, I can't hear the glory of your survival over my nonstop EDM, MDMA, and pussy.

O woe. Woe to my terrible life and fate.
>>
File: john-rawls.jpg (50 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
john-rawls.jpg
50 KB, 710x720
>>425909
Social contract? B-but what about "social justice"?
>>
>>425948
>natural right
>given
ishygddt
>>
>>425909
I wouldnt classify carving peoples hearts out with a shard of glass as a good idea
>>
>>426098
Social justice? But what about justice?
>>
>>425970
No empire lasts forever...

Julius Caesar implemented land reform to give land back to soldiers and farmers who were being kicked off my slave owning conglomerates. Some form of these laws existed until Roman citizens literally gave up their freedom for the protection and security of the Latifundia in the late empire (beginning of feudalism).
>>
>>425952
>Government
>Wanting to help you
Yeah, Lyndon Johnson definitely wanted to help poor Blacks and not just force them into a state of dependence them into having to vote exclusively Democrat.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.