[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
17th century history in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: golden age....jpg (56 KB, 700x356) Image search: [Google]
golden age....jpg
56 KB, 700x356
Help /his/ I'm working on an historical paper on the subject on the crisis in the 17e century in Europe, more specific on the economical aspects. Due to a lot of other work i have less then 31 hours to complete this paper. I hope you guys can help me with references or even little notes of information that i can quickly examine (please put references if you do this). A student in need.
>>
>I'm a procrastinating faggot do my homework for me

Live with the consequences of your choices.
>>
>>422453
The chief cause of the economic crisis in Europe was flowers.
>>
Not really the pocrastinating type desu, all my other papers and transcribtions are done. This was just asking about people who encountered information on the toppic and are kind enough to share references, so i can finish it in the time limit..
>>
31 hours is not enough time to do research on a complicated subject like 1600's economics.

You're fucked brah.

Do you even have a thesis statement?
>>
Well the definition of the problem is like an analyse why they called it the crisis century and how come that some regions like Southern Netherlands, parts of Germany and some french regions were going trough 'an golden age'... So i'm looking for mainly references on articles (because the most of them can be consulted online).
>>
>>422556
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_General_Crisis

Look through references

7 and 8 are online articles
>>
Dutch revolution?
Birth of Protestantism?
>>
>>422580
Thanks but I already had a look on those,I was just finished reading the works from E. J. Hobsbawm and H. R. Trevor-Roper (those are an recommendation if you're intrested in the topic).
>>
>>422453
A N T W E R P
N
T
W
E
R
P
>>
>>422600
Well I'm working more specific on the economical decline of Europe. Religions like protestanism had for certain their share in the timespirit of then, but i will not concludes these in the paper due on the scale of research (Western-Europe).
>>
I'm sure you've heard of the tulip mania in the netherlands.

One thing that caused a big economic decline in the netherlands was the moving of banking and trade companies to london after the glorious revolution. It is what made the dominance in worldwide trading shift more and more towards britain, probably worth mentioning.
>>
>>422707
why would all the bankers and merchants move to england along with the king
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.