[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
catholicism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1442912718-italypope2-o.jpg (87 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
1442912718-italypope2-o.jpg
87 KB, 800x535
why does the catholic church give the most satanic vibe?
>>
>>421273
Because your image of satanic is incorrect?
>>
>>421273
This sculpture is based honestly.
>>
>>421273
>>421282
>>421289
What is that sculpture called? And what is it?
>>
File: 1441606695629.jpg (107 KB, 517x687) Image search: [Google]
1441606695629.jpg
107 KB, 517x687
>>421273
>>
>>421298
It's called La Resurrezione
>>
>>421273

Cause Catholic Church still understood that a religion needs some structure.

>But my religion offers me a personal relation with my god!
Why the hell do you have a organized religion then?
>>
>>421308

Well, he's a good sport. Yikes.
>>
>>421289
This. It looks pretty badass.
>>
>>421273
because it is satans biggest achievement, every major war, genocide, rape, slaughter in the last 2000 years was because of the church. the 'religion'. abolishing the church we would abolish satan.
>>
>>421392
:^)
>>
>>421308
Oh mein Gott
>>
>>421273
>all this superficial grandeur
I'll never understand
>>
File: B1JwVFNCEAAOglL.jpg (95 KB, 599x607) Image search: [Google]
B1JwVFNCEAAOglL.jpg
95 KB, 599x607
>>421282
>OP's image is incorrect
write fucking "satan throne" in google, this shit cannot be more obvious. catholic church ain't even trying anymore.
>>
Catholicism, by definition, drifted away from the roots of the original church and adopted every form of pagan ritual imaginable, mashing it into one big brand of a religious messpot.

Reformation was about people stepping back and realizing how ridiculous it had gotten with regards to original scripture.

When I was Christian Protestant I was fully convinced every Catholic was going to hell and according to the Bible I think that would technically be true.
>>
>>422094
>Catholicism was successful at uniting the whole of Western Europe with their myriad of customs under one church, and my butthurt forbearers decided the Roman church wasn't brimstone and irrational enough
Ftfy
>>
>>422114

If you're looking for a real faith though it's pretty easy to see it's a load of convoluted bullshit

even if it is some kind of cultural club that unifies places
>>
>>422130
It's a structured from of worship and spiritual guidance, with most of the odd Jew parts of the Bible seen as allegory, the emphasis put on the new testament, and with holidays and rituals based on European traditions.

I don't see what else you would need to be honest, family
>>
File: CLC5YRFUwAAiVEv.png (94 KB, 429x468) Image search: [Google]
CLC5YRFUwAAiVEv.png
94 KB, 429x468
>>421273
>paying for your sins, basically you can rape and kill as long as you pay your shit, you are morally free to do so (the people however would kill you before the church would crucify you)
>get fucked, quartered or sliced for saying anything against it, shit even if they think you were somehow against them they gonna inquisit the shit out of you by torture
>women, a part of the mankind considered root of evil, used as a tool for fucking and producing offspring, lesser being
>raping boys most recognised brand

catholic church ain't the satan, too obvious
>>
File: pope.png (184 KB, 650x331) Image search: [Google]
pope.png
184 KB, 650x331
>>421273
>restoring Sodom and Gomorrha
Benedict really exposed it, but Francis, that fuck just went directly.
>>
>>422232
I'm not so sure what's so awful about that quote. It's God's place to judge, and the pope hasn't backed down on sodomy being a sin.
>>
File: sodom.jpg (3 MB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
sodom.jpg
3 MB, 2500x1667
>>422232
>implying sodom is hell, not paradise

grow up anon, we are in 2015 now
>>
The Vatican is a satanic, corrupt corporation. Now, I am not implying that Jesus or his followers are satanic, I am just stating the obvious, the Catholic church is corrupt as fuck and people need to get there heads of there asses and admit it already.
>>
>>422246
You know how Sodom ended up don't you?

Also the Catholics literally worship a woman. Not just a mere mortal, but a WOMAN. The root of feminism lies there, in the Mary cult.
>>
why is this thread making sense. everything fits, corrupted the teachings of the holy man, took his words but made attrocities in that name, sending the mankind in the dark ages, only after the age of enlightment when we shat on the church did we improve as people.
>>
>>422259
>Also the Catholics literally worship a woman.
>The root of feminism lies there, in the Mary cult.

Yeah thats why everyone's a woman in the catholic church. Shit effort desu.
>>
>>422263
>Sending mankind into the dark ages

This meme.

As for the hardliners, I really don't see what Francis has done that is bad for the Church. He still acknowledges that those things are sinful, and is openly against gay marriage. He is also acknowledging that Christ's forgiveness is endless though.

>>421308
St. Francis, is that you?
>>
>>422270
It's literally the truth, but maybe I should've said they preserved it instead of created. Matriarchal cults would've been completely eradicated by now if Christians stayed true to the Word, but the Catholics just replaced pagan fertility goddess cults with Mary, hence preserving this cretinism.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.