[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MLK Were those recordings true? I've heard plenty of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjgwNDg5NDgz[1].jpg (129 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjgwNDg5NDgz[1].jpg
129 KB, 1200x1200
>MLK
Were those recordings true?

I've heard plenty of times that Hoover was just paranoid as fuck, is there any validity to this?

Not trolling, honest to God(gods/whateverthefuck) wonder what you think /his/.

I know that he was so controversial that he could've basically been killed by anybody, but do you think Hoover fucked with him or was he really fucking some srs hot poon on the side?

Personally, I think that he was having an affair (or more), but that it was blown the fuck apart by a crazy person all over the place and that if he tried to be less crazy he would have been... seen as less crazy.
>>
Dated a girl who's granddad was in the FBI; oddly enough he specialized in surveillance but this was years after King. Had pictures with Hoover in his office.

Anyways, the subject came up once and he basically said yeah the FBI knew all sorts of shit about him and basically the most damning was that he loved the white womens. I mean he really loved the white womens.
>>
>>419686
MLK only became a threat to the government when he came out against the Vietnam War and started talking about poverty in general, not just the black variety. That's when the establishment turned against him and started attacking him for being too radical. It's no coincidence that he was assassinated while leading and organizing the "Poor People's Campaign."

Same thing with Malcolm X being assassinated after he started calling for racial harmony.
>>
>>420057
>the most damning was that he loved the white womens. I mean he really loved the white womens.

This is pretty much every non-white male on the face of the planet.

Unfortunately.
>>
MLK would have been the first black president so the FBI had him killed
>>
>>420293
>MLK only became a threat to the government when he came out against the Vietnam War and started talking about poverty in general, not just the black variety. That's when the establishment turned against him and started attacking him for being too radical. It's no coincidence that he was assassinated while leading and organizing the "Poor People's Campaign."

He had Communist connections as early as the '50s, so it's no wonder he became a person of interest. When he doubled down on his rhetoric and as cities came under siege, he posed a credible threat to values ostensibly held by the establishment.

MLK and Malcolm X were agitators, just of slightly different stripes.
>>
>>420057
>my dad worked at nintendo the post
>>
>>421291

I'm sorry my anecdotal take doesn't jive with you. But, that is what was relayed to me by someone that spent 3 decades with the FBI. Sorry it was uneventful and that the only thing wrong King was doing was porking white bitches.
>>
>>420298
You fault fuckboy.
>>
The FBI was involved in his assassination. There's no question. We know they sent him death threats. The records are sealed until 2036 for a reason
>>
>>420293

Reminds me of how the Black Panthers went from having strong government and Jewish lobby support until they came out in defense of Palestine. It was like somebody flipped a switch. All of a sudden you had COINTELPRO and other government backed operations to eradicate the Panthers

Rest in peace Freddy
>>
>>419686
Hoover fucked with everyone during that time due to said time being what it was. So I just take them as just rumors. Only rumor with evidence was that he cheated on a college exam.

>>420787
>>421799
doubt it
>>
>>420787
Well, having a communist, a communist subordinate, and a nigger communist would have at least ruined America more quickly.
>>
>>423579
He plagiarized his doctoral thesis and that has been verified by historians.
>>
>>419686
>>421799
>The records are sealed until 2036 for a reason
What?
>>
>>421810
>until they came out in defense of Palestine.
It's absurd that Holocaust deniers are bashed less than a person who would merely suggest that Palestine isn't as bad as they're usually portrayed. I don't even support EITHER side, but the US has to suck dat Israeli dick. I just shut my mouth now whenever it comes up.

I mean, I know supporting Israel is like trying to keep WWIII from kicking off, but that doesn't at all justify vilifying people who don't bash Palestinians at every turn.
>>
>>421799
If the FBI was involved in his assassination then those files are going to get the MK ULTRA treatment if they haven't already.
>>
>>419686
He was fond of having sex parties in which he slapped white prostitutes around, and by slapped around I mean beat them heavily.
>>
>>421810
Oy vey, you Schwartzers should have stuck to making trouble for the gentiles.
>>
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/01/dr-king-familys-civil-trial-verdict-us-government-assassinated-martin.html
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.