[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
中國
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 13
Why is it call "China"?
"Middle Kingdom", "Central Nation" or "Medium Country" seem much more meaningful right?
>>
>>410336
Qin.
>>
>>410336
Is this a troll thread?
>>
File: Tianxia_jkce.svg.png (768 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tianxia_jkce.svg.png
768 KB, 1024x1024
>>410345
>Qin
So Qinland or Chinland?
Why Chin-a?
>>
>>410355
This is a really good /his/ topic!
>>
>>410393
Why Germany instead of Germanland?
>>
>>410393
>>410336
>>410336
They call themselves that, 'Zhongguo', we call them Chin from the Persian description of them.
>>
Why is it call "Japan"?
"Land of the Rising Sun", "Origin of the Sun" or "Dawn Empire" seem much more meaningful right?
>>
>>410399
So Qiny or Chiny??
>>
>>410426
Named after the Qing dynasty which is pronounced "Ching", I've no idea how Ching became China.
>>
>>410424
Yes.
Or just Sundae.
Anyway "Japan" is one way to pronounce 日本.
"China" is not really close to 中國 "Zhōngguó"
>>
>>410453
For the sake of your hypothesis, Qing is pronounced Shin (like French "Chine", or the Portuguese pronunciation of "China") in Japanese and probably southern dialects of Chinese, and people borrowed the Japanese pronunciation a lot for East Asian names.
But no, Chine/China actually comes from Persian for Qin (Shin)
>>
>>410399
It's Deutschland.
>>
>>410453

is it possible the -a is a fossilized form of the definitive form from Germanic?
>>
Doesn't the "Middle" refer to it being essentially the mortal plane between heaven and hell?
>>
>>410476
In japanese it's Chuugoku
>>
>>410473
>Anyway "Japan" is one way to pronounce 日本.
I studied japanese for three years and never heard of that
>>
>>410595
No, they just thought they were the center of the world (and still probably do).
>>
>>410336
It comes from what the Persians called them.

Same thing with India. The natives of Sindh called themselves Sindhu, but the Persians call it Hind/Hindu, which the Greeks further corrupted to Indus which is where the name India comes from.
>>
Zhongguoland is a better name
>>
They call themselves "Central Nation" because they are narcissistic. They always saw China as the most civilised and great Kingdom. This stuckup attitude is why they failed to modernise and ended up getting tossed around by the Europeans.
>>
>>410509
It's china in spain and italy too.

Actually, in spanish it's "La China", exactly like a chinese woman or a chinese table (femenine) would be refered as. It's like calling it "the chinese (femenine place)". The same happens with a lot of asian countries be it either in femenine (India, Cochinchina) or masculine (Japan) form.
>>
>>410336
Exonyms are pretty common everywhere. In the case of China is prefectly justified considering the actual chinese name is meaningless outside of the country.
>>
>>410595
They thought that they were in the middle of heaven and other nations.
>>
File: Sinocentrism in a nutshell.png (51 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
Sinocentrism in a nutshell.png
51 KB, 960x686
>>411512
Nope, it came about when their early ancestors looked into neighboring lands north-east-west-south, saw no civilizations, and figured out they were the special middle one.
>>
>>410336
Holy shit, those names are comfy as fuck. China in the Tang or Song dynasty must've been awesome.
>>
File: iranian cosmovision.png (2 MB, 1460x1428) Image search: [Google]
iranian cosmovision.png
2 MB, 1460x1428
>>411512
The center of the world thing is cooler t.b.h. If you don't place yourself at the center of the world, you're pretty much a non-empire.
>>
>>410633
It's because we got the term from the French, I think, who got it from the Portuguese, who got it from the Chinese, whose pronunciation of 日本 400 years ago or so sounded kinda like "Japon" in contemporary Japanese. And before you complain about getting the name for Japan from the chinks, remember, that's where the japs got it from, too. The "rising sun" part just meant "eastern land", i.e. east of China. Same reason behind the Greek word for Anatolia (Sunrise-land).
>>
>>410633
Because it's wrong. Japan comes from the Malay pronounciation of 日本 which is 'Jepang' and was encountered by the Portugese in the 16th century who then brought it to Europe.
>>
>>410336
>Medium Country

Ahaha holy shit
>>
>>411612
contemporary Portugese* is what I meant.
>>
>>410399
>>410495
here in turkey we call germany "Almanya"
which probably comes from Alemanni
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alemanni
>>
>>411422
We're the best again now. Strongest, richest, entire global economy depend on us.
>>
>>411939
>rich
Not per capita. I get the whole racism/nationalism thing, but why don't more international Ching-chongs hate China? Shit living conditions, no real democracy, pollution so bad you can't go outside, etc.
>>
Zongguo sounds cooler anyway
>>
>>411994
That is all either western propaganda or distortions. You might as well claim America is an aids ridden crack den, Germany is New Turkey and Britain is an emerging caliphate.
>>
>>412034
we're on 4chan so all of those are true desu

>>411939
not really the best but you could have turned out like fucking North Korea. Deng saved China.
>>
>>411729
Probably french or spanish influence. Names for Germany derived from the Alemanni are normal in romance languages.
>>
>>410476
>Qing is pronounced Shin

Are you retarded? It's pronounced Ching
>>
>>410473
Nippon/Nihon = Japan

Where does the J come from?
>>
>>411422
Yeah, Europe and the Middle East never saw itself superior to the rest of the world, it was just China.

*rolls eyes*
>>
Wow. Looks like /his/ is full of nothing but idiots who only pretend to know what they're talking about. China's name is based on the 5 elements. The 5 elements are ubiquitous in Chinese thought and culture. The 4 cardinal directions are all associated with an element and so is the center. The center is represented by the element of earth which is represented by the color yellow (which is used to represent the emperor), and a bunch of other things such as the 中髎 which includes the stomach and spleen (in terms of Chinese medicine), the emotion of contemplation, and a whole bunch of other shit. Every Chinese person knows this shit.
>>
>>411476
While this is true for India, it isn't true for China unless you're referring to an actual Chinese woman. China itself doesn't have an article to before it. It's just China.
>>
>>412174
Japan is pronounced Riben in modern Chinese. Most modern faggots pronounce the "R" in Chinese like an actual "R" but anyone that isn't a commoner uncultured faggot will pronounce the "R" like a mix between "J" and "R" the way it's supposed to be pronounced.
>>
>>411524
Literal retard. Southern China has always been the center of Chinese culture and tradition. Northern Chinese are nothing but a bunch of pan-faced mongrel Manchu rape babies.
>>
>>412257
Jia Sidao shut up
>>
>>412257
While that's partly true, Southern China is a pretty big region. I don't think Jiangsu or Sichuan have much in common with Guangdong. But then again, I am biased because Cantonese have literally no culture to speak of aside from being Asian Jews.
>>
>>412385
>implying i give a single fuck about guangdong faggots

PS you're still a manchu rape baby.
>>
File: le sexbot faec.png (86 KB, 403x282) Image search: [Google]
le sexbot faec.png
86 KB, 403x282
How did mainland culture become so fucking shitty?
>>
>>412442
If Northern Chinese are Manchu rape babies, then Southern Chinese are Vietnamese-Thai mongrels. Neither of those assumptions are true.

I'm not even Chinese, man.
>>
>>410336
>Not living in Heavy Celebration
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>412449
Intense 200 year poverty will do that to you.

Which is why some iFrican countries have no excuse really. Compared to China, they got off easy under Europe.
>>
>>412202
"Me voy a la China" es una frase completamente correcta en español, tanto como "me voy a la India". Se puede decir también "me voy a China" o "me voy a India".
>>
>>410336
>blue sea is a landlocked region
>South River is just up north from North Lake
>calling Leader Kingdom another nation while pretending to be the better place ever
>>
>>412491
"Leader" Kingdom is what the Koreans call themselves. "Han" (the Korean one) could be a cognate for "khan".

Of course, they aren't leading anyone but themselves so it's sort of silly.
>>
>>411729
Which was always a cooler name than Germany.
>>
File: so glorious xi jinping.jpg (34 KB, 480x267) Image search: [Google]
so glorious xi jinping.jpg
34 KB, 480x267
Posts yfw someone introduces himself and says he's from Taiwan
>>
>>412509
>based taiwan
Best place to live in Asia.
>>
>>412498
Now that I find someone with some knowledge about it, do you happen to know why the South uses Han derived names and the North uses Choson derived names for the same country?
>>
>>411422
So they're basically like everyone else in that regard
>>
>>412519
Yeah, no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxyjGNq0y5U
>>
>>412538
Han is the term for the people, like Han Chinese or Yamato Japanese. So "Hanguk" just means the country of the Han people. "Choson" is the term for the Korean peninsula as a whole and is derived from an ancient Korean kingdom. This is off the the top of my head so I may be wrong, you might want to check up on this shit.
>>
>>410336
>medium kindgom
>central kingdom
This is an interesting translation because it's so inaccurate. It implies it's just a geographic description.

It actually means something more like "the center of the entire world" or "the world itself" (things outside of China's borders were considered to be a terra nullius of no importance, maybe with one or two barbarians living in their own filth).
>>
>>410393
>northern barbarians
>eastern barbarians
>western barbarians
>southern barbarians
It's just like /pol/.
>>
>>412601
Welcome to Antiquity.
>>
File: Han Jian.jpg (139 KB, 800x843) Image search: [Google]
Han Jian.jpg
139 KB, 800x843
>>412257
M8, that area outlines the heartland of the Chinese Civilization: a.k.a Shang and Zhou Dynasties.

Expansion to the south came MUCH later, and was only ever consolidated under the Han Dynasty when it subjugated the Yue.

Besides, Mandarin is easier to the ears than Cantonese.
>Huang.
>WONG :DDDDD
>Jiang Jieshi
>CHIANG KAI-SHEK :DDDD
>Gong xi Fa Cai
>KONG HEI FAT CHOI XDDDD
Seriously
>>
>>412667
>Mandarin and Cantonese are the only two dialects of Chinese

When will this meme end? Chinese diaspora was a mistake.
>>
>>412034
Everything you just said was true though.
>>
>>412174
It comes from a Chinese pronunciation of the name. In Chinese, 日本 transliterates to "Riben" in modern Chinese. In one of the older regional Chinese dialects, it was called "Zeppen" or "Zipang". Either the Portuguese or Dutch traders came to know Japan by that name through China and it eventually evolved into "Japan".
>>
>>412462
>not living with your waifu in pure country
Really?
>>
>>412161
It's not pronounced exactly like "ching," the exact consonant doesn't exist in English. "Ching" is about 199999999x more correcter than "shin." Probably the best transliteration would be "Chin," because the -g at the end of Chinese syllables is barely perceptible to a typical native English speaker.

>>412187
Except, the Chinese:
-got rekt by Japan
-got rekt by the West
-got rekt every 75 years or so by random neighboring steppe tribes.

China probably has the worst reputation of being conquered than any modern nation, including Poland.
>>
>tfw these all sound like cliche RPG names
End of Plateau is pretty boss actually.
>>
Im glad they didnt or else theyd have a retarded country name like us.
>>
>>412774
Shut the fuck up if you have no idea what you're talking about. If you want the most accurate pronunciation of Qing then it's "Chee-young", but not many people pronounce it that way anymore, and don't even try to dispute it my mom teaches Mandarin at a renowned university.
>>
>>412491
"Blue Sea" is named after the big ass lake in the middle of the province

When it says "South River" or "North Lake" what it really means is South of the River and North of the Lake.
>>
>>412774
>China probably has the worst reputation of being conquered than any modern nation, including Poland.
I suppose that's true if you're only factoring in Chinese history from the late Qing onward or something.
>>
File: country names.jpg (714 KB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
country names.jpg
714 KB, 4500x2234
Posting autistic image in autistic thread.
>>
>>412941
>Sudan
>Blacks
Wew lads
>>
>>412538
Han was a name derived from the ancient Samhan, the very old three kingdoms of Korea in the past. The name was revived when Emperor Gojong decided to declare Joseon as an Empire, naming it Dae Han Je Guk (대한제국, 大韓帝國), meaning the Great Han Empire (not the same as the Han people of China), to declare itself independent from Qing's suzerainty after the first Sino-Japanese War... and after his wife was brutally murdered by the Japanese. It was still technically the kingdom Joseon (조선, 朝鮮), and the name would be reverted back to Joseon while occupied by the Japanese. The division came after North and South war and North used the old name Joseon to tie legitimacy to its predecessor, even though they do not actually like the founder of Joseon Ri Seong Gye nor the idea of monarchy, and the South Koreans took the name from Gojong's Dae Han Je Guk, but declared themselves a Republic and it is now officially Dae Han Min Guk (大韓民國), the Min meaning "people", so the Great Han People's Country.
>>
>>412257
Nanman go home

Qin/Han terracottas =/= southern Chinese
>>
>>412774
Technically, China was only conquered by Manchurians and Mongolians. Twice in a fucklong history isn't that bad 2bh. They probably fucked themselves over much harder than anyone - just look at events like the An Lushan revolt, the Taiping Rebellion, Three Kingdoms, etc.

In some ways, China is fucked geographically the same way Germany or France was while also being the prime target in the region. You don't raise armies to conquer Korea or some steppe nomads so you can get some dirt for reward, you raise armies so you can get the piece of the most delicious pie there is -- land that happens to be occupied by the Chinese peoples.
>>
>>413069
China was only conquered completely twice, but China was conquered in portions or at the mercy of foreign powers various times. Like you said, it's because China was the most desirable place, like a light bulb that attracts flies and mosquitos.
>>
>>413069
>>413132
There are a billion Chinese right now, and they fling their shitty spawn into other countries while the state has complete control over the docile drones that are the Chinese.

Imo China has had it the best as far as nations go.
>>
>>410647
It probably will be the center again soon after China buys all of Africa, Canada and Australia
>>
>>413245
I'd prefer to serve chinese overlords then desert cultists, so I'm probably going to move to the west coast soon. Hopefully the Chinese will split Canada in two.
>>
>>412891
>qing
>chee-young.

dude, please be joking.
>>
Are people on this board really this fucking retarded?

Zhongguo 中國 = Central Nation/Kingdom

It's a reference to the geographic region which is called Zhongyuan 中原, "the Central Plains".

The Central Plains is where the cradle of ancient Chinese civilization like the Xia, Shang, Zhou originates from.

IT'S A FUCKING GEOGRAPHIC INDICATOR IT DOES NOT MEAN CENTRE OF THE WORLD YOU DIPSHITS.

Although during the Tang dynasty and ironically the Qing Manchu dynasty which had extensive contact with Europeans, the Chinese government did regard itself as the centre of the world.
>>
>>414800
The people of the dynasties in between did too, in fact when the portuguese tried to sell a map where china was of centre during the ming dynasty it was unpopular but when the map was renade and china was placed in the center it was extremely popular although practically being the same map as before
>>
>>412941

I thought the Chinese name for America is 'meiguo' meaning beautiful country?
>>
>>412938
>ignoring the hordes and steppe peoples
>>
>>414942
No, it's the direct translation/origin of country names.

The Chinese names is a different map.
>>
>>414964
The Han managed to adapt quickly and basically wiped out the Xiongnu, the Tang dominated the Central Asian steppe for almost two centuries, the Song held out the longest against the Mongols after managing to stabilize against the Jin and the Khitans, the Ming did well against the Mongols, Oirats, and for a long time, the Manchus. it's not exactly a bad track record and I'm probably missing a lot of extra examples here.
>>
>>410336
why is it called germany?
why is it called Italy?
why is it called greece?
>>
>>414976
germany=germanic tribes=land of germans
italy=italia=Vitalia=(vitulus=cattle)= land of cattle
greece=grecia=grecs=land of grecs
>>
>>412229
actually is neither j or r, it is like zhri
>>
>>412891
its a back of nose sound, none of that chin youn shit ur sating
>>
>>415006
land of the chinese
>>
>>410473
>>410633
>>411612
>>412174
>>412229

"日本" are Chinese words.
It's "にっぽん" in Japanese.
You can pronounce "日本" in Old Chinese, Middle Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese.
>>
>>410393
english language lives its suffixes

>persions from persiA
>asians from asiA
>chinese from chinA
>>
>>412687
Wu is the only other important one.
>>
>>412891

So your mother teaches 反切 not IPA? Cool.
But no it's not "Chee-young", you don't pronounce both words.
"In traditional Chinese lexicography, fǎnqiè or fan-chieh is a method to indicate the pronunciation of a monosyllabic character by using two other characters, one with the same initial consonant as the desired syllable and one with the same rest of the syllable (the final)."
>>
>>410473
>"China" is not really close to 中國 "Zhōngguó"
That's because the foreign name for them comes from the Qin Dynasty, not from Zhongguo
>>
>>410336
>中國
>not glorious proletarian 中国
Chiang you can just fuck the fuck off back to your island.
>>
>>410336
Why the fuck would you ever want to be known as the "Medium Country?" It's like calling yourself the Kingdom of Okay Britain and also Ireland, the Mundane Roman Empire or naming your leader the Average Khan.
>>
>>411524
It took them multiple dynasties to realize other civilizations even existed and weren't just roaming barbarian tribes, so yeah, this. They were the center of the world and were the only ones who'd figured out how to be a civilization.

This is why they also had "Tianxia" as another term for China - literally "everything under Heaven".

Ancient China literally thought it was the entire world and everything around it was just wasteland.
>>
>>411994
>but why don't more international Ching-chongs hate China
Every Chinese person I've met thinks China is a pile of shit and is glad to be outside of it.
>>
>>412449
Well the commies did literally do an extensive campaign to destroy Chinese culture.

You know how ISIS is busy tearing down hundreds and hundreds of years of middle-eastern history because they think it's evil backwards heretical bullshit?

China basically had that. The Qing were superstitious and weak and got their shit pushed in, so time to destroy anything that even related to them, or the system of dynasties in general.
>>
>>416730
My country's name literally means "village".
>>
>>411994
Chinese living outside generally hate the mainland. Calling it cancer. Though there are like peasant revolts at least one time a month in the mainland.
>>416968
this
>>
>>417241

That's why most Chinese students I talk to in England are happy to go back to it and get a cushy job there?
>peasant revolts one time a month
Literally what?
>>
File: 1449483271891.png (89 KB, 2214x959) Image search: [Google]
1449483271891.png
89 KB, 2214x959
>>412774
>China probably has the worst reputation of being conquered than any modern nation, including Poland.
>only been conquered TWO times
>both times the native dynasties were in turmoil thanks to disasters and rebellions.
>both times the invaders used Chinese troops and generals
>both times the foreigners declared a new Chinese Dynasty

When will the meme about China having a shitty military history end? One doesn't have 2000 years of hegemony by being shit at military campaign.
>>
>>412774
>got rekt by Japan
China rekt Japan twice as well.
>got rekt by the West
literally who in Asia didn't? Even Japan did, eventually. Russia doesn't count as "the west"
>got rekt every 75 years or so by random neighboring steppe tribes.
Twice in their history?
>>
>>417280
>That's why most Chinese students I talk to in England are happy to go back to it and get a cushy job there?
>England
>not goby
In all serious though, just because they want a cushy job in the mainland does not mean they like it. Ask were they are from, I have a yet to met a oversea Chinese who actually like the mainland.

>Literally what?
Ye, one of the only ways for government officials to earn some shekels are to sell land, and since land is the property of the state, they forcefully remove the peasants.
>>
>>417333
Thats not a revolt though. Most of them just silently accept the mistreatment and move.

The students I know are mostly from the east coast cities like shanghai Suzhou and Qingdao. They also talk about how great China is and I should visit them next time I'm over there. Honestly the only Chinese I hear talking badly about China are second generation citizens and people from Hong Kong.
>>
>>416730
Because it's a reference to its location. That's why it's also referred to as the "central" and "middle" kingdom. It's like calling it "the center of the universe kingdom"
>>
>>417371
"central" and "middle" makes sense. "medium" fucking doesn't." the center of the universe or the middle of the universe kingdom both make a hell of a lot more sense than "the medium kingdom."
>>
>>412941
>I am Of the Burnt Visage from the Land of Dust

So metal
>>
>>412941
I hate it when they say "river" denoting the country was named after a river, but don't mention the etymology of the river's name.
>>
>>417355
holy shit its not hard. China is a mixed bag. In some aspects its great. You need only look to India for a post colonial comparison. You need only look back 70 years to see what could have been mistaken for North Korea today.

But the system that allowed for such rapid change has also produced distortions of its own; male-female imbalance, rampant corruption, environmental issues, and social instability.

What I think matters most is whether the soft infrastructure in China is built in time to maintain momentum. In particular the legal system.
>>
>>417355
>Thats not a revolt though. Most of them just silently accept the mistreatment and move.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/15/world/asia/chinese-village-locked-in-rebellion-against-authorities.html?_r=0
They are revolts, though quite small, but also very sever because they could undermine ccp authority. I think riots would be a better term.

>The students I know are mostly from the east coast cities like shanghai Suzhou and Qingdao.
>cities like shanghai Suzhou and Qingdao.
>shanghai Suzhou and Qingdao.
Called it! CCP propaganda is so far up mainlanders' asses it is not even funny. They are easy to troll though.

Chinese students, who were mostly from Singapore, warned me about going to China, said that Taiwan was a much better destination. I guess oversea Chinese tries to distant themselves from the CCP as much as possible, and the mainland as a whole because of all the videos of babbies being killed and such.

>Honestly the only Chinese I hear talking badly about China are second generation citizens and people from Hong Kong.
Taiwanese and Singaporeans as well. Especially Chinese Nationalist, though most of the criticism is aimed at the massive fuck up of the CCP, not China as a whole.

>inb4 tell me about some of the students also are Chinese "nationalists"

>nationalist
>goby
pick one

Never been to Shina, want to go there to see if it as shit as I am told.
>>
>>417532
Shanghai, Suzhou, and Qingdao are all decent cities to visit. Suzhou in particular is quite nice. I'm Taiwanese-American and I have to say that while China may not be as advanced as Singapore (which is only decent on the outside), it's starting to surpass Taiwan, as shameful as that may be.

Singaporeans are arrogant by nature and many Taiwanese have anti-Chinese sentiment as part of their nationalism. Then again, my dad refers to Singaporeans as half-Malay, half-Han mutts who are ugly to look at. You can't really trust the opinions of anyone in Asia 100%.
>>
>>415376
>actually is neither j or r, it is like zhri
Are you retarded? That's the exact same thing as a mix between J and R.
>>
>>415984
Jesus Christ you guys are daft. You have to roll Chee-Young together into a SINGLE syllable!!! GODDAMN!
>>
>>412257
Every northerner I've met is whiter, has a longer face and larger eyes than southerners. I myself being one can confirm this.

Remember 90% of overseas Chinese are southerners so you are responsible for our stereotypes.

Also do not use divide and conquer shilling you kike.
>>
>>417292
They also forget 80% of China is conquered territory. We are literally an ancient empire from antiquity that still exists in its large form.

>where my cradle of civilization bros at?
>>
>>418791
10/10 rebuttal.
>>
>>418791
>Remember 90% of overseas Chinese are southerners so you are responsible for our stereotypes.
You mean hard working, intelligent, and well behaved?
>>
>>418791
Dude, shut the fuck up. If by stereotypes you mean guys like Bruce Lee, Hong Kong superstars, media that influenced all of Asia during the 70s, 80s and 90s, etc then you can thank Southerners for that. Longer face, larger eyes my ass. I bet you look like some boulder-headed Korean. Divid and conquer shilling? Dude, I don't give a fuck about how my posts come off, if I have something to say then I'm gonna say it.
>>
>>418958
Good at cooking, bad at manners, loud and boisterous, will eat anything that moves.Also better at being dodgy business people.

My impression of southerners from eastern seaboard diaspora.
>>
Why calling those china?
>>
Why is it called India when everyone isn't indi-genous to it?

Why is it called China when everyone's chin doesn't come from there?
>>
>>417804
Tbh if you're not from the north China plain you are not Chinese master race (aka me).
>>
>>410336
literally comes from the persian name for goods that came there, i.e china
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.