[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the ancient Egyptians deliberately hide evidence of the Exodus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
Did the ancient Egyptians deliberately hide evidence of the Exodus and the Jews building the pyramids? Does this have any basis in fact?
>>
>>409622
Yes, the Egyptians were notorious for pressing the delete key on events and peoples.
>>
>>409622
pyramids were known to have been built by paid laborers and volunteers .
There is literally no evidence corroborating the exodus
>>
>>410338
>There is literally no evidence corroborating the exodus

Except for like Goshen.
And all those Egyptian records from preserved by non-Egyptians.
Stay delusional.
>>
>>410379
can you provide evidence?
>>
>>409923
WUZ
>>
>>409622

Of course not, what a ridiculous theory.

Imagine if something equivalent to the events in Exodus happened in the US today, even ignoring information and records kept by other countries, do you think there could be a society wide movement to successfully erase it from history? It would be like the USA erasing 9/11 from history but a million times greater.
>>
>>410379

I'm fascinated by all the evidence you have provided.
>>
>>410379

I'm fascinated by all the evidence you have provided for this extraordinary claim that appears to have eluded decades of Christian and Jewish archaeologists.
>>
>>410706
KINGZ
>>
>>410800
Wouldnt it be slaves in this case?
>>
>>410761
so no basis in fact?
>>
>>410415
On the stele countries are usually depicted by an identifier, like a set of mountains or a river, Israel has not land identifier which indicates it was a people without a land.
>>
>>410379
>>410338
>>409622
The Bible doesn't actually say that the Hebrews had a major hand in the pyramids, does it?
>>
>>412183
It says that they were slaves, I don't think it talks about anything that they built as slaves.
>>
Even the Jews themselves don't say anything about building the pyramids, much less fucking Egyptians. It's just a retcon likely made by some Greek or other western retard who went down there, saw the pyramids and assumed the Hebrews must've built it.

Furthermore there is no mention of Hebrews ever being in Egypt before the foundation of Israel, literally none.

>>410379
What about Goshen? There's no proof the Israelites ever actually lived in that area.
>>
>>412152
Seems there's a debate about whether it means "Israel" or "Jezreel." In any case, it doesn't corroborate anything in the Old Testament.

Unless I'm missing something. It says, at best, they BTFO'd Israel and some other groups.
>>
>>412226
>Unless I'm missing something. It says, at best, they BTFO'd Israel and some other groups.
Egyptians were notorious liars, they would rather delete everything than have to deal with it, we cannot understand the concept today.
>>
>>412231
>Egyptians were liars
>but the Jews are notorious for being trustworthy

lmao
>>
>>412245
Both come from the same culture, also Canaanites spread technology and agriculture to Egypt.
>>
>>412271
>same culture

The fuck are you smoking
>>
>>409622
>Jews building the pyramids
Bait
>>
>>412231
>Egyptians were notorious liars,

Go ahead and provide a source, one that doesn't come out your ass.
>>
Jew isn't a synonym for Israelite which isn't a synonym for Hebrew.
>>
>>412292
I can para-source Bob Brier if you like. I took some of his lectures (56 of them) on Egyptian history.
>>
>>412292
He's right in the sense they tended to disregarded losses and overstate their victories.

But there's no military victory or loss when it comes to Biblical accounts.
>>
File: Empire.jpg (331 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
Empire.jpg
331 KB, 800x799
>>412278
>>
The idea of Jews doing physical labor and hard work is actually less believable than the parting of seas.
>>
>>412302
Provide a source.
>>
>>412311
Don't think you're quoting the right post with that nonsense m8
>>
>>412341
Do I have to explain the etymology of each of the figures?

>>412339
Bob Brier

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Brier
>>
>>412361
That's a wiki article about some dude.

Provide a source to your claim that Egyptians were liars.
>>
>>412341

...Why dost thou wonder? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast which carrieth her,......
>>
>>412366
I'm not your research assistant, don't be so lazy, if you knew anything about Egypt you know how lots of Kings were scrubbed from the Kings lists.
>>
>>412368
>>412361
I have no clue what you're trying to spout. Are you American or do you have some other kind of disability?
>>
File: Queen_of_the_Night.jpg (93 KB, 481x640) Image search: [Google]
Queen_of_the_Night.jpg
93 KB, 481x640
>>412381
>>
>>412378
My source is the holy bible. God doesn't lie. :^)
>>
>>412391
You're a tard.
>>
>>412384
Ok subhuman, tell me what are these images supposed to signify
>>
>>412378
So you don't have a source that isn't "shit in my ass that I will pull out."

Stay triggered.

>>412397
He's derailing the thread cause he lost the argument.
>>
>>409622
I think the most telling evidence for it not happening was the fact that the Pharaoh wasnt named when you consider how autistic the jews were with genologies and the like.
>>
>>412406
>He's derailing the thread cause he lost the argument.
There is no argument, Egyptians rewrote history to suit their political needs, just take Hatshepsut as an example.
>>
>>412478
You need to give fucking evidence man.

I could say that Ramses was a loli school-girl that wore a cat outfit and they re-wrote the history. You can't disagree with me bro, the Egyptions rewrite history all the time!
>>
>>409622
>The jew couldn't have possibly made all that shit up to make themselves look better in the eyes of history

>surely they couldn't have.
>>
File: flip.jpg (33 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
flip.jpg
33 KB, 605x412
>>412504
You are my subordinate, go and research. I am superior to you in every aspect, you are my inferior.
>>
>>412536
Not him but you are doing literally nothing but shitposting. It's like you come from Krautchan or some similar terminally autistic place.
>>
>>412550
Prostrate yourself.
>>
>>412478

Yeah, and the reason we know that they did that was because of archaeological evidence, which is often useful in "testing" whether history is right or not. There's no archaeological evidence that supports the Exodus. None. And lots of people have looked and come up with all kinds of convoluted ways to explain it. But there's still no evidence that it happened.

Even a few prominent Rabbis have come out and admitted that the Exodus probably isn't historical because of the serious lack of evidence.
>>
>>412558
Hit a nerve did I?
>>
>>412563
The Israelites were the same as the Egyptians culturally, Moses was the monotheist, not the host.

The whole Old Testament is about the prophets trying to convert the Polytheists to Monotheism, or has that escaped you?

None of you understand the bible.
>>
>>412576
And you don't understand the actual history behind the Hebrew bible. There's a difference between theological study and actual academic scholarship.
>>
>>412576
No, Israelites were the Hyksos. Not the same culture as Egyptians but in fact a foreign hostile element that got kicked the fuck out of Egypt and went back to Canaan. Fast forward 1000 years when their shitty little kingdom was conquered by Babylon and they went full retard and wrote a book about how they dindu nuffin in Egypt and were oppressed instead of the oppressors. Moses was very likely Osarseph.

And the Egyptians not only didn't erase this from history, they provided an extensive account on how shitty the Hyksos were and how everyone hated them until they got BTFO.
>>
File: 1449346381188.jpg (505 KB, 2091x1199) Image search: [Google]
1449346381188.jpg
505 KB, 2091x1199
>>410379
>>
Egyptians were very weird when it came to customs. If they felt you held them in bad view or hated them. They'd burn all your stuff. According to ritual practice of the time, if exodus did occur then the Egyptians burned everything given to them by a Jew or things the Jews left behind. They stored bad energy.

However it is said they have not found one single remnant of "Jews" living in Egypt. Not from any archaeological excavation. So many member of the society of the 'dead', which basically are famed archaeologists and egyptologists have speculated, that Judaism did not exist in Egypt. And rather Hebrew or the Bnei Amram, were an Egyptian tribe that propagated terrorism in the Area as they did not believe in Godliness as other Egyptians did. And often formulated divine "intercessions" to taunt the Pharaoh and cause mockery. Like throwing boulders in the rivers to slowdown the current and kill fish and fauna.
So they were held in lower prestige because they were outside of the class system.

Many Egyptologist believe that Moses was a Pharaohs son that asked of him his inheritance while living. He took his person slaves and people whom supported him to another area of Egypt and built a white stoned city, from a specific paint. From there he set up a new religion, worshipping, the sun and its vigor. And made a complete mockery of the egyptian infrastructure in their day to day routine.
>>
>>413212
so as to swallow their pride.

However that historical 'moses' died murdered and his people were left wandering.
>>
>>413212
Beni Amran tribe were from Amarna.

The Beni Amran were said to be left wandering and mix with peoples of other areas usurping new concepts, religions, deities. They were said to be the tribe that ambushed the canaanites to steal. Moses being Akhenaten. Most closest resembling biblical moses.

Judaism is technically the religion of the Tribe of Judah and they set laws on how to break and disperse nutrients to the other tribes. So they measure a lot. So Judaism didnt come until much later.
>>
>>413276
Or as my irish friend says. Those hebrews sound like an irish pest...i believe in the samething you do, but i do not comprehend. Lol.
>>
>>410825
I think he's poking fun at the fact that a bunch of retarded blacks think the entirety of an ancient civilization that lasted for thousands of years was a single skin color (black)
>>
File: idiotsonly.png (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
idiotsonly.png
5 KB, 250x250
>>412626
>>412626
>>412626
>>412626
>>412626
Only decent post in this thread.

And this guy with the bit about archaeology >>413276

>>413212
>>412563
The idea that Akhenaten was Moses is so far into the realm of quack archaeology/history that Ancient Aliens wouldn't touch it.

Jewish scholarly consensus is that most probably the ancestors of the Jews were the Hyksos. Hyksos were around in the 16th century. Something like 500 years before the first kingdom of Israel.
>>
>>412110

9/11 was clearly an even that happened. You may have a conspiracy theory about how and why it happened, one I'm not going to get into an argument with you about in this thread, but clearly something significant happened.
>>
>>413878
>>413878
>he idea that Akhenaten was Moses

No. Moses was a priest in the cult of Aten, not Akhenaten himself. And it has strong support in the academic world, but of course strong opposition from those it would naturally trigger.
>>
>>413878
thats funny

European = You're a peon

Hyksos= hick sos.

No difference, same entitlement.
>>
There was a slight mixing in their religions as the Hyksos adopted the god Seth while contributing Astarte and Rashef to the Egyptian repertoire. Reshef was the god of war and thunder. He is portrayed holding a battle-axe, a spear and a shield. He fathered Min, the god of fertility, and his wife was Itum.

So they had a god Called Set, contributing for a start to refresh, refresh was the god of war and thunder...he fathered mine. and his wife was one hell of an item.
>>
>>412294

Can more people please realize this?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.