[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1935 >walk into bar with hot fraülein >tonight is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: julius-streicher-uniform.jpg (42 KB, 414x550) Image search: [Google]
julius-streicher-uniform.jpg
42 KB, 414x550
>1935
>walk into bar with hot fraülein
>tonight is the night
>her eyes long for the bratwurst in your lederhausen
>suddenly julius streicher walks in
>slaps your fraüleins behind
>wat do?

godmode
>your last name is goldstein
>>
Play my favorite song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlVg8T3kZU
>>
This a fucking faggot thread

Also join the Red Army and burn down berlin a few years later and then kill/rape as many fagermans as i can to remove the cancer what is fagermans from europe
>>
>>410489
>Joining the Russian infantry and not some allied chair force
Oh shit nigger what are you doing.
>>
>>410489
>join the Red Army
>get mowed down by an MG-42 as part of a human wave
FTFY
>>
>>410489
>I hate this scum so I joined the other scum.
>>
>>409524
Tell him the Fraulein is a Jewess, and now by invasive germs, he is now a Jew.
>>
File: WAR_21.jpg (628 KB, 1643x1240) Image search: [Google]
WAR_21.jpg
628 KB, 1643x1240
>>410524
Wow is it the soviet flag over thr reichstag or is it the nazi flag over the kreml i wonder
>>
>>409524

>1935

So he just turned 50. He's got average intelligence. He's 5' 6".

Wait, he 5' 6"? Yeah, beat the fuck out of him and get the fuck out of dodge. The last time I was 5' 6" I was 14.
>>
>>411846
>He's got average intelligence.
Actually they tested him. He's subnormal.
>>
>5'6
>50 years old
Kick the old manlets ass
>>
>>411878

Actually he wasn't.

He scored a 106 on the IQ test, or average. By far the lowest at the Nuremberg Trials but it is 4 points away from being considered above average.

The myth that he was subnormal stems from the fact that there were only 2 defendants who didn't score in at least the "superior intelligence" category: Streicher and Kaltenbrunner. Many also considered him a smut peddler and wanted nothing to do with him.
>>
>>409524
>leave the country when they start putting our traitorous asses in ghettos
>sip wine in an apartment in New York
>later write a book about how evil those bullies were and how they turned 60 millions into soap and lampshades
>shill to get my own sovereign state
>shill to cück Germany to death
>>
>>411950
Huh. I could of sworn he scored like a 79.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.