[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you simply reject the mindless materialistic hedonism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How are meds, "yolo" culture, finding "your passion", and seeing a therapist going to help?

According to this logic, apparently I should just kill myself, but ironically capitalistic society suffers a net loss in my absence because of perceived losses such as:
>lost taxes
>lost revenue to consumer firms
>lost money to Big Pharma
>lost investment to Banks
>lost cheap labor to prisons
>lost "talent" or "genius" to the economy i.e. I could have been the next Steve Jobs, Bill Gates etc.
>>
>>409311
So join ISIS then

In'shallah my brothers
>>
>>409311
Kys Marxist scum
>>
society will banish you
or you can migrate to a less materialistic culture but with that comes less comfort and less technology
>>
Why is this a problem? Why kill yourself?
You don't have to go along with what society wants. Society promotes thinness and style but everywhere you look there are badly dressed fat fuckers.
>>
Trying to be different in a society that you described can be hard for your mental health in short term, but at least I'm not killing myself yet because I don't find myself to be a capitalist sheep. It's hard but I'm trying to push through and become a helping hand in this cancerous society that I reside in. (Western Europe)
>>
>>409311
What would you do in its place?
>>
>>409311
so promote something else. no one's steering this shit.

the only reason we are here is everyone who promoted something else killing their own credibility.
>>
>>409311

The tribe put a lot of effort and risk into putting you on this green earth. Now the tribe expects you to help in hunting for food, and you start bitching like a little bitch?

Screw you man.
>>
>>409435
>the tribe

jidf dectected
>>
>/his/ = History & Humanities
>>
>>409338
>or you can migrate to a less materialistic culture but with that comes less comfort and less technology

there are none anymore because these less developed cultures are being exploited as cheap labor by corps
>>
>>409435
> the tribe

collectivist scum
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
our only salvation is in compassion and aesthetic contemplation, my friend.
>>
>>409311
Then do whatever. Who even cares, right?

...or are you looking for reasons to not kill yourself?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.