[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Sea People chimp out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Bronze_Age_Collapse.png (619 KB, 1132x636) Image search: [Google]
Bronze_Age_Collapse.png
619 KB, 1132x636
Why did the Sea People chimp out?
>>
>>407564
They were running.
>>
>>407576
running from what?
>>
>dat Troy commentary
into the trash
>>
>>407564
shit map, anon
>>407985
>>
Were they unified? How could such a massive force not be centralized?
>>
>>408060
they might have been more effective decentralized.
Before they left their homeland a general order might have been given.
>kill anyone who doesn't speak our language
Which would easily identify friend or foe. I wonder if they left a genetic mark (historian talk for rape)

the sea people could have easily been some ethnic group that spoke an isolated language that does not exists anymore. If anything language isolates were probably more plentiful in history.
>>
File: 1444313123866.jpg (6 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1444313123866.jpg
6 KB, 236x236
>>407609
They were running through the six with their woes. You know how that Shit goes.
>>
>White people: ruining everything since 1200BC
>>
>>409484
I thought they were a multiethnic confederation
>>
>>407609
An unseen and terrible threat.
>>
>>409637
>>409484
>>408060
My understanding is that the Sea Peoples was just a bunch of tribes who happened to have the same goal (getting the fuck out of their homeland).

I don't think they were cooperating under a central leader or anything. Like the group that the Romans called the "Celts" were a bunch of disunified tribes who happened to want Rome's shekels and all routinely raided Rome. They weren't necessarily working together to do it.
>>
>>409616
Underrated
>>
>>409758
>I don't think they were cooperating under a central leader or anything. Like the group that the Romans called the "Celts" were a bunch of disunified tribes who happened to want Rome's shekels and all routinely raided Rome. They weren't necessarily working together to do it.
you're a tard, stop polluting the world, Rome and Brennus got into an argument over Etruscans. Brennus just happened to have routed the Romans.
>>
>>409484
>I wonder if they left a genetic mark (historian talk for rape)
Funny you should say that, since you literally need full blown migrations to leave genetic marks on a land. Invading amries of raiders do jackshit nothing.
>>
>>407609

Running from the tsunami your mom's fat ass caused when she went on holiday
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.