[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people say I am a denier not a revisionist >treblinka was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
people say I am a denier not a revisionist

>treblinka was a transit camp for jews being deported into the eastern territories

it was not a fake train station where jews herder their fellow jews into fake showers to be gassed by diesel exhaust from a captured soviet tank

anyone who believes the official treblinka story is an idiot, simple as that

don't believe me? read "one year in treblinka", about ivan the terrible, about the mattresses made from juden hair about babies being thrown over the top of 750 people crowded into a small bedroom, read about how fat women burn better, like logs, about the jewish complicity in their people's extermination about bodies being stacked higher than a 3 story building and burning without a fuel source, about a single barbed wire fence intertwined with tree branches could hold in thousands and thousands of people day by day by day, about people on a three hour train ride pissing into eachothers mouths and dying of dehydration, about 750 thousand people's hair being cut INSIDE the 'gas chambers', by 16 barbers, on 16 benches, among 750 people, in the space of a medium sized bedroom

the whole things a fucking joke, mass gassings in fake showers never occurred treblinka was a transit camp and the holocaust official story is juden lies, as usual
>>
no u
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
I'm sorry, but your English skills don't appear to be quite up to speed with this board.

I'd like to recommend Duolingo, or Rosetta Stone if you have some money.
>>
>>407140
>treblinka didn't happen because there is one account of it that neither I nor you have read, but Mattongo quoted lines from it that weren't convincing
Find me one person who was transited from there, then. You made a positive claim about the purpose of the camp, corroborate it.
>>
>>407244
There's no point asking him for proof. The first thing all deniers do is disregard all evidence, and surprise, his first post is literally nothing but disregarding evidence.
>>
File: wonpanch.png (680 KB, 1023x573) Image search: [Google]
wonpanch.png
680 KB, 1023x573
>>
>>407244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlFCvQttOv8

ignore title start at 1.40 if you need the people actually saying "treblinka"
>>
good book on this topic

http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

all sourced
>>
>>407792
Not available in my country, what does he say?
>>407890
>implying this thread wasn't a vehicle to shill for that book in the first place
>>
Not trying to deny the holocaust or anything but have they actually found any mass grave sites at Treblinka?

Genuinely curious.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.