[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in an all out war? The year is 1939
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: BATTLE.png (184 KB, 2423x2025) Image search: [Google]
BATTLE.png
184 KB, 2423x2025
Who would win in an all out war?

The year is 1939
>>
>>406155
Swiss are german, Latvia and Lithuania are their own group, Turkey, Greece, Albania and the caucuses don't belong together, most of North Africa is arab
>>
>>406175
I had to balance it a bit
>>
>>406155
from more likely to less likely to win
Germanic
Slavic
Latin
Ottoman
Finn-Ugric
Egypt-Arabia
Celtic
North Africa

also I'm pretty sure I say a Hearts of Iron 3 timelapse that was exactly this
>>
>>406211
Slavs would win because of population. Germany is the only Germanic state that could militarize well
>>
Half of those Slavs would break away from Russia and ally with Germany.
>>
>>406175
>Swiss are german
They are French and Italian as well.
>>
>>406251
Aren't they most german tho?
>>
File: serb-face.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
serb-face.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>406211
>slavs
you could count only serbs and russians to slavs, everyone else would break apart and join england and germany.
>>
>>406155
which paradox game did you steal this map from?
>>
>those lines
>1939
No chance ever.
>>
>>406270
Depends on the area. East is German, west is French, south is Italian, and in the very far east you have Romansh.
>>
>>406222
You saw England right ?
>>
Slavs win due to numbers and positioning, but Germanic team is the strongest.
>>
>>406155
I don't know about the winner but Finno-Ugrics are 100% fucked because you gave Slavs the Karelian Isthmus.
>>
Why are Slavs in a single group but Arabs are divided in two?
>>
That's a pretty rare pepe man

Also Slavic countries would probably win
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.