[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Sunni Islam so awful? >Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī (Arabic:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17
File: 1449992690785.jpg (26 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
1449992690785.jpg
26 KB, 474x474
Why is Sunni Islam so awful?

>Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī (Arabic: صحيح البخاري), is one of the Kutub al-Sittah (six major hadith collections) of Sunni Islam.

>Whoever keeps a dog, one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily, unless the dog is used for guarding a farm or cattle.
— Bukhari Vol. 3, #515

>Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people).
— Bukhari Vol. 1, #490

>Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal).
— Bukhari Vol. 4, #448

>Al Quaeda
Sunni
>ISIS
Sunni
>Wahabbi
Sunni
>Saudi Arabia
>Sunni
Turkey
>Sunni
Army of Conquest
>Sunni
Barzani
>Sunni

But

>Iran
Shia
>Iraq (new government)
Shia
>Assad
Shia
>Hezbollah
Shia
>Houthis
Shia
>>
Sunni Islam is the canaille variant. That's why they don't believe in hereditary rule
>>
>>402985
Like in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>402985
C'est la canaille, eh bien j'en suis !

...Seriously, is that an expression in english ?
>>
>>402992

I meant religiously. Of course kings want their own offspring to rule
>>
>>402973
>one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily, unless the dog is used for guarding a farm or cattle.
Wait. Are these guys Pelagians?
>>
>>402973
Sunni islam is the real islam. Islam is awful.
>>
>>402973
There is nothing wrong with Barzani or Turkey. Also the most seculer and tolerant muslim countries are also sunni (tunisia, central asian stans, turkey, kurds)
>>
Dogs are dirty and violent animals. Next.
>>
>>402973
>>Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman
>mfw this is literally because praying muslim want to fuck them
>>
>>402973
>Iran
Shia
>Iraq (new government)
Shia
>Assad
Shia
>Hezbollah
Shia
>Houthis
Shia

Those are all awful, too. Also, alawites don't really count as shia muslims, so you're wrong about Assad.
>>
File: Shiba_inu.jpg (691 KB, 2175x2563) Image search: [Google]
Shiba_inu.jpg
691 KB, 2175x2563
I hope I didn't trigger someone.
>>
>>404149
>Smells
>Kills babies
>Eats its own shit
>Shits everywhere
>Loud
>Whiney

Dogs are garbage. Allah was right.
>>
i'll just leave this here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments
>>
>>404151
When a jihadist gets killed by a K9, does he go to muslim hell, or is it still legit martyrdom?
>>
>>404162
He's a martyr, then.
>>
>>404162
Of course, an Islamic theologian or scholar could answer this better than I could.
>>
>>404151
>>Smells
>>Kills babies
>>Eats its own shit
>>Shits everywhere
>>Loud
>>Whiney
sounds like a Muslim desu
>>
>>404167
What if I shoot him, with bacon?
>>
>>402973
Dogs are welcomed and taken good care in Turkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0r0E28KM0

Video is Turkish soldiers feeding stray dogs in Uludağ mountain, captured yesterday.
>>
>>404175
They're dirty animals that are only loved because they're both dumb and submissive. Much like women.
>>
>>404182
Well, of course. Taking pity on lesser beings is part of Islamic charity.
>>
>>404182
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2730872/An-idea-s-dog-s-dinner-Company-creates-vending-machine-feeds-stray-animals-return-people-recycling-bottles.html
>>
>>404182
Turkish military is kemalist, they don't count. Also, Uludağ is a shit-tier soda.
>>
>>404181
Now you are just being silly.
>>
>>404151
You shouldn't hate dogs. They're man's best friends.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/11/18/not-all-heroes-human-french-police-dog-dies-raid/75979746/
>>
>>404197
Islam believes in equals, not slaves. Dogs aren't man's best friend; they are the savage's slave.
>>
>>404162
For martyrdom, the manner of ones death does not matter. Even if the jihadist is tortured until he denounces Allah, if he is then killed because of his fight for Islam, he will go to Paradise as far as I know.

The whole pigs blood bullets kind of theory is literally nonsense.
>>
https://youtu.be/HMe-SijdH3A
Yesterday, visited Istanbul. Then by coach of over 4 hours to the Iris Otel which is located after the ferry crossed Gallipoli town river. Gallipoli is significant historically for ANZAC troops as many had died in battles there during the First World War.

This video shows that Istanbul is caring for stray cross-bred dogs although it is predominantly a Muslim city.

Outside the beautiful Blue Mosque where there were a few thousand international tourists on Dec 18, 2013, Bright sunshine and blue skies yesterday, unlike one week ago when there was fog and snow in Istanbul!

I saw around 5 stray dogs with the left ear tagged. No barking. Some mingle with the tourists. They were friendly and don't mind being patted and would walk along with the tourists.

One veteran was seen sleeping at around lunch-time near the Sophia Museum. He reminds me of "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie" in my primary school English lessons, That was in 1962, a time when the English idioms and correct grammar were seriously studied by Primary Six students in Singapore as we would be tested in the PSLE examinations to qualify for the top secondary schools.

There were around 2 stray cats outside the Blue Mosque and two at the Palace. They like to be petted by visitors and many visitors including Singaporean ladies have their photos taken. Many young Singaporeans nowadays care much for the disadvantaged stray cats and dogs unlike the baby boomer generation.

The stray cats looked in excellent health with the thick winter coat. It can be as cold as 5 deg C during daytime and freezing at night. Their ears are NOT tipped unlike in Singapore and so it is not possible to see from afar whether they have been spayed or neutered
As for this Istanbul rusty-brown and white og, I let "sleeping dogs lie" and continued with my tour to see the racehorse track that existed around 500 years. It is presently a tiled rectangular area.
>>
File: Facepalmullah.jpg (35 KB, 470x344) Image search: [Google]
Facepalmullah.jpg
35 KB, 470x344
>>402973
The shit about dogs is definitely later (well, resurgent, I guess) superstitions though.
>there are people out there that actually think 99.9% of ahadith aren't garbage hearsay meant to foster sectarian nonsense
>>
Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A prostitute saw a dog lolling around a well on a hot day and hanging his tongue from thirst. She drew some water for it in her shoe, so Allah forgave her.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 2245
Helping out stray dogs nets you enough blessings to annul prostitution.
>>
>>404205
thats cute and nice.
>>
>>404149
>shia_inu.jpg
>>
File: 1449219022472.png (211 KB, 1440x1064) Image search: [Google]
1449219022472.png
211 KB, 1440x1064
>>402973
Some other interesting things about Shi'a Islam

> "Mohammed is a pedo"
Sunni source claims he married Aisha at age 9. May or may not be accurate.
> Shias hate Aisha
Basically they think this 9 year old was terrible for Islam and did nothing but stir up shit.
> Ali told Mohammed to divorce Aisha
Shias revere Ali and there's a story about how Aisha possibly fucked another guy and there were rumours going around so Ali said she should be divorced. Ali and Aisha never got before or after.

Sunnis consider Aisha to be Mohammed's favorite wife. Shias consider Mohammed's first wife, Khadija, to be his best wife, and she was much older than him and stayed monogamous until her death.

Shias curse her name and allegedly go to their grave sites and spit on it.

So the Shias have a fairly strong argument in favor of Islam while still disliking the western and non-Islamic view of Mohammed's marriage to Aisha.

pic related, proud noble Shia nation.
>>
>>404135
The US doesn't have the death penalty? Israel doesn't have the death penalty?
>>
>>405180
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Israel#Executed_people
>>
>>405433
ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶦᶰᶜᶫᵘᵈᵉ ˢᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ ᵐᶦᶫᶦᵗᵃʳʸ ᵉˣᵉᶜᵘᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ
>>
>>402973
interesting
>>
>Iraq's new government is shi'a
Source? That would be a fucking retarded diplomatic mistake by the U.S., who fired 10,000 government employees after the third gulf war in 2003 due to stacking of Sunnis.
>>
>>406640
Do you watch a bit of news?
>>
>>406670
Goddammit we should've installed a puppet dictator or something.

Let me guess, we told them they had to elect parties and then sunni/shia ran?
>>
>>404200
>not slaves
>muslims literally enslaved hundreds of thousands of people of all races
>>
>>406640
>In October 2005, the new Constitution of Iraq was approved in a referendum with a 78% overall majority, although the percentage of support varying widely between the country's territories.[106] The new constitution was backed by the Shia and Kurdish communities, but was rejected by Arab Sunnis.

http://www.bbc.com/news/10294271

That is the reason Turkey invaded it and is Balkanizing it, creating a Kurdish state with Barazani, a Sunni, in charge.
>>
>>406690
We are, we're installing Barzani as the head of a state we're carving off. That is why Turkey has invaded Iraq, bruh. Barzani is in Turkey now arranging for the Balkanization, which is backed by Saudi Arabia. It will be very anti-PKK, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>406701
>>406708

Wait a sec, not him, but when has Turkey invaded and balkanized Iraq?
>>
>>406670
>>406689
Man, most people aren't even aware that the great military hero who is supposed to Iraq from ISIS, Moqtada al-Sadr, is the same jihadist asshole who kept killing US and Iraqi troops as well as massacring any Sunni they could find during most of 2004-2008 with his Madhi Army before fucking off to Iran for a while.
He's like Bin Laden's Shiite twin or something.

But now the US is BFF with Iran and Sadr too and the Madhi Army is now the Peace Brigades

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_Companies
>>
>>406723
Turkey has invaded, but the Balkanization isn't official yet, they're working out the terms with Barzani. Once it's done, they will eradicate the PKK from Iraq.
>>
> Hadith

Not even once.
>>
>>406751
Are Quranists actually common, or are they just a meme?
>>
>>406727
dude this

>I was in Iraq recently and half the Iraqi army leadership where I was at were "ex" Mahdi army
>>
>>406727
>But now the US is BFF with Iran
Hahahahahahaha. Not even fucking close. They are allied with Russia in Syria and Iraq.
>>
>>406809
This. If anything, the puppet of the USA here is Turkey.
>>
>>406821
>Killing occupying troops is not at all comparable to killing thousands of innocent civilians.
it is when you're a Saudi shill who wants to discredit Shiites and Iran
>>
>>406828
Might actually be the other way around, the U.S. is Saudi Arabia's plaything, and Saudi Arabia is buttbuddies with Turkey. Don't forget that Turkey backs the Army of Conquest.

While the U.S. stands to gain from giving Barzani a state (and so will naturally toot about it with, "Oh, see, we are giving the Kurds their nationhood! we r heros!"), the major state to gain from it is Turkey, eradicating the PKK is their major motive, and Saudi Arabia will have a strong Sunni ally.

The U.S. hates the Kurds Turkey hates, just because Turkey hates them Rojava, for instance, is pretty fucking based, but the U.S. hates it because the Turks do

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rojava#Democratic_Confederalism

>When it comes to Rojava, Russia is approaching the Kurds with a significant amount of caution as it does not want to open up another military front against Assad. The USA however, is openly hostile towards Rojava. The USA went as far as not allowing entrance to Salih Muslim into the USA for a conference. During the Geneva Conferences, despite Russia's insistence, the USA was adamant in blocking an independent Kurdish delegation from attending the conference. Currently, both the USA and the Turkish government are imposing their policies on Rojava through the agency of the KDP. However, it can't be said that they are being successful.
>>
>>406878
>Saudi Arabia isn't a proxy, but that doesn't mean we're their proxy.
We're not their proxy, but we are their stooge.

>Yeah, that's why we airdrop them supplies, airstrike IS & AQ at their request, and sent special forces to Kobane.
We do for Kurdish opposition to them, certainly not to PKK (who invented that political system), who we consider terrorists and drug dealers.

>A report by Interpol published in 1992 states that the PKK, along with nearly 178 Kurdish organizations were suspected of illegal drug trade involvement. Also Interpol's chief narcotics officer Iqbal Hussain Rizvi stated in 1992 that the PKK was also heavily involved in drug trafficking, but didn't show any evidences[115] Members of the PKK have been designated narcotics traffickers by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.[64] However, The Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Germany's domestic security agency, echoed this finding in its 2011 Annual Report on the Protection of the Constitution, stating that despite the U.S Department of Treasury designation, there was "no evidence that the organisational structures of the PKK are directly involved in drug trafficking".[116]
>>
>>406914
>You specifically said America hates Rojava, which, as I explained, is contradicted by all our actions towards them.
By "Rojava" I mean the democratic confederationist government of Rojava.
>>
>>405167
TIL Iraq is having a war of the waifus.
>>
>>402973
Arabs are savages. I say this as an Iranian who's had to watch my country go from civilized to shit due to Arab interests and their piss religion Islam take over and dominate us. The Shia nations you listed are all far more civil because Arab influence is not as high, maybe they even have some ethnic Persians and Syrians still in power, but once they dominate it all falls to barbarism.

Any nation that Islam and Arab influence touches will go to shit. You Europeans have no idea what sort of beast you've unleashed. Every right your forefathers and mothers fought for will be worthless.
>>
>>406727
were allied with the Saudis who are in a bind with the Wahhabis who are fundamentalist sunnis so no we are most certainly not allied
>>
>>406878
the US Saudi relationship is blessed summed up as a mercenary with a good client
>>
>>406997
Kurds are basically Persian, what do you think of them? Also please nuke Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: 1449454596506.jpg (92 KB, 377x606) Image search: [Google]
1449454596506.jpg
92 KB, 377x606
>>406997
I support Putin, so I actually do have an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ye0a_F9Zj8

As an Iranian, I'm sure you can see why.
>>
>>407022
They should have their own sovereign state with localized governance and self determination, as should everyone of a particular identity, ethnic or otherwise within reason. Even Jews though their situation was a bit more iffy since they lost their land and became gypsy like travellers. Perhaps they shouldn't have been thrown smack dab in the middle of a bunch of Arab savages, but they've become just as savage themselves. I don't believe we'll ever see an end to that conflict. Maybe Hitler had it right to send them to Madagascar or some other uninhibited area.
>>
>>404135
>>Assad
>Shia

Assad isn't Shia.
>>
>>407059
They'll get their own state, but it will have Barzani as a puppet president who sucks Turkish and Saudi cock.

>>407076
>Alawis isn't Shia
>>
>>407076
That was my point you retard.
>>
>>406727
such desperation that shias are now getting the upper hand
>>
>>407035
No I don't even get what you mean in the slightest... Putin seems to oppose globalism, keyword seems. He is a nationalist and has far better foreign policy than the globalists who basically won't work with anyone who won't play ball with the global banking system, which is effectively a new world order.

Communism however was an attempt at a new world order (as is Islam, and any other eventual world domination ideology), and Putin has many ties to communism. I for one don't believe the cold war ever ended, its difficult to tell what his intentions are when so much special interest is at hand. Overall however, I support any nationalist ideology over a globalist one and that goes hand in hand with my statements above. Localized government is a far better option to protect liberty and sovereignty. Don't let your nation fall to any globalist ideologies, you'll lose you identity and self determination as Iran and many other peoples have.
>>
>>406997
youre not iranian, bud

stop shilling
>>
>>407059
It's all just politics anyways, it doesn't matter who deserves what. The only think that matters is who can suck NATO and Jew dick the best like Barzani.
>>
>>407110
Is there some conspiracy of people pretending to be Iranians online I don't know about? Why?

Because my suggestion goes against your jew/arab dog globalist ideology doesn't mean I'm illegitimate, pal.
>>
>>407102
Putin is working to stabilize the Middle East in opposition to NATO and Saudi Arabia.

Putin was KGB, but his politics aren't remotely communist. He wants to strengthen the Church.
>>
>>407162
Pretty sure he means he doesn't consider the opinion of the american diaspora to be valid or representative of the iranian people. Something that I kinda share to some point.
>>
>>407059
Madagascar had a native people, one of the more developed and well organized of Africa, though.
>>
>>407185
You think the Iranian people like Arabs?
>>
>>406997
>Iranina
>taking responsibility for their shitty state
I've noticed this in almost every middle eastern diaspora, they always blame someone else for their problems.
>arabs
>it's the jews
>>
>>406821
>>406838
>the militias Iran is sponsoring are in some ways the Shia mirror-image of the Sunni jihadists of Islamic State (IS). As the Arab world breaks down, Iran’s proxies are not just a response to the sectarian chaos but also a cause of it.
>>
>>407789
That's it? OK.
>>
>>407789
>>407803
Sunnis and Shiites insurgencies are both horrible, the main difference is that shiites are more sneaky about it while sunnis are like "look at me I'm retarded"
>>
>>405180
>>405450
Berke please go, Israel is based and slimes will never take it down
>>
>>404202
Suicide'll invalidate your martyrdom.
>>
Shias are obviously polytheists who commit shirq daily and worship their so called imams. Sunni Islam is the only true monotheistic religion in the world. Go and look for your imam hiding in a cave you rafidahs.
>>
>>409169
>t. guy from Sweden
Quality post right here.
>>
>>408143
>shia kill some thousands of sunnis in isolated cases (baghdad death squads, syrian anti-sunni massacres)
>implying these aren't largely responsible for enabling ISIS
I get the feeling you're just one iranian shillposter, so all I can say is glory and victory to the MEK.
>>
>>408130
Just saying "you gotta hate Shias, they're TERRRRRRRRRIBLE!" doesn't make it so.

Can't wait to see Shias in Saudi Arabia overthrow their despotic rulers and reclaim their oil for themselves.

The world shall know peace.
>>
>>409566
They are terrible. They are rafidah who worships imams and build places of worship over graves. They commit shirq daily and reject the sunnah. Truly they are not of the Ummah.
>>
>>402973
Stop shitposting anytime.
>>
>>409621
>They are rafidah who worships imams and build places of worship over graves. They commit shirq daily and reject the sunnah.
not true and even if it was nobody gives a shit. They could worship sand and it wouldn't matter. What matters is that they act better than Sunnis. Sunnism is terrible because Sunnis are terrible people.
>>
>>404205
>This video shows that Istanbul is caring for stray cross-bred dogs although it is predominantly a Muslim city.
>although
Islam has nothing against dogs, this meme has to end.
Funny thing is people who started this thing are okay with their country killing every stray dog.
>>
>>409621
why do i get the impression you're not muslim at all?
>>
>>406997

Apparently Arab Christians are the most educated group in Israel, which is a pretty remarkable feat in a Jewish nation.
>>
>>409674
I am what you would consider a "Wahabi" aka a true Sunni muslim.

>>409651
How is it not true? They consider Ali and Hussain as equal to prophets. They quite clearly depict them in mosques via imagery which is akin to idol worship. They act much better dont they? Oppressing true Muslims everywhere, bombing embassies and kidnapping foreigners.
>>
>>406734
any reading i could do on this or?
>>
>>409703
have you read maimonides
>>
>>403056
No
>>
>>409169
>monotheism is superior because reasons
everything desert-trilogy-related is shit desu
>>
File: 1421222291429_2.png (222 KB, 853x700) Image search: [Google]
1421222291429_2.png
222 KB, 853x700
>>
File: ruff.jpg (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ruff.jpg
177 KB, 500x500
>>404151
>>404186
>>404200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivVRYYHLqJY
>>
>>404135
Lol guys, Iranians are so backwards and uncultured, muslim swines.

Meanwhile in america, the land of the free and presumed highcastle of democracy and liberalism: 28 executions this year alone and countless more in the last 30 years.

Hypocrisy, an American attitude since 1776
>>
File: Patriot Dog.png (416 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Patriot Dog.png
416 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-7N1oocmD4
>>
File: NUFF SAID!.png (348 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
NUFF SAID!.png
348 KB, 800x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hIjgofcuWU
>>
>>406997
>t. that delusional gay porn star
>>
>>409740
This
Fuck Abrahamic religions
>>
>>405167
Surely Khadija would be the most revered wife because she was the first convert to Islam? However I think Wahabbi Sunnis would have a problem with a woman who was an independent merchant.
>>
Only Feminist-Creationist Islam is 'real' Islam.
>>
>>404200
>Islam doesn't believe in slaves
Islam literally idealizes slavery. The ideal Muslim is an unquestioning slave to God.

And yes, the word slave is used specifically and deliberately.
>>
>>404111
The most tolerant islamic nation is Oman, which is neither Sunni nor Shia but Ibadi
>>
>>409703
>They consider Ali and Hussain as equal to prophets.
No they don't
>They quite clearly depict them in mosques via imagery which is akin to idol worship.
Drawing pictures is not worship.
>>
>>415492
The most tolerant would be Albania or Bosnia.
>>
>>404154
Orthodox Jews don't try to convert anyone. Who cares what they do amongst themselves?
>>
File: Beirut-Church-and-Mosque.jpg (46 KB, 667x400) Image search: [Google]
Beirut-Church-and-Mosque.jpg
46 KB, 667x400
>>409697
Semitics whatever their religion are pretty successful.
>>
>>417611
IS it a massive perception bias or is the mosque awful compared to the Church? This blue tint and the texture of the material doesn't match the climate at all. The minaret placement is bizarre. It looks like a Las Vegas casino.
>>
File: omari-mosque-in-beirut.jpg (108 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
omari-mosque-in-beirut.jpg
108 KB, 680x510
>>417636
I don't like the mosque either...
It was financed by the Hariri family after Rafic Hariri's assassination. His party's color was light blue so it is rumored that's the reason for the color.
Their is however another mosque behind it, which is much older and nicer.
pic related, the fountain is from a bank not the mosque
>>
File: Beirut 38 Al Omari Mosque.jpg (197 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
Beirut 38 Al Omari Mosque.jpg
197 KB, 1066x800
>>417729
better angle
>>
>>405167
>Sunni's consider to be Muhammed's favorite wife.

Khadijah was.
>>
>>417736
But I agree churches are usually classier.
pic related is the one of my home town, it only has one room and fits 60 people maximum.
>>
>>417729
>>417736
Yep, looks better.
Hariris just have awful tastes.
>>
But anon, Sunni Muslims sell their oil on the US dollar. Saudi Arabia is an ally of ours. Their dictatorship is better than Iraq's, Libya's, Syria's, and Iran's. And Turkey is a very moderate, peace-loving ally of ours.
>>
>>420197
>GREGOR SAMSA YOU ARE TRULY GREATEST ALLY!
>>
kill yourself shill
>>
>>417761
so you lebanese? it is a country that always fascinated me. How is it going those days?
>>
File: Turcin.png (199 KB, 317x364) Image search: [Google]
Turcin.png
199 KB, 317x364
Coup when?
>>
>>404175
I heard muslims were know to be pretty clean historically desu
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.