[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morals and ethics are an illusion of Satan to lead man astray.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: cos.jpg (38 KB, 445x459) Image search: [Google]
cos.jpg
38 KB, 445x459
Morals and ethics are an illusion of Satan to lead man astray. They foster doubt in the validity and supreme authority of the word of the Lord and His laws. Many philosophers have attempted to use morals and ethics to disprove the Lord's benevolence. Like with science, Satan has enabled this by giving man the illusion he can understand ultimate truth, know more than the Omniscient. But the basis of science and morals and ethics is not knowledge, it is doubt, proving they are the work of Satan. Make no mistake, morals and ethics are humanistic in nature, an imperfect human tainted by sin can not begin to comprehend the thinking of the Creator. To attempt to apply them to the workings of the Divine is folly, morals and ethics do not apply to God. It is hubris to treat God as but a simple man. There is no God but God, concepts of relative fairness do not apply to God, for God has no equals. The only morals and ethics that apply to God are how he he judges all of mankind as the ultimate judge. The concept of morals and ethics are ultimately paradoxical. Man in his imperfection can not determine the ultimate truth and judge between right and wrong. Man putting his own finite thoughts ahead of the thoughts of infinite knowledge is beyond pointless. It is man saying he is superior to God. People enter conflict because of differing morals and ethics, a Satanic plot to divide and plant the seeds of doubt. Philosophers are Satanically inspired, they think because they doubt, not because they know. Only He who is perfect and omniscient can knows truth in its entirety, and the only being capable of judging what is good and evil. You can not judge God by the standards of man, you can not judge the word of God or the law of God, to do so is to presume dominion over God, the Creator of all. You, as man, need only know the absolute Truth of God, you, the imperfect being, can not comprehend nor understand God, the perfect being, you can only know God. God is the Truth.
>>
k
>>
>>400505
Not to get too /pol/
But Anton LeVay is Anton Levi FYI
>>
>>400505
That was a lot of words you just used to hide that you don't have a coherent response to the problem of induction, yet show you want to impose some random ontology (in this case religious) on others.
>>
>>400552
>implying anyone has a coherent response to induction
That's obviously why only He who is not someone can know the truth.
>>
please, provide proof of god.
>>
>>400505
Nice false flag/bait
>>
>>400674
look around you
>>
>>400692
>>
>>400692

I did, I saw no gods
>>
>>400727
That is proof that there is no God but God the ineffable.
>>
>>400618
Yes, people have coherent responses to the problem of induction: we don't know for sure. Rather than: please live your life by, and show support for, some set of words I just pulled out of my ass and called an ethos.
>>
>>400776
>someone who admits not knowing thinks he knows more than someone who actually knows
Just proving how feeble humans are before the illusions of Satan
>>
>>400776
>We don't know for sure
>vs
>We know for sure
Philosophy is the seed of doubt planted into the mind of man.
>>
File: -25665.jpg (69 KB, 1000x400) Image search: [Google]
-25665.jpg
69 KB, 1000x400
"look around you"
>>
>>401063
Autism is proof of the imperfection of man.
>>
>>402662
Imperfection isn't an argument for a superior being.
>>
File: god-warrior-75069810961.jpg (17 KB, 264x321) Image search: [Google]
god-warrior-75069810961.jpg
17 KB, 264x321
Why u makin stuff up dawg. Join us in the holiness of the rasta man, and snoop gonna make you fell A ok, ya hear?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.