[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians, why do you fear death? If you live according to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jews-behind-911-and-holocaust.jpg (4 MB, 4800x2700) Image search: [Google]
jews-behind-911-and-holocaust.jpg
4 MB, 4800x2700
Christians, why do you fear death? If you live according to the bible, only a bountiful heaven awaits you. Or is it that you don't have faith is the bible, you worry that your religion may not be correct, or is it because you've committed an unforgivable crime? Or is it because you're secretly atheist?
>>
I do not fear death at all. I have uncertainties about it, but I am fine with dying. I just fear the way I am going to die is all.
>>
>>395500
I worry for what's going to happen to other people who don't have faith. I don't want to see otherwise good people not receiving a reward after death.

I'm not worried about my reward, I'm worried about other people.
>>
>>395780
Gay as fuck
>>
Christians don't fear death, they fear dying too soon and in terrible painful ways. You know, like literally every other human being that has ever existed.
>>
>>395500
> or is it because you've committed an unforgivable crime?

there are no unforgivable crimes aslong as you accept jesus as your lord and savior
>>
>>395834
>>395834
>So raping a child is cool with jebus?
>>
I fear no man but God.
>>
>>395500
hurr durr I don't fear death, I fear pain itself idgaf if I die tomorrow as long as its painless for I've been saved.
>>
>>395859
It isn't "cool" w/ him but in everybody there is chance for salvation, even rapists and paedophiles, even you
>>
>>395859
As long as you feel genuine remorse Jesus will forgive you.

It is not as simple "LOL human you wore a cross around your neck it's allgood kk."
>>
File: errors_will_be_forgiven.jpg (62 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
errors_will_be_forgiven.jpg
62 KB, 852x480
>>395500
>>395859
>Even atheists are Protestants
>>
>>395500
>making unproven assumptions to justify your conclusion
>>
>>395500
>Christians, why do you fear death?

But I don't?
>>
>>395500
>Christians, why do you fear death?
1 Corinthians 15:26
>>
>>395500
its not so much fearing death as the method, such as having fucking Muslims ram me into the side of a skyscraper at 700mph
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.