[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have access to a time machine, allowing you to travel into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 716759.jpg (37 KB, 388x353) Image search: [Google]
716759.jpg
37 KB, 388x353
You have access to a time machine, allowing you to travel into the past or the future, no consequences.

Where would you go, what would you bring, who would you meet, and what would you change?
>>
make as many time paradoxes as possible just because I can
>>
>>395240

>what would you change?
>no consequences

Nothing, apparently.
>>
File: total.jpg (126 KB, 760x439) Image search: [Google]
total.jpg
126 KB, 760x439
I've always wanted to see how battles from just about every era looked, because I'm not inclined to believe that it looks anything like my Total War games.

Anything from the Civil War back really. Would also just love to see the sights, Babylon would be my first stop.
>>
>Vienna 1887
>Find part time job at some art school
>Climb ladder, become part of admissions board
>1907
>New applicants taking entrance exam
>Some nerdy kid's up next
>Painting is meh, but I've had a long day
>Fuck it, don't care
>Sign acceptance letter
>Go home
>>
>>395240
Bring the complete works of Shakespeare, publish them under the name of Francis Bacon so that the poor man doesn't spend so much time to finally come up with a pen name as retarded as "Shakespeare".
>>
>>396257
I wonder how many times this has actually happened for other potential murdercidal people
>>
>>396257
Hitler would become a great science fiction writer and artist.
>>
>>395240
I would travel back in time and kill Pharaoh Akhenaten, after which I would fuck off to a remote corner and build Atlantis for reals.
>>
>>395240
Tell hitler to hold off invading russia till he finished off germany
>>
>>395240
>no consequences.
>>395240
>what would you change?
>>395240
>no consequences.
>>395240
>what would you change?

The concept of "consequences" would never be the same.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.