[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The date is 23 March 1933. You are Adolf Hitler. The Enabling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 460x287
The date is 23 March 1933. You are Adolf Hitler. The Enabling Act has just been passed, granting you effectively dictatorial powers.

What do you do (differently to what he really did) in order to win the coming war and create your Third Reich?
>>
>This time without Italy
>>
>>395160
You think Italy alone made all the difference?
>>
>>395165
They locked up quite a few German divisions fixing their fiasco in Greece in the critical months before Barbarossa, It was also the catalyst for the German invasion of Yugoslavia which unnecessarily keep for German units out of Russia. The failure to take Moscow and thus Barbarossa is what ultimately ended any hope of the Germans breaking the Soviets and those divisions in Greece and the Balkans would have otherwise been used in support of operations in Russia.

Not to mention their North African shenanigans.
>>
>>395223
Wouldn't it have been a better idea to just put off conquering Russia until the Western front was won?
>>
>>395235
The British weren't capable of any serious offensive action on the continent after the fall of France even if they were safe on their Island and America had yet to enter the war.
>>
>>395235
>>395264

Plus I wouldn't trust Stalin to not invade from the East if I got lock up in a full scale invasion of the Great British
>>
>>395160
Why were the Italians so worthless? Did they succeed at anything?
>>
>>395275
>>395264
1. Invade, consolidate power in France
2. Don't declare war on America
3. Wait until rule over Europe is secure before invading Russia
>>
>>395134
Develop a manufacture/supply system unified artillery and mechanized corp. Without too much designs, gun calibres, ammunition types.
Relax racial policy on assimilated German jews.
Relax policy on pop culture.
Provide more technical support for Italy and help foster their military training.
Delay operation Barbarossa
Ditch Japan and focus on allying with China, potentially giving more direct help to fight communists.
>>
File: 1077792.gif (841 KB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
1077792.gif
841 KB, 320x176
>>395304
>Ditch Japan and focus on allying with China, potentially giving more direct help to fight communists.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x286
>>395300
>waiting for Stalin

Go over your source material again please.
>>
>>395304
>ally with china
>to fight communists

i
>>
>>395298
Realistically they need at a minimum five more year to bring their military up to speed with the Germans.

They also grossly underestimated the Greeks, having easily invaded Albania the year before.
>>
>>395380
I've just never seen anything on the Italians. It's always about Germany or Japan, but never what the Italians were up to. I'm guessing it's because they kept getting dicked.
>>
>>395397
They were pretty irrelevant and switched sides when they realised they were getting a paddlin
>>
After Anschluss of Austria and the Sudatenland. I sit and wait for Stalin to screw up. While continuing to mechanize the military. Getting trucks made so that I do not need horses and trains to do logistics. Securing oil supplies. Getting the soldiers semi auto rifles to replace the mauser k98. A long range heavy bomber capable of high altitude flight all the way from anywhere in Germany to the ural mountains and back. Atomic energy/weapon research. building more tractors, farm equipment and fertilizer. So my people will not go with out food in case of war. Submarines and torpedoes that can sink battleships and carriers. move all military vehicles to diesel engines. stock piling spare parts for military vehicles. repair relations with england and france. defend Finland during the winter war. defend the baltics from soviet invasion.

deport the jews to the soviet union.

alliance with poland.
>>
>>395327
read some history familiga
>>
Italian soldiers were very good, but Italy:

1-´Was the weakest of the world powers

2- Mussolini didnt had the full support of the army and the people
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.