[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the biggest historical blunder of the 20th century?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Forbes.png (182 KB, 250x297) Image search: [Google]
250px-Forbes.png
182 KB, 250x297
What was the biggest historical blunder of the 20th century?
>>
The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, anything that lead to WW1
>>
The foundation of Judaism by Abraham
>>
Israel was a mistake.
>>
>>394233
Fomenkoism has gotten out of hand.
>>
The decentralisation of power in Egypt.
>>
The partition of the Ottoman Empire has been an intractable mess ever since.
>>
1913 Federal Reserve Act

It likely led to everything else posted in this thread
>>
>>394226
This, and Germany sending revolutionaries to Russia during WW1
>>
>>394239
>implying I'm wrong
>>
Great Britain allying with France during WW1. Easily.
>>
>>394267
>muh zeitgeist
>>
1998 Godzilla
>>
>>394221
communism
>>
>>394385
This
>>
Anything Germany tried to do.
Seriously what the fuck.
>>
>>394306
how was that a blunder? Britain get to keep it's precious european balance and all that shit at least for while
>>
File: Battle_of_Sangarios_1921.png (2 MB, 1100x837) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Sangarios_1921.png
2 MB, 1100x837
>>394221
Greco-Turkish War (1919-1922)
Even in Greek it's called Minor Asia Catastrophe (Μιkρασιάτιkη Καταστροφή)
>>
>>394221
WWII Eastern Front
>>
>>394221
when America and Britain chose to side with Judeobolshevism instead of helping their aryan brethren in Germany
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.