[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: historical figures who were literal cùcks. Pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Alphonse_Juin.jpg (30 KB, 360x431) Image search: [Google]
Alphonse_Juin.jpg
30 KB, 360x431
ITT: historical figures who were literal cùcks.

Pic related, a French general who gave permission to his moroccan troops to rape thousands of white women across Central Italy and Germany.
>>
>>394025

Stop using cööl words.
>>
>>394025
He was french, not italian or german, so why should he care if their women get raped or not?
>>
>>394025
"From East and West the road to victory lies through the vagina's of Germany's fair maidens"
>>
>>394025
That's the opposite of being a cuk, he humiliated the populations of his enemy even further by allowing the moroccans to do that.
>>
>>394025
>Central Italy
>white women

t. Benito
>>
>>394025
I believe that makes the Germans keks.

That's OK. They'll teach you theses things in sex ed.
>>
>>394034
>>394058
>>394066
>Letting subhuman shitskins do whatever they want with women of your own race
Also technically Italian civilians (including women) were de jure citizens of the co-belligerent Kingdom of Italy, which was their ally at the time of the Marocchinate.
So in this case you can't use the excuse "hurr those were the enemy's women".
Not only that, the US high command explicitly told him to stop the rapings.
>>
>>394148
Well, did he listen to them?
Because it sounds like he made a kek out of U.S. high command, too.

10/10 would serve under.
>>
>>394148
>someone tells you to stop rapes
>ignore them
>because lol

Sounds pretty alpha to me m8
>>
>>394148
>giving a fuck about foreigners
It seems to me that the Yankee weird delusions of racial solidarity and so forth are quite anachronistic to transfer to another continent in another time.
I personally don't have any feelings of unity about all the other people who have the same height, hair colour, skin colour or eye pigmentation as I have. Meanwhile I'm a stern believer in the superiority of my people. I do think that is the case with most people in the Old World.
>>
Glad to know the tradition of
>BIG
>GALLIC
>DICK
Is alive and well.
>>
>>394025
The moroccans also raped thousands of white men.
>>
File: pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>394025

Josephine married him as a matter of convenience and cheated on him repeatedly.
>>
>>394148
Oh boohoo, italians and germans attacked his nation.
>>
>>394234
This guy keeps getting better.
>>
>>394148
>siding with perfidious Italians over your own colonials
>siding with the nation that invaded your country alongside the germans over the troops that have been fighting alongside yours in Africa for years
>implying Italians are more than barely whiter than Morrocans

Toppest kek
>>
File: average italian man.jpg (18 KB, 442x300) Image search: [Google]
average italian man.jpg
18 KB, 442x300
>>394265
>>implying Italians are more than barely whiter than Morrocans
Italians are white, there's no doubt about that. I hate them with a passion, but I'm not going to lie about their whiteness just because a bunch of southerners and islanders look like north africans. Pretty much everyone north of Naples is white.
>>
>All these shitskin Americans who believe in the white race meme

Absolutely lmao. Don't force your lack of identity onto Europe. This man was a living God
>>
File: gauled brennus.jpg (636 KB, 1032x1400) Image search: [Google]
gauled brennus.jpg
636 KB, 1032x1400
BIG
>>
>>394535
GERMANIC
>>
POOP
>>
>>394025
>Italians
>Germans

I should care why...?
>>
>>394525
11/10 post
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
etc. etc.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.