[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why aren't you polyamorous yet? >I just find it hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>Why aren't you polyamorous yet?
>I just find it hard to believe that a God who claims to be the "Most Merciful", "Most Forgiving", or "Most Kind, Benevolent" etc. would make such a great human being suffer
>The greatest trick that religions ever pulled was to pretend that the central religious question is "does God exist"?
>When will atheism overtake christianity? Do you think we'll live to see the day that atheists outnumber the religious?
>Christians: Why would a benevolent deity condemn someone to eternal suffering simply for being mistaken?
>Jesus Wrong About Second Coming?
Fucking humanities ought to be a separate board. Look at all this cancerous religion threads at the first page

I can only hide so much.
>>
File: fedora'd gentleman.jpg (27 KB, 491x368) Image search: [Google]
fedora'd gentleman.jpg
27 KB, 491x368
>Sorry anons, I only deal with facts.
>>
>>392261
>Sorry anons, I can't stand shitfight arguments on unanswerable questions whose evidences are based on feels of either side
ftfy

Also 4chan's "religious" are only so because Atheism was discovered to be mainstream outside this hugbox, quit pretending.
>>
Do like the rest of us and patiently wait until Euro time.
>>
>>392248
>he doesn't like debating God

look at this faggot

>>>/pol/
>>
>>392289
>anything I dislike is /pol/, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with the /pol/ stereotype
>>
File: 1447370634962.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1447370634962.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>392248
Pretty sure it is

>pic related
>>
>>392305

/pol/ is the dumbest board on 4chan, second only to /r9k/. you're acting like an idiot but you aren't ranting against women, so I just tried guessing.
>>
>>392315
>you're acting like an idiot but you aren't ranting against women, so I just tried guessing

I'm going to guess your from tumblr
>>
>>392289
It's not a debate if one side never even makes an argument.
>>
>>392332
>hurr durr only post things i like waah waah
>>
>>392358
I never implied that, I just hazarded a guess about what site your from. You need to stop the passive aggressive, knee-jerk reactions and read what people say...
>>
>>392394
Faggot.
>>
>>392416
>I cant win an argument so ill call the guy a faggot

/pol/ please leave
>>
>>392426
I was the one redirecting you to /pol/ you stupid fucking communist nigger.
>>
>>392429
>anonymous image board

please be trolling
>>
>>392426
everyone calls eachother a fag here
a-are you new?
>>
>>392444
fuck off, faggot
>>
>>392248
Looks like Europe, wanna stroke her hair. Poor lass

She's hot but I eel sick watching this gif, weird...
>>
>>395266
feel
>>
>>395266
>She's hot but I eel sick watching this gif, weird...
Possibly because it's a gif of someone literally being sick?
>>
>>392248
>Post your historyfu
>something something hitler something something
>something something stalin something something
>What would have happened if we invaded Japan/Napoleon invaded the Ottoman Empire/Hitler didn't invade Russia/Carthage survived/...
>Historical figures who were literal c ucks
>x did nothing wrong
>Why didn't Hitler and Stalin just team up lmfao XDD
>t-tell me what to think about historical figure/event x, /his/

kill yourself
>>
>>395309
Usually don't feel sick when watching people chug but maybe cause she's cute I pay more attention.. Also something about drunk lasses just attracts me. Shameful I know
>>
>monogamy
>not the secret ingredient to civilization
why so decadent?
>>
Gotta agree. Theology and philosophy threads are retarded as fuck and filled with /lit/ memes.

I dont see why this board should be humanities instead of just history when you can talk about the above on /lit/ in the first place.
>>
>>392289
Debating god on the internet is something 12 year olds do. Pure autism.
>>
This IS the board for religion, though. You fuckers are going to have to take it up with Chink Moot if you want that to change.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.