[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studying evolutionary psychology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Evolution.png (18 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Evolution.png
18 KB, 450x300
I'm interested in evolutionary psychology and I want to study it and learn it to the fullest extent that I can.

Where should I start? Where should I go from there?
>>
>>389561
Do you have a decent understanding of psychology to begin with? Do you know psychology's history as a field? I think that is the best place to start then move on studying research and theory you can apply.
>>
Start with evolutionary game theory, where definite conclusions are at least possible, before entering the realms of pure guesswork.
>>
>>389561
You can probably get into the field through either psychology, biology or ethology. I know there are doctorates in it, and there are probably masters' degrees (Bologna).
>>
File: trash man.jpg (105 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
trash man.jpg
105 KB, 398x503
>>389561
>evolutionary psychology
start by not picking pseudo-scientifical garbage
>>
Why don't you start with the psychology of our own current species that we still don't even have down?
>>
>>392085

>hurr
>>
>>389561
like all other curious fag with an internet connection

google search
wiki
get sources from there
your local university
>>
File: are you feeling it now.gif (73 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
are you feeling it now.gif
73 KB, 600x563
>>389561
>psychology
>not neuroscience
>>
evo psych is literally the gender studies of the right wing
try proving me wrong
>>
>>392188
>neuroscience
>not philosophy of the mind
>>
File: lol.jpg (257 KB, 1200x948) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
257 KB, 1200x948
>>392295

>philosophy of the mind
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.