[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be Alexander the Great >ywn never inherit your father's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1447901655043.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1447901655043.png
45 KB, 527x487
>ywn be Alexander the Great
>ywn never inherit your father's army
>ywn never literally believe, in your bones, that you are an actual descendant of Hercules
>ywn cross the Hellespont with thousands and thousands of battle-hardened men loyal to you and your cause
>ywn never go on a star-studded tour of the ancient world, visiting the ruins of Troy and getting bantz'd by Diogenes
>ywn subjugate unruly barbarian hordes and grind one of the most powerful empires of the ancien world under your heel
>ywn kill your bestest bro at a party because you party that fucking hard
>ywn ride into India, high on victory and bloodlust, to conquer lands beyond the rim of the known world
>ywn die young and so be immortalized forever as an archetype of the shining, youthful world conqueror, fortuitously rescued from a future of declining fortunes, boredom, and inevitable political strife as your legacy comes to be defined by its uneventful latter years rather than the blazing path of blood and war it tore across the world

why even live?
>>
File: boagrius-1.jpg (200 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
boagrius-1.jpg
200 KB, 700x467
>>389400

Stop giving me these feels
>>
>>389400

Heh, I've got at least one of those. Coming from the mystic east, I have ancestors who descended from legendary god emperors, and even bear the name to this day.

Of course there's an asterisk there considering deification was posthumous.

I wonder if people in Greece still bear the family names of the Argeads, or the Atreids.
>>
>>389789
>the east
>mystic and noteworthy
>understanding of honor and nobility
Pick one and only one
>>
>>389789

>I'm one of a billion insect-like chinks that roam the world with no purpose

"Mystic east" lol
>>
>>389400
>ywn never
A typical example of a frogger's IQ. Literally subhuman.
>>
>>389400
>grandad is rich as fuck.
>hates the guts out of my dad (divorced from mum and is a shitlord).
>Actually signed the will to his property to me on deathbed.
desu, its a bad kind of feel since Im no businessman (he has a construction firm)
>>
>>389828
good thing he'll never inherent any armies
>>
>>389828
>muh proper meme syntax
>>
Parmenion confirmed for GOAT wingman
>>
File: 1427897752700.jpg (42 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1427897752700.jpg
42 KB, 498x594
>>389400
>ywn command your own army

this is enough for me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.