[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orthodox Jew (the black hat non-Zionist master race kind), AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3
File: 1441921164411.jpg (14 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
1441921164411.jpg
14 KB, 269x187
Orthodox Jew (the black hat non-Zionist master race kind), AMA.
>>
>Tikku Olam
How significant is this concept in your sect, in Zionist sects, and in pre-Zionist Judaism?
>>
>>379680
Hey you already made this thread. Long live Israel :^)
>>
>>379689
Tikkun*, sorry, I don't speak your liturgical tongue.
>>
Do you believe in the maschiah ben Joseph and ben David dichotomy? Do orthodox jews have a unified escathological concept like end of days?
>>
Do you suck baby dick
>>
>>379689
Tikun Olam means fixing the sin of Adam, through Torah and Mitzvot. Non-Torah Jews think it means feeding starving people in Africa, which is not at all what it means.

I dont know what you mean by "pre-Zionist Judaism." I just know the Judaism that my family has practiced for thousands of years.

>>379695
Yes and yes.
>>
>>379732
Do you think ben Joseph already came
>>
>>379764
No way! Anyone who says such a thing is a retard who should be ignored.
>>
btdubs, if you guys say where you're from, it will make me feel comfy. :^)

Im from L.A.
>>
What's wrong with Zionism?
>>
>>379680
>Orthodox Jews
>non-Zionist
>>
>>379680
Your old thread got deleted, why did you shitpost a new one?

Also, why did you lie by saying that most orthodox Jews don't support Israel?
>>
>>379831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7o38ZWyG-Y

Pretty much, it says in the Talmud (Ketuvot 111a) that the Most High decreed that if the Sanctuary will be destroyed and Jews exiled from their land because of their sins, then they are forbidden to retake their sovereignty and must wait for God to bring about the Messianic redemption.

For further citations, please visit truetorahjews.org

A happy Hanukah, brother.
>>
Can I convert or do I have to have a Jewish mother?
>>
>>379858
Most Orthodox Jews support Israel because their brothers live there. That doesnt mean they believe in Zionism or dont regard Zionism as heresy.
>>
What do Jews actively believe in, Christianity believes in the saving of the soul through acceptance of Christ, Buddhists believe in transcending the physical world and its miseries, what's the end game of Judaism if there is one?
>>
>>379875
You can convert. But don't do it. Jews, especially the black hat kind, will never accept you. Orthodox Jewish people are close-minded and believe people should only marry people who grew up in the same way as them, and converts should only marry other converts and all this bullshit because their too autistic to be around people who are different from them. They will also ask rude questions that are totatlly forbidden to ask like whether you grew up as a goy or a Jew, or if you were brought up orthodox or secular.

Also, its forbidden for Jews to go to movies and goyisha concerts. And it gets worse. Don't convert.
>>
>>379882
Excellent question.

God created a world in order to do one think, to be mativ tov (bestow good, the ultimate good) However, if he had just given it to us from the get-go, we wouldnt have been able to enjoy it (This is the Kabbalistic concept of "the bread of shame,") because we would know that we didnt really earn it. So God creates a world and he puts neshamot (souls) into a guf (body) in order for that person to one day recognize God and to connect him or herself to Him by following rules that God put into motion for the purpose of making us receptacles for His infinite goodness, which entails establishing an intimate and eternal bond with the Most High through gaining awareness of Him (Yes God is a Him) and going in His ways, meaning to become as similar to Him as much as is humanely possible thought, characteristics, and action.

Cont. in next post
>>
God's intent was that there be a single nation that upholds His precious Torah. He created Adam (Every authentic Rabbi from the time of Moshe, our Teacher, has interpreted the story of Adam and Eve as being literal. Adam was a giant whos head reached the Heavens, and his skin was made of the same material as our fingernails, he was created conjoined to Chavah [Eve] and was of such a lofty spiritual character that he was able to perceive the spiritual root of everything in Creation) and placed him in the garden of Eden, which was a place on Earth. Adam's task was to resist sin for one Sabbath, not eating the fruit from the eitz ha'daat tov v'rah, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The Nachash (the snake), who is the Satan, who is the Yaitzer HaRah (Evil inclination) (Satan in Judaism is different from the Christian concept. The Satan is a malach, an angel, and his purpose is to test man, who is supposed to resist him), decieved Chavah, who pushed Adam to partake of the fruit. This dropped a nuclear bomb on the spiritual makeup of the universe. Instead of a single Sabbath to go by for the universe to be perfected, instead now 6000 years of world history must take place for that to happen.

Cont. in next post
>>
>>379879
[citations needed]
>>
what's your personal stance on israel?
>>
From the time of Adam's sin, any individual could rise up and make himself worthy of being the progenitor of the nation who will receive the Torah. 10 generations passed from Adam to Noah. By Noah's time the human race knowingly rebelled against Hashem (God has granted the generations up untill after the flood many great benefits. They were mighty giants (See Genesis 6:4) They knew no suffering of any kind, no parent ever buried their child, and they only had to sow crops once every 40 years, and what grew lasted another 40 years. God brought this about to test them regarding whether they will use their bachirah chafshit (Free will, the independence to comply with the ratzon Hashem or to do the opposte C''V (Ratzon Hashem=will of God, what God intends for a person to do to cause someone to be a vessel for His goodness) to recognize that God is the ultimate source of all blessing, which will cause them to be overcome with gratitude to Him and through this they will be motivated to dedicate their lives to His service (This is the mean when it says to serve God out of love). In fact, had they repented, they would have been the generation to receive the Torah.

Cont. in next post
>>
>>379879
Why wouldn't they want to live in a place solely for Jews based on how you describe them?
>>
>>379888
I come from an Orthodox community and they are all accepting of converts, you just can't marry a convert if you are a Cohen.
>>
We all know the story. God commands Noah to build an ark. About a century goes by (people back then would live for a very long time) and the flood comes. Now Mankind is restarted by Noah and his family. 10 generations pass from Noach to Avraham (Abraham). Avraham was raised among idolators, his father was a professional idol sculptor (Idolatry became a thing because people rationalized that it is proper to worship the stars and such rather than God). At the age of three, he came to the realization that the a universe of infinitely purposeful design *could only* come about through an infinitely purposeful Creative force, and that worshiping finite things is asinine and a negation of Man's inherit Godliness.

Cont. in next post
>>
Abraham has many sons, Yitzchak (Issac) being selected as his inheritor and spiritual successor. Yitzchak has two sons, Yaakov (jacob) and Eisav (Esau). Yaakov's children become the inheritors of God's Torah, while Eisav becomes the father of Rome (All peoples of European ancestor are descendants of Eisav)

Thats Jewish thought and history in a nutshell. I hope it was palatable and answered your amazing question.

Everything I said is based mainly on the Midrash and the writings of Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzato (17th century Torah sage and mekubal)
>>
>>379925
That's really interesting, I may have misunderstood, but Judaism sounds much more life affirming than the other great religions
>>
>>379912
Should never have been created, now we are stuck with it. Its existence is actually preventing the Messiah from appearing.

>>379914
There are already places solely for Jews to live in. Like Kiras Joel.

>>379915
Not all communties are progressive like yours.
>>
>>379933
Well, it might have something to do with Judaism being the only religion that is true...
>>
>>379939
What I meant by life affirming is that it celebrates life as a gift instead of a burden or a curse that you need to escape
>>
>>379959
Indeed.

"וַיַּרְא אֱלֹהִים אֶת כָּל אֲשֶׁר עָשָׂה וְהִנֵּה טוֹב מְאֹד"
-Genesis 1:31

The world is טוֹב מְאֹד!!!
>>
>>379723
>>>/pol/
>>
>>379680
How often are your NWO/Illuminati meetings?
>>
>>379998
>>>>/pol/
>>>>/x/
>>
>>379998
i don't think the non-zionists get invitations to those
>>
File: 1419379645894.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1419379645894.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
Happy Hanukkah!
>>
>>379939
>only religion that's true
>>379888
>Don't convert

So what happens to the rest of us, then?
>>
>>380158
Not OP, but I can answer that

Judaism doesn't believe in asking people to convert. Missionary work is forbidden, people are supposed to convert on their own accord because they want to be Jewish.

There is no "hell" in Judaism, and Judaism doesn't actually talk much about afterlife at all, as the religion is life-based.

So to answer your question, what happens to non-Jews, there is really no way of knowing, although it is most commonly accepted that they will receive a purgatory-like punishment for whatever sins they committed (Non-Jews are only subject to 7 laws according to Judaism) and then go to heaven afterwards. Some interpretations believe that those who are too wicked to atone for (Hitler, for example) will be tortured in purgatory for the maximum length (one year) and then their soul will be destroyed.
>>
>>380291
>(Non-Jews are only subject to 7 laws according to Judaism)
Which laws?

Also wow, Judaism is a hell of a lot more merciful than most interpretations of Christianity.
>>
>>380158
Righteous gentiles who believe in the divinity of the Jewish religion (Primarily the thirteen principles of the Jewish faith, as enumerated by Maimonides) will receive an eternal reward for their rejection of falsehood.

>>380291
>There is no "Hell" in Judaism

Get out of here with your Satanic lies.
>>
>>380559
Their are seven primary laws, all with many details (your local orthodox Rabbi can teach them to you):

1.Do not murder
2.Do not steal
3.Be sexually moral (prohibits incest, male homosexual act, adultery with a married woman, and bestiality)
4.Do not practice idolatry.
5.Set up a court of law
6.Do not blaspheme
7.Do not eat live animals or limbs torn off a live animal

Regard this as holy, fulfill it, and I guarantee you will make the V.I.P. section of the after-life. If you don't.......can't say I didn't want you.....
>>
>>380607
**didnt warn you
>>
>>380607
As a note, lesbian act and pre-marital sex is permitted to goyim, and it will not damage your soul/weaken your connection to God.
>>
What is your take on the Talmud calling all gentiles essentially worthless? Do you ever hear other Jews use the word goy in private and if so in what ways? Know any good bagel shops or deli's in South Florida?
>>
>>380632
>Know any good bagel shops or deli's in South Florida?
Actually this. I'm going to be stuck there for a month in 2 weeks.
>>
>>380632
>What is your take on the Talmud calling all gentiles essentially worthless

Citation?

Im not going to bullshit you, orthodox Jews do not like most goyim because they are degenerates. (I mean, look at Hollywood, do you think religious people of any faith like that shit? Unless your religion is Satanism....). I guarantee if you dress nicely around them and show good citizenship, they will love you.

Don't know anything outside of L.A. I'm sorry.
>>
>>380648
On my phone and don't feel like downloading the image.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/35/1386356460924.png
>>
>>379782
I'm probably about 2 miles north of you
>>
File: 1416789663946.jpg (32 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1416789663946.jpg
32 KB, 462x462
>>380618

>lesbian act and pre-marital sex is permitted to goyim, and it will not damage your soul/weaken your connection to God

PUREST FORM OF LOVE CONFIRMED
>>
>>380607
Well hey, looks like I'm golden then.

Unless software piracy counts as theft. Then I'm boned.
>>
>>380653
Ugh, I don't have the time or the scholarship to address all these. These are all taken out of context, or mistranslated, if they aren't just blatant fabrications.

>>380682
Uncle Chaim is here to tell you what God actually said. ;^)
>>
>>380696
I would ask an Orthodox Rabbi if its ok. If you want, you can email this one" [email protected]
>>
>>380607
>Straight men, straight women, gay women can all fuck whoever they want as long as they're not already married
>Gay men can't fuck anyone they're actually attracted to
Something about this seems unfair.
>>
>>380708
You have to realize, there are hidden mystical reasons behind all these laws.
>>
>>380607
So say you've broken one of these laws. How do you go about getting right with God?
>>
>>380708
Married straight men can sleep with women outside of their wives. Gentile men are permitted to have multiple wives, to this day.
>>
>>380733
All you need to do is regret your actions, confess your sins before God (Don't confess to another person, though it could be therapeutic to confess your sins to a person, especially if it is to a Torah scholar), then resolve never to repeat those things again.
>>
>>380701
Are you fucked if you accidentally broke one of the rules without knowing it was one of the rules?

Or do you have to knowingly fuck up for it to be a legitimate fuckup?
>>
>>380744
No, you get a free pass because you didn't know it was wrong.

Even if you knowingly fuck up, you shouldn't give up. Hashem loves you all the time. All that matters is the effort you put into becoming closer to Him.
>>
>>380740
>Orthodox Judaism has reconciliation too
I guess I'll be fine then.

Actually that makes sense. Part of the reason the other Jews were angry at Jesus was that he claimed to be able to forgive sins, which is a thing only God does. That objection wouldn't make any sense if God didn't forgive sins and every rule was "one strike and you're fucked".

So if gentiles have so many fewer laws and more things permitted for them (like polygamy), what upside do the Jews get for having to restrict themselves to following so many more laws?
>>
Do you believe in everything the OT says?
>>
>>380751
As I said earlier, we are the conduit through which God's blessing comes into the world. When a gentile does a good deed, he only benefits himself. When a Jew does a mitzvah, he benefits, his family benefits, his neighborhood benefits, and ultimately the whole world. This is the meaning of what it says in Exodus 19:5 that the Jewish people will be unto God an סְגֻלָּה מִכָּל הָעַמִּים. I don't really know how to translate seguloh innto something that actually conveys what it means, because there is no word for it in the English vernacular. The word is normally translated as "treasure" but thats not really what it means. Its just translated like that because there are no better words to use. Imagine you had a button, and everytime you pressed that button, it would send a signal to Heaven, and hopefully because you hit that button, you'll get a special goody. It doesn't always appear to work, atleast on a surface level, but thats what it does and we only know that it works because God told literally millions of our ancestors and they wrote it down (what they wrote outside of the TaNaCh was only allowed to be read in private, for the purpose of memorization) and they taught it to their kids, who taught to their kids.....So us Israelites are like that button, when we do what we are supposed to do, we bring all sorts of goodies to the whole world. So we play a much more prominent role in the world-plan, even though our lifestyle is very unappealing to most people, and I myself actually pray to God that I be reincarnated as a goy if I ever need to be reincarnated for whatever reason.....though I'm really shooting myself in the foot, because the Israelite merits the ultimate reward in the afterlife and in the Messianic era, but 80 years is much too long for eternity, tbqh senpai
>>
>>380779
Well, not everything is literal, but yes, every word is Heaven-breathed, and it rises, and it pleases. If the Sages of the Talmud and Midrash says something is literal, then its literal, end if discussion, and thats what we hold dear to our heart on our dying day.
>>
>>380787
Who wrote the OT? Do you believe Moses really existed? If not, who could have such knowledge of God?
>>
Do you care if people say Merry Christmas to you?
>>
Do you hate Goyim?
>>
>>380790
The books of the Tanach were written primarily by the prophet whom it is named after, though there are some exceptions. I know offhand that Deuteronomy 34:5-12 was written by Joshuah (See Rashi to verse 5). Portions of Samuel were written by the prophets Gad and Natan.

Moses certainly was a real person! I don't know what your professors say. It is impossible for Moses to be a made-up character (C''V). If he was made up, then what does the generation that accepted the lie that was Moses (and the Exodus from Egypt, and the Mount Sinai event, both of which is required for our religion to have any semblance of credibility and veracity) tell their younglings. If it is a lie, they cannot say "thus-and-thus is what we received from our fathers." Because this is a made-up story started by a charismatic cult leader who told them that for generations no one knew any of this which is why your parents dont know about it and is coming to "re-launch" the religion founded by "your fore-fathers." So what do they tell their kids? "Thus-and-thus we received from So-and-so who told us our religion went lost for some reason and he brought us back to the truth." Yet nowhere in 12,000 pages of Talmud, Jerusalem and Babylonian, and thousands of Midrashim, all filled with bits and bits of seemingly insignificant details, does it talk about *the biggest catasphrophre in Jewish history* where the "Torah of Moses went lost" only to be recovered by "so-and-so." but if you look at our records, you will find that we have maintained an unbroken chain of Torah transmission, starting from the giving of the Torah, 3,300 years ago, to today.
>>
>>380794
Im not allowed to say "merry Christmas," but I respond with "happy new year."

>>380796
If they aren't enemies of God, and aren't Jew-haters, why should I have any reason to hate a goy?
>>
>>380845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEg_Oys4NkA

You can hear the argument fleshed out more and presented in a more convincing and air-tight manner. This Rabbi is really smart, he grew up non-orthodox, went to Harvard, studied comparative religion, creates a fool-proof algorythm for destroying the credibility of religion's (which he brings in this video), tried to apply it to Judaism, it doesn't work, then he is floored when he realizes Judaism is the one true religion.
>>
Ok, my Saphris is kicking in. You guys are way more chilled out and welcoming than the other boards on this cesspool that Im actually not allowed to be posting on....A big thanks to the people who called out the /pol/llocks on their bullshit (I go on /pol/ constantly, for the record, but my favorite board is /r9k/).

A fröhlichen Hannukah!
>>
>>380870
>>380851
>>380845
You seem like a pretty cool guy, I have some questions I want to write up for you this weekend (busy week), but I doubt this thread will last that long. Can you post this thread again on Saturday?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.