[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /his/ tell me more about hiter's jewish soldiers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: lives-of-hitlers-jewish-soldiers.jpg (915 KB, 1174x1691) Image search: [Google]
lives-of-hitlers-jewish-soldiers.jpg
915 KB, 1174x1691
Hey /his/
tell me more about hiter's jewish soldiers.
>>
"I decide who's a jew and who's not"

/thread
>>
>>375022
didn't hanna arendt write about this in "Eichmann?"

I thought Gershom Sholem got really mad at her for implying Jews aided the Nazis in giving them information about the Jewish populations. Basically helped people get yellow stars n' "shit."
>>
>>376030
They wouldn't have needed that. Everyone in Germany to this day belongs to a registered religious community by birth unless they join another one. This is maintained in the records because a portion of their taxes go to support that community.

It was as easy as going through the old financial records.

>>375022
Nuremberg laws. Basically, a "half-jew" who was married to a non-jew were actually shielded from the holocaust. Note that this protection didn't apply to "full-jews" who were married and had their marriages subsequently dissolved or unmarried "half-jews."
>>
>>376042
So Hannah Arendt was wrong, not factual etc

Yeah, OK, whatever, bud.
>>
>>375022
Almost exclusively Mischlings.
>>
File: ARAYAN.jpg (825 KB, 2000x2449) Image search: [Google]
ARAYAN.jpg
825 KB, 2000x2449
>>375022
>>
>>375022
You can ask any Jew and they'd agree that nobody hates Jews more than Jews.
>>
>>376237
It's true. Half Jew, here.
>>
File: righitgoldberg.jpg (21 KB, 225x302) Image search: [Google]
righitgoldberg.jpg
21 KB, 225x302
>Shortly after the beginning of the War, Goldberg's photograph appeared in the Sunday edition of the Berliner Tagesblatt newspaper with the caption "The Ideal German Soldier"; the photograph had been sold to the newspaper by the official army photographer. It was later used on recruitment posters. The soldier's image was so strong that in 2015 the photograph was used for the Protectors of Motherland Monument in Tobolsk, Russia as surrogate for an image of a Soviet soldier, reportedly by mistake.

>In 1940 following the Armistice with France, Goldberg was expelled from the army under Hitler's order of April 8, 1940 which stated that all 1st degree Mischlinge were to be expelled from the military.

>In December 1942, Goldberg's father was admitted to the Bavaria Hospital. The Gestapo however raided the hospital and sent him to a Jewish hospital which had been requisitioned by the Gestapo for use as prison, from which Jews were taken and sent to Auschwitz. On Christmas Eve, gambling that the guards would be drunk or absent, Goldberg took his father from the hospital. Mr. Goldberg was soon back in the hands of the Gestapo and in April 1943 was summoned for deportation, but Goldberg told him not to show up and he was again saved. He became the only member of Goldberg's family to survive the war.
>>
>>376042
>Everyone in Germany to this day belongs to a registered religious community by birth unless they join another one.
This can't be true, can it? Any source on this?
>>
>>376436
The government handles church tax in Germany, that's why everyone has to be registered, also Ordnung.

t. German
>>
>>376454
Well, this obviously doesn't apply to anyone but members of the protestant or catholic church. Which is a vast amjority, but not everyone.
>>
>>376326
Very sad. There might have been half Jews in the Wehrmacht but that sure as hell does not mean they were treated well or their family fared any better. Too bad denialfags will twist the whole part of him being Jewish in the Wehrmacht as "proof" Nazis dindu nuffin - even though this guys family was still wiped out.
>>
>>376326
>Mr. Goldberg was soon back in the hands of the Gestapo and in April 1943 was summoned for deportation, but Goldberg told him not to show up and he was again saved
Lmao what?

All you had to do not to be deported was not show up at the appointment?
>>
>>376237
Tbh, I'm a half jew and would have gladly joined the nazis.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.