[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Hitler disliked and only used Goebbels because he was a master
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
If Hitler disliked and only used Goebbels because he was a master at public speaking, then why did Hitler write in his will to have Goebbels succeed Hitler as Chancellor of Germany?
>>
>>375010
Because Göbbels was a master at public speaking?
>>
>>375010

YOUR QUESTION PRESUPPOSES A FALSE PREMISE POSTULATED BY YOURSELF.
>>
>>375010
>Hiter disiked Goebbels
Never even heard of that, care to back it up?
>>
>>375020
>>375024
http://www.amazon.com/Goebbels-A-Biography-Peter-Longerich/dp/1400067510/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8
Basically in this book
>>
>>375010
because the alternatives were Himmler the space cadet or Goering the fat idiot. at least Goebbels would have made a competent politician with some grounding in reality.
>>
File: 1430153173525.jpg (67 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1430153173525.jpg
67 KB, 600x900
>>375010
He was a fucking genius, if it wasn't for all that politics shitshow he might as well have won some Oscars.

>you will never be so committed to the arts that you hire entire battalions as dummies for your latest production while the buildings around you are being bombed to pieces
>>
>>375018
>>375018
He was a failed plenipotentiary
>>
>>375092
>genius
Tell me about his brilliant total war effort
>>
>>375085
What kind of bearing would a zionist conviction on part of the author have on his assessment of the personal relationship between Hitler and Goebbels?
>>
>>375099
He was a misunderstood artist. The total war rhetoric is just another expression of his desire to paint images for eternity.
>>
>>375119
>be goebells
>get cock blocked by Speer
lol
>>
>>375144
If Goebbels would have been supreme leader he probably would have demanded that the whole country commits collective suicide so that the narrative finds its fair end at last.
>>
because he was one of the last dozen or so ppl with hitler in his bunker after everyone else had failed/betrayed him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt4zVgJKpow
>>
>>375085
>da jews
>>>/pol/
>>
>>375010

It is completely possible to respect somebody as being very good at their job and still not like them on a personal level. This is why most people have friends outside of where they work, and why they tell you not to ever go into business with friends. Case and point: George Washington and Thomas Jefferson actually didn't get along very often, but they both recognized the other's importance.
>>
>>375085
Longerich is a respected schoat who wrote a huge biography of himmler. So now your an annoying tripfag and a polack now?
>>
>>375092
>oscars
>implying he was acting
Goebbels was so passionate about his work it almost makes me want to cry
>>
>>375010

By the time the end rolled around the other likely candidates had fallen out of Hitler's favour.

Himmler tried to pull off a seperate peace with the west, Göring attempted to yank control over the Reich from Hitler's hands, and Speer (according to himself, mind you) had confessed to him to have ignored the orders to destroy the German infrastructure.

In retrospect I wonder why Bormann wasn't the successor.
>>
>>375085
Can you just say "Jewish" instead of zionist? Zionism has an actual meaning and isn't a synonym of being a Jew.
>>
>>375162
Except for the fact, that Germans are not like the japs, They would have never killed themselves.
>>
File: AREIZOO.gif (33 KB, 296x289) Image search: [Google]
AREIZOO.gif
33 KB, 296x289
>>378007
>Can you just say "Jewish" instead of zionist?

NO, BECAUSE THOSE WORDS ARE NOT MUTUALLY SYNONYMOUS.

>Zionism has an actual meaning...

AND "JEWISH" DOES NOT?

>... and isn't a synonym of being a Jew.

YES, THAT IS WHY I POSTED "ZIONIST", BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I MEANT; PETER LONGERICH IS NOT A JEW.
>>
Wasn't Hitler the one was good at public speaking? Why did he need Goebbels?
>>
>>380295
Do you write in caps because you find it funny or is it just a sad attempt at getting attention? No matter. Another one for the filter list.
>>
>>380338
Because Hitler needed someone to control the media. Hitler could give good speeches yeah but I'm not sure of how great he was at propaganda.
>>
>>380295
go back to lit to be honest
>>
File: fit man rick.jpg (338 KB, 1076x1724) Image search: [Google]
fit man rick.jpg
338 KB, 1076x1724
>>380338
Because Goebbels was good at writing speeches.

>>380347
I HAVE BAD EYESIGHT

CHEERS
R
>>
>>377360

The biography of Himmler was infuckingcredible. Going to buy his biography of Goebbels next month with my Audible credits.
>>
>>375104
What kind of bearing would an Armenian conviction on part of the author have on his assessment of the personal relationship between Kemal Mustafa and Enver Pasha?
>>
>>380295

fuck off chink
>>
>>381870
/fa/ fuck le off pls
>>
File: oneofus.jpg (215 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
oneofus.jpg
215 KB, 1264x1460
ONE OF US
>>
>>378150
>Hitler
>>
>>382075
tfw I can't let myself give up hope on my shitty life because I may some day become an influential part of a political party that takes over the country and starts a war of conquest that engulfs the entire world

Thanks Goebbels
>>
>>375010
Why did this dude look so much like a jew?
>>
>>382099
Austrian :^)
>>
>>378150
The Germans were committing suicide in droves in 1945. Entire towns were popping cyanide or shooting themselves instead of facing the incoming armies from the West or East.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicides_in_1945_Nazi_Germany
>>
File: pe.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>382113
he was one.
has it never occured to you that the jews run the world, all the banks, and they are all fighting and jewing one another???

jews were holocausting jews !!!
ffs, there are different sects of jews, all of them banking theives.
>>
There is little evidence proving that the Jews took a substantial part in the Holocaust although there were a few people who did take part as they would be killed of they hadn't. Now to the fact that over 50% of federal reserve chairman have been Jewish while roughly 2% of the US population are Jewish. People call Jews greedy but it isn't greedy, everyone wants something therefore everyone is greedy yet the most noticed people who are "greedy" are the Jews. Jews have been persecuted throughout the ages because of the simple fact of jealousy, Jews have been successful throughout their existence, they've always had an education, it says that people should be educated in the Torah, this is why Jews have been some of the most intelligent people in history. People have been jealous of that for years, after all of those years of jealousy, it turned into a hatred, people started blaming the Jews for things and people started to believe it. People think that the Jews killed Jesus, they are idiots if they think that. Yes, Jews wanted Jesus to be punished for believing that he was the Messiah. The Jews didn't believe it and thought he was faking it so they turned him over to the Romans, the Romans were the deciding factor, they had him killed. The Jews have been persecuted for "killing" Jesus. The Jews have been killed for hundreds of years for "killing" Jesus.
>>
>>384417
What the fuck does this have anything to do with OPs post.
>>
>>383373
Yes, but not because of muh honor
>>
>>381898
>Armenian conviction
Wats that?
>>
>>378150
Plenty of German soldiers have committed suicide or committed suicide attacks. One of the most famous ones being the ace pilot Heinrich Ehrler. I wouldn't underestimate the amount of indoctrination and belief of futility among some.

However, in general, people don't kill themselves for political beliefs. The Japanese didn't do so either. Many kamikaze pilots were forced to do their jobs under the threat of having their families take responsibility for their failings and many civilians were driven into suicide by the military.

In the end: the surrender of Japan went a lot more peaceful than that of German after those nukes, with no mass suicides out shame, while Germany literally fought on unto the last man, with old people, women and children being forced into Volkssturm divisions, ill equipped and up against trained soldiers.
>>
>>375020
YOU ARE ANNOYING. STOP WRITING WITH CAPS LOCK AND RETIRE THE TRIPCODE.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.