[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On he 72 virgins >Other details of the houris that have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 89.jpg (65 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
65 KB, 550x367
On he 72 virgins

>Other details of the houris that have been pointed out by religious scholars include that the houris would not urinate, defecate, become pregnant or menstruate.[12] It has also been said that all houris are "transparent to the marrow of their bones",[13][14] "eternally young",[15] "hairless except the eyebrows and the head",[15] "pure"[14] and "beautiful".[14]

Damn, where do I sign up? Shia Islam says I don't have to be a martyr for that, just do good deeds.
>>
I don't think Sunni Islam requires martyrs for that either.

Any man who enters heavan gets multiple wives and houris from what I remember.
>>
>>372423
Hot damn, that's cool. Wish they didn't take their religion so seriously so you could get fun trashy Islamic mythology novels the way you get trashy Christian mythology novels about the Rapture or fighting demons. Seems like they would be fun reads.
>>
>>372423
RealDoll?
>>
>>372423
>transparent
So, they're just waifus in your imagination?
>>
>>372423
>Shia Islam
no, just regular islam says that, the quran states that ALL believers will get houris in heaven
>>
>>373466
It's most likely a figure of speech emphasizing just how white they are.
>>
>>372423
>>373716
^Thats weak hadith
If you read the Quran you'll find houris are formless and less than sexual. In fact paradise seems less about earthly pleasures and more about the absence of suffering.
>>
>>373466
>>372423
Those are actually interpretations of a bad translation. "Huri" isn't an arabic word and scholars pulled stuff out of their asses or imaginations. Pretty complicated stuff so check "The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran" for more info.
>>
>>374193
Dut shouldn't forget surah Ar-Rahman, ayah 54: [They are] reclining on beds whose linings are of silk brocade, and the fruit of the two gardens is hanging low.
And following verses discuss the Houris likening their beauty to rubies and coral.
Jannah (Paradise) is filled with rivers of milk and honey, where one can consume liquors without the negative effects of alcohol. The last man to enter (i.e. the lowest reward) Jannah will recieve a kingdom of his own where he will at some point have an audience with an angel (or some messenger) in his court offering a fruit that would have a different (and better) taste every time he were to eat it. That being said anything we know of Jannah is by name only - it's treasures exceeding the bounds of our wildest imaginations. So it is clear that Jannah is not just about removal of suffering but also enjoying great bounties and eternal satisfaction from you Lord.
>>
>>372423
The Qu'ran says that the rewards of heaven can't be compared to anything on Earth.

So if there's pussy on Earth, I doubt there would be pussy in heaven.

Don't the references to the virgins come mainly from outside the Qu'ran?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.