[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One thing I never got about this poster is the inclusion of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
One thing I never got about this poster is the inclusion of the Ku Klux Klan hood as a negative aspect of the US.

Wouldn't Hitler at least have no hostility towards the KKK since they both shared ideas of white supremacy? Did Hitler ever express his views of them?
>>
>>368061
Hitler never thought highly of Americans in general
>>
Hitler didn't really sell violent, torturous extermination of lesser races. He told the Germans that people of occupied territories would merely be forced to work for them as an underclass.

Remember that concentration camps were advertised as merciful housing complexes for the now-homeless Jews.
>>
>>368078
>He told the Germans that people of occupied territories would merely be forced to work for them as an underclass.

Except jews. Or at least German jews. He may not have made the holocaust his selling point but he did speak of their extermination.
>>
The KKK lacked Ordnung.
>>
>>368061
you know how the irish scorn plastic paddies or how /int/ goes on about >white implications?

yeah its that with hitler and the klan

they're all mongrels stripped of their heritage in the us who think they're actual people
>>
>>368061

Hitler didn't have ideas of white supremacy.

Hitler had ideas of GERMAN supremacy.
>>
>>368073
We were all mud-bloods at that point, with a few exceptions, like Henry Ford.
>>
>>368097
But the plan shown to the average German was more along the lines of "we'll keep the female Jews and male Jews in different blocks and factories: they won't breed and thus will be humanely exterminated.", wasn't it?
>>
>>368310
I'd imagine it had to be, considering how shocked even some of the German soldiers were when they saw the true conditions of some of the camps.

I don't know how they could have simultaneously marketed the camps as resorts to the jews, though.
>>
>>368061
A y вac нeгpoв линчyют.
Because even the Germans knew what they were doing was wrong, and so they pointed fingers wherever they could.

Soviets later copied it, China still does it today.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
>>
Why are the KKK's primary set of arms black skinned
>>
>>368362
Their businesses had been confiscated first, so the Jews all went homeless or to live with friends/relatives. Germans felt somewhat guilty about that, so when the government offered some factories were Jews could live and be forced to work in "humane conditions" and also have some "leisure time", it was immediately accepted by the population because it was an improvement that also seemingly benefited the average German.
>>
>>368432
I can see the average citizen feeling bad for a stranger going homeless out of sympathy, but the government didn't seem to care what the average citizen thought about jews.

This form of propaganda didn't really help either.
>>
File: bioshock_infinite - horn ears.jpg (139 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
bioshock_infinite - horn ears.jpg
139 KB, 1200x675
>>368061 (OP)
>that dude at the bottom
Is that where this design came from?
>>
>>368476
They're not even doing the same pose.
>>
>>368134
Our Ford and savior
>>
>>368487
Oh, maybe.
>>
>>368131
This. Nazis thought of Slavs as subhuman.
>>
>>368530
According to Nuremberg laws you are wrong.
>>
>>368547
Are you familiar with Generalplan Ost?
>>
>>368131
>>368131
Not quite. Hitler just hated the slavs. He never wanted to go to war with England. He saw them as cousins.
>>
File: untermensch.png (543 KB, 1198x887) Image search: [Google]
untermensch.png
543 KB, 1198x887
>>368572
Killing someone doesn't imply you consider him a subhuman. Various Slavic nations were explicitly used in nazi propaganda as an example of Aryan, this is a fact. Even in the famous Himmler's "Untermensch" brochure, pic related.

Not to mention the Poles and the Soviets were to be purged because they had too much Jewish and Asian blood respectively (not saying I agree with that, but that was pretty much their official reasoning), not because they were "Slavs."
>>
The KKK were seen (rightfully so) as a violent gang of thugs and killers. The Nazis violent crimes and the true nature of the Holocaust wouldn't be known to the German populace until after the war.
>>
I think it might have something to do with the KKK's anticatholicism.
>>
>>368459
At the time Nazis needed Germans to betray their former friends and families and give them to the government.

Hanz won't be sending his best friend Schlomo and his family to a death camp. They might be Jews, but they aren't like the Jews in the posters. But he doesn't have enough money to feed them and he might be seen as a traitor if seen housing them, so if the films say that these concentration camps have schools, a synagogue, and even a factory where Jews can pay the housing and make a profit for the German people, considerably better living conditions than his attic, why not send them there?
>>
>>368631
He saw them as cousins because the Angles, Jutes, and Saxons were all Germans who migrated.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.