[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ireland: Useless keks to whoever wanted them. No real achievements,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 35
File: eire.jpg (532 KB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
eire.jpg
532 KB, 1600x2200
Ireland: Useless keks to whoever wanted them. No real achievements, no reknowned kings or warriors, nothing noteworthy other than someone noteworthy pushing their shit in.

Can you prove me wrong, /his/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
>>
>>365634
They threw the vikings out, and much later the brits. Then again, they did both those things at a time when everyone was doing it.
>>
3D Video games wouldn't exist and physics would have been held back if it wasn't for a single Irishman.

If you dont know who that is, you should go back and study your significant Irish figures.
>>
>>365638
Least Irish thing I've ever seen.

>>365643
I know Brian Boru was apparently Ireland's based viking remover but surely he was only based in comparison to other Irishmen?
>>
That explains why London spent so much money and effort keeping it from becoming independent, because it was completely worthless...
>>
what is irish literature
>>
OP are you English or Scottish by any chance
>>
>>365657
>Least Irish thing I've ever seen.

boston is more irish than ireland buddy.
>>
>>365682
Apparently people in British Occupied Northern Ireland who identify as Irish are more Irish than actual Irish people
>>
>>365682

What is Plastic Paddies?
>>
File: 1439491064324.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1439491064324.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>365682

I always die a little inside when I see this comment because I know people who actually believe in this exist.
>>
>>365690
This is true.

The Free State is about 40% West Brits and 50% Nigerian. Occupied Six however is the most Irish place on the planet.
>>
>>365682
>people obsessed with a twisted version of Irish culture are more Irish than people actually living in Ireland
>>
>>365682
as a descendant of Boston Irish you sicken me
>>
File: 1371333204502.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1371333204502.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>365634
Have you ever heard the legend of Finn McCumhail aka Finn McCool
>>
>>365886
>>365682
Same here
>>
>>365634
>No real achievements, no reknowned kings or warriors, nothing noteworthy other than someone noteworthy pushing their shit in.
Literature and based Brian.

That said, their failure to unify resulted in them becoming Nigger-tier later on.
>>
>>365660
We were a cattle ranch for England
>>
>>365989
What stopped them really unifying? Were they just not as powerful as invading forces/no leaders were able to get everyone to come together?
I feel like if they'd removed British enough they might be independent to this day, if the North weren't such faggots.
>>
File: 1396503474731.gif (2 MB, 208x131) Image search: [Google]
1396503474731.gif
2 MB, 208x131
>tfw no Brian Boru campaign in CSK2
>>
>>365998
Basically because of the clan system.

Because of the nature of the clan system Ireland was largely controlled by a handful of families and their allied lords who were more or less constantly at war. As well as occasionally trying to use support from Britain as a weapon against their enemies, kind of like the PLC would do with their neighbours.

However the Normans conquered England, and being the absolutely ruthless land-grabbers they were, when an Irish lord tried to get them to support his claims the whole island quickly found out that they were fucked.
>>
>>365973

>Hibernian Time
>come on, grab the lads
>we'll crash some feckin'
>decent grads

>with Bran the Dog
>and Finn the Irishman
>sobriety will never come
>it's Hibernian time
>>
they rekt vikings
>>
>>365682
Boston is as Irish as Atlanta is Ancient Egyptian
>>
File: belfast_311832k.jpg (77 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
belfast_311832k.jpg
77 KB, 580x386
>>365806
>Ulster
>more irish than Connacht
right so

pic related, average day in Belfast

Ye're still more Irish than Leinster will ever be though.
>>
File: 2014-11-05_new_4437061_I1.jpg (30 KB, 512x342) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-05_new_4437061_I1.jpg
30 KB, 512x342
>>366342
Also an average day in Belfast.

The south on the other hand is full of plastic Paddies who actually talk to the police rather than try and stone them.
>>
No renowned warriors? Finn Mac Cumaill would like a word.

Also, Ireland was one of the greatest places of knowledge and scholarship after the fall of Rome.

t. Anglo
>>
>>365634

ah yeah, tada ar bith ach a ithe prátaí

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_literature

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people

feisigh leat
>>
>>366369
There are no police in the south, that's an English thing.

We have guards, but I haven't seen one in years because I live in the comfiest place on earth. Guards are for townies.
>>
File: blackhead.jpg (27 KB, 549x385) Image search: [Google]
blackhead.jpg
27 KB, 549x385
>>366413
forgot pic :DD
>>
>>366413
Garda are the police tho m8.
>>
File: famous1.jpg (145 KB, 1166x585) Image search: [Google]
famous1.jpg
145 KB, 1166x585
>>366427
hardly
>>
>>366398
so basically nothing until the anglo graced you with a few decades headstart in the industrial revolution, something you are not grateful for, only ever complaining about the potato thing from that same era

nid oedd ulster yn dioddef ac a fyddech yn iawn hefyd os ydych chi drosi
>>
>>366494
>>>/int/

Irish were translating Greek works while we were still barbarians.
>>
File: kellslarge.jpg (38 KB, 435x534) Image search: [Google]
kellslarge.jpg
38 KB, 435x534
Ireland was the only part of Europe that escaped the Dark Ages, from 400 to 800 AD. During these centuries, Irish monasteries became renowned as centers of learning, it were Irish monks who Christianized the largely pagan rural hinterlands of Europe, and when Charlemagne decided to institute learning again in his Frankish Empire, he went to Ireland after teachers such as Eurigena who were well-versed in Greco-Roman classical culture.

So basically, they saved Western civilization from forever being trapped in the muds.
>>
>>366342
>>366369
Unionist culture is rapidly declining up here. More and more people are telling the DUP (main Unionist pro-brit party) to fuck off and more are calling out the 11th/12th celebrations as fucking dumb.

Hardline Unionism is seen as a root of many of the modern problems in Northern Irish society now that the IRA are just more thugs with guns in the masses and masses of "paramilitary" groups here.

The reality is that Unionism of this sort-"EVERYONE HERE IS BRITISH THIS IS BRITAIN REMOVE PADDY"-is dying somewhat quicker than everyone expected.

Mostly due to increase in liberal culture and how typically conservative and crusty the main Unionist parties are.
>>
>>365634
Educate yo'self.
>>
>>366509
Surely it's a bit of a push to say Ireland saved Western Civilisation.
>>
>>366494
>Welsh
KEK
E
K
>>
File: ulster.jpg (440 KB, 1894x953) Image search: [Google]
ulster.jpg
440 KB, 1894x953
>>366510
So basically, communists win again because they always manage to occupy the crucial teaching positions in the academia and hold moral authority over the press and education system.

This is not unexpected, that's what has been happening for the last 400 years around the world.
>>
>>366518
Without Irish monks there would be no Caroligian Renaissance, without the Carolingian Renaissance there would be no classical knowledge in Europe. All those Arabic translations of Aristotle in Toledo would rot if people didn't recognize their value, and they only did because the Irish preserved something of classical learning through the hard centuries that followed the collapse of the Western Roman Empire.
>>
>>366494
>Ireland is a centre of monastic learning and literacy renowned throughout Europe
>English and Scots come and it turns into a wartorn shithole
>More English take over and it turns into a starving wartorn oppressive shithole
>rule is passed directly to London and it instantly collapses, causing the death and exodus of most of the population.
>Independence is won and within less than 100 years it becomes one of the best and richest countries in the world
>meanwhile UK administered N. Ireland is still a shithole, despite having all the advantages from partition.

The English are decent folk but they're shit at running a country.
>>
>>366509
>implying the Dark Ages was a real thing
>>
>>366546
To say that the whole period from the fall of the Roman Empire to the Renaissance was a "Dark Age" is retarded.

To deny that the standard of living and learning in Western Europe declined abruptly in the centuries following the establishment of Germanic kingdoms is equally retarded.
>>
>>366525
I mean, not really. I didn't say NI is becoming a communisty leftist liberal wonderland, mate.

What I mean to say is that the more hardline unionism-the ideas people have which revolves round Irish and irish culture or identities having no place north of the border-is dying now that we're not so blinded by post war resentment between the communities.

Years of cross-community bullshit and the growing awareness of "the super conservative parties we've all followed for years because the other ones are composed of terrorists are actually bible thumping morons" and similar ideas mean that a lot of us just don't care who someone identifies as.

As such, the 11th and 12th celebrations which have become "fuck catholics and the irishfags" days each year are treated as for hardline unionists only as opposed to part of our culture.

There is legislation for limitation of bonfires on the 11th for similar reasons being considered, causing an uproar amongst plebs but turning a lot of heads.

There are less riots because people refuse to buy into the "us vs them" way of thinking, and recently the gay marriage ruling down south effively obliterated the integrity of many of the Unionist parties-all of which oppose it.

The irish people are saying "be like ireland" and the british are saying "be like britain" but the parties don't want to do either, they just want to their own dumb rules.

TL;DR-Northern Ireland is becoming rapidly more chill and liberalism seems to be heavily slanted to the Irish side as opposed to the British side. This is creating buttmad protestant unionists and the rest of us are just waiting for our country not to be shit.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 269x187
>>366525
No, Loyalists are literally too retarded. It's embarassing for normal protestants to be associated with
>>
File: axis of evil.jpg (72 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
axis of evil.jpg
72 KB, 720x540
>>366569
>>366575
That makes me legitimately sad. I always saw Ulster loyalism as the last mass-based right-wing political movement in Europe.

I guess there is still Hindu nationalism, I hope Narendra Modi doesn't disappoints me.
>>
>>366596
There are literal creationists in the DUP. It's not sad at all.
>>
>>366312
If you said Memphis, TN I would have kek'd
>>
>>366500
that is the most
>>>/int/
thing I have ever read
>>
>>366555

It's dark because there are few documents from that period. Ireland wasn't so dark because it was producing documents at this time.

Same reason the Greek Dark Ages were dark; they wrote stuff, they stopped for a few hundred years (or so), and we don't know as much about that period from documents as we do about the earlier period.
>>
>>366596
>Ulster loyalism as the last mass-based right-wing political movement in Europe.
Nirn Iron here.

Shame that it's full retard and everyone with a brain is getting tired of their bullshit.

Not that Sinn Féin or any other bullshit is better.
>>
>>366596
Afraid not mate. The only reason we also don't have same sex marriage and shit is because the Right Wing parties get autistic and use petitions of concern to block new legislation then claim "it's what the people want."

>>366723
My man. Who the fuck do you think is going to come out on top eventually? There was liberal sympathy for Sinn Fein for a while I remember, but that died off once everyone remembered their origins and the whole kiddy-fiddler scandal arrived.

Honestly at this point my only allegiance to Ireland or Britain is which one makes stuff cheaper. I've identified as Irish my whole life and love irish culture and history but that southern economy done fucked up.
>>
>>366723
>Nirn Iron

I believe the correct phrase is "Norn Iorn"
>>
>>366737
>that southern economy done fucked up.
It's back to pre-recession levels and it's the fastest growing economy in Europe.
>>
>>366852
Oh is it? Well then.
As you can tell I know fuck all about economics other than what economists tell me and last I heard it was fucked. Go go IRA I guess.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_of_the_Wild_Geese

LIVE JAMES II

TRUE KING OF ENGLAND
>>
>>366857

OOH

AH
>>
>>366852

As measured by the number of people who left poverty and accumulated savings compared to five years ago, compared to the rest of Europe?

Or by some other measure?
>>
>>365660

Just to annoy the french/spanish/germans really.
>>
>>366888

Paul McGrath?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwHm18K3kjs
>>
File: 1448208592773.png (295 KB, 1880x908) Image search: [Google]
1448208592773.png
295 KB, 1880x908
>>365682
>>
>>366913

The Irish Diaspora was a thing you know.
>>
File: 1170626_orig.jpg (38 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
1170626_orig.jpg
38 KB, 464x600
>>366525
I always found hardcore unionist enclaves to seem like bizarre post-apocalyptic remnants of the British empire.

It's kind of true in way, NI is the last place true to the old Rule Britannia mentality. Even if it's a shithole and the unionist community is fucked, it's kind of nice to think that in this little strip of land the sun has yet to set.
>>
>>366737
Norn Iron here too mate. I reckon there's another few years the DUP can hold out before having to concede to democratic voting. Without a doubt, they are the biggest party, but only because of the way voting works in the North. Protip: it's idiotic.

Also, look up Ashers Bakery for a laugh. I've heard of people who will only buy flour from them "out of principle".
>>
>>366737
Not that guy but I think the only political solutions to the existence of a 'Northern Ireland' state is to solve the constitutional question whether that is the death of Irish nationalism or unionism for good or for a new political party to emerge which can motivate the unaffiliated youth to vote for it. Alliance has been trying but it cannot mobilise the youth because of its image as a midlde class party. PBP is the only party that might break through because of the working class ties but its cross party nature may make it unappealing to unionists. And the petition of concern needs reform. Just a few thoughts
>>
File: 1449443568700.png (230 KB, 1880x908) Image search: [Google]
1449443568700.png
230 KB, 1880x908
>>366930
>>
>>366933
>Norn Iron here too mate. I reckon there's another few years the DUP can hold out before having to concede to democratic voting. Without a doubt, they are the biggest party, but only because of the way voting works in the North. Protip: it's idiotic.

Go on.
>>
File: 1443490642504.jpg (77 KB, 720x524) Image search: [Google]
1443490642504.jpg
77 KB, 720x524
>>366956
>>
>>366845
I don't proofread my posts on 4chins, anon.
>>
>>366968
It's a very small place with too many constituencies. You vote in Primary Schools for your party of choice- you always have to vote tactically or not at all. This is mainly because of the fact that, traditionally, Catholics vote Sinn Fein and Protestants vote DUP. Then you have to factor in the fact that in each area there are different majorities. In County Down (especially Bangor/Holywood) the DUP win with a landslide. In West Belfast, Sinn Fein win with a landslide. So if you were a Protestant based in West Belfast, what's the point? Same for a Catholic in Bangor.

On the 11th and 12th, a lot of Catholics choose to take their holidays abroad. At the "Bonies" they burn effigies of the Pope/Gerry Adams, the flag of the Ivory Coast (lol).

Hardline moronic Catholics are just as bad- wearing Tricolour flags into Belfast City Centre on the 11th/12th. Sheer retardation abounds.
>>
>>367044
I can see violence erupting around the 11th and 12th again. Did you see how many bonfires were almost lit this year? That combined with the idea of limitations on it will mean some salty salty protestants. Lock up tight, boys.
>>
>>367044
>the flag of the Ivory Coast

is that actually what it is, or are you being humor?
>>
>>367067
Fags can't tell the difference.

At least they don't confuse the Italian tricolour for the Irish one... Right?
>>
>>367066
>>367067
Seriously lads, I've been to the "Bonies" (just change your name, pretend to know The Sash) and they burn the flag of the Ivory Coast out of pure ignorance. It's a 100% hatefest. Loads of free beer, though.

Yeah I saw loads of bonfires nearly lit, I also saw guys SLEEPING beside the bonfire to protect them. In some cases there were 24 hour watch crews.

And aye, the Parades Commission tries to limit where the Orangemen march; especially in interface areas. This year, they marched by the main Catholic church in Belfast (St. Patrick's) on the condition they wouldn't play their instruments/sing sectarian songs. Once they passed it, they literally leaped and wept for joy. I'm sure there's articles on it in the Belfast Telegraph.

A lot of people seem to be worrying that we're sliding back to the Troubles, but in fairness I think our generation are actually quite tolerant (besides the no-hopers who inherited hate/no chins/ a love for inbreeding).

Any other questions?
>>
>>367097
Lmao, no.

>>367136
>tfw Catholic RaHead.
>tfw want to go to a 12th do because it looks like the biggest carry out of the year.
>>
>>367164
How can you comment on something you've never seen first hand? Both extremes are just as bad.
>>
>>367136
>I think our generation are actually quite tolerant (besides the no-hopers who inherited hate/no chins/ a love for inbreeding).

Giggled 2bh
>>
>>367177
Also, don't go unless you have a couple of mates. It's not that bad if you stay away from the actual bonfire itself.
>>
>>367164
>biggest carry out of the year

Nah that's gay pride. PSNI won't even stop you drinking unless you're blocked or causing trouble mate.
>>
>>367177
"Sounds like" Is perhaps a better way of phrasing it.

And it sounds that way because it's a load of huns around a bonfire celebrating with massive amounts of sectarianism and the like. Sounds like great craic.
>>
>>365671
James Joyce, and? All of the others are Anglo Irish who arent really Irish nor English
>>
>>367273
Around the bonfire, I felt like my life was in danger- I know what you mean. I wouldn't go ever again.

You are right.
>>
>>367273
>>367289
Oddly enough it wasn't always like that. I mean, at some of them it always was, but I found that in some bonfires it was just a piss up. Some of the rural ones were just piss ups with no flags or anything burnt.

But I'd stay away for now. Protestants are full retard these days. Especially with that fucking protestant coalition page so popular.
>>
>>366891
measured by growth as of GDP

>inb4 GDP is shit
yeah, but that's how they usually measure growth.

>>366857
Wasn't trying to make any political points lad, just so you know.
>>
>>366644
>full' ouse
Waste of a get, shame.
>>
>>366216
>Clan system

That would be the Sept system, bud. They didn't really have developed Clans like Scotland. Imagine the Mackenzie broken up into 4-5 branches, each branch acting on their own.
>>
>>367273
I'd love to go for the craic too but I've a thick Galway accent so it's pretty much off-limits. I've no interest getting shit like.
>>
>>367370
That's only for bigger clans like the Uí Néill.
>>
File: 2717x3508_Irish_Writers.jpg (2 MB, 2717x3508) Image search: [Google]
2717x3508_Irish_Writers.jpg
2 MB, 2717x3508
This is all I need

... except Toibín. He sucks. Should have used Flann O'Brien instead.
>>
No real acheivements other than law without centralized government, a very strong influence on British mythology and culture, numerous poets of worth, having a massive influence on American politics and being a stronghold of celtic culture. Yeah, nothing at all.
>>
>>365657
Brian Boru wasn't really viking remover.

But the IRA laid down a military doctrine that defeated the most powerful empire on earth (one that the German Army couldn't beat) and then was copied the world over.
>>
>>367763
>military doctrine

what

>copied the world over

who?
>>
>>365998
>What stopped them really unifying?
Medieval Ireland was a horrible, geographic nightmare of malarial bogs.
>>
>>366423
I wanna move there.
>>
File: laughing homer.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
laughing homer.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>367732
>celtic
>culture
>>
File: you are garbage.png (54 KB, 540x239) Image search: [Google]
you are garbage.png
54 KB, 540x239
>>367793
>>
>>367777
>what
The IRA was the first modern military to successfully wage irregular warfare to seize control of Urban centers to drive out a more powerful, conventional force.

>who?
China, Vietnam, Iraq, Yugsolvaia, Italy, anywhere modern Guerrilla warfare has been fought.
>>
Picts are a lost tribe of israel lads
Wee curious george told me
>>
Why do the English feel so insecure that they have to constantly belittle Ireland?
>>
File: images (24).jpg (17 KB, 338x435) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
17 KB, 338x435
>>
They made this movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2_HZTuQBE
>>
>>367396
A Sept is smaller than a clan, usually only including common descendants. The Dal Gcais and Eóganachta formed out of common ancestry, unlike in Scotland, were whichever Chieftain you had loyalty to made you a clan member regardless of origin.

It was a Sept system, not Clan.
>>
File: 1437858959942.jpg (159 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1437858959942.jpg
159 KB, 952x629
This country is an awful shithole. There's nothing to be proud of when you're Irish; our language is dying a cringeworthy death while our government sits on it's hole and does nothing about our awful education system, which is the reason why it's dying (Schoolchildren leave secondary school with generally more competence in foreign languages that they've done for 5 years than Irish which they've done for 13 years), it's become the gimmick of the national identity. It's also become an industry, most children who want to become fluent in the language have to go to summer colleges in the Gaeltacht regions(the places where Irish is still technically the everyday language) and force huge financial burdens upon their parents who, chances are, don't have a lot of money these days since our kek government accepted a disproportionally large burden of debt from the EU. A three week course is around €800 (it may vary this is just one I can recall) and while it's definitely beneficial, the only reason it exists and rakes in so much cash is due to the inability of most students to become proficient in the language from school. The teachers are awful, the curriculum is shit (doesn't focus on being able to speak the language, but rather on the important stuff, like memorising poems and stories). The government has been utterly useless in its attempts to promote the language in a positive way, rather going along supremacist lines. People who can't speak Irish are shames by those who can and generally looked down upon by uppity circlejerkers. https://youtu.be/vCHEPQfYtmI Our prime minister is a cunt but this is an example of the attitude present.
>>
>>368146
After watching that, I wish a Congressman from the South would speak Cajun, like from Swamp People.

Ey ceh wehr no fli flah ah nah gaya bo!

*miswest accent* don't you speak Cajun?

Diskiodo!!
>>
>>367836
>This is what Irish believe

The first modern military to successfully wage irregular warfare to seize control of Urban centers to drive out a more powerful, conventional force were the Spanish in 1812
>>
File: Parnell.jpg (1 MB, 3232x4059) Image search: [Google]
Parnell.jpg
1 MB, 3232x4059
>>368146
Continued
The reason for the bad attitude to our own language isn't only from incompetent governance or shaming, it's the national consciousness too. We've essentially been keked by the British Empire. It's our, as a country, own fault for accepting it. Interest in anything other than imported culture and being a cancerous retard are doubleplusbadthink. If you go against the grain you're committing a thoughtcrime and are likely to be laughed at by your peers. Our own culture has been waning for centuries to now where it's barely noticible outside of trad music, the language's archaic sayings and oirishness. No matter what some of my countrymen may say, "havin' a bitta Guinness and mash after beatin' me wife" is a rich culture.
The nationalism in Ireland is cringeworthy at best and downright mental gymnastics in the worst of places. People want to detatch themselves from reality and relive the good old days of the Nine Years War when we had those dastardly Brits on the backfoot and could of, but just didn't, win. Nationalism was good for a time, but then it just got messy. Infighting, civil wars, lines drawn on religious boundaries. The last example of good nationalism was Charles Parnell but since then it's been a lot of bullshit. The North has been a clusterfuck of bullshit and cancer for the past 95 years, especially so since the beginning of the Troubles. Ireland's warrior defenders have devolved into gangs of degenerates who partake in crime and deal drugs. I've spken with hardline nationalists before and it's painful. I'm not against Irish Nationalism, but the way I see it is that it's like this: I have a plate in my hands. I fuck it against a wall and smash the remnants with a hammer. The food that was on the plate is everywhere. Irish nationalism wants to superglue the plate back together and eat the mouldy food as if nothing happened.
>>368194
The Irish-speaking regions of the country are essentially our deep south.
>>
>>368291
Anyways, speaking with Irish nationalists can be an awful experience. The history teacher I had in secondary school was awful, both in ability and intent. He literally read from a book like a boring text to speech and called it teaching. His interest in history was Irish history, alone: that is to say that he was interested in Ireland and not history. He was especially dogmatic in his beliefs(primarily Irish republicanism) and injected them into the class. I recall a specific incident where we had a class "discussion" about the treaty the rebel government signed with the British government in 1921 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Irish_Treaty. His argument was that a severly underarmed, undermanned Irish force could not only have held out against the biggest empire in history, but DEFEATED THEM IN CONVENTIONAL WARFARE. I don't recall their numbers but it was no more than 15,000 who mind you had no fucking bullets left. This is the ugly head of delusional Irish nationalism. Wilful delusion. We actually spent two full classes on this, primarily because he was salty that people wouldn't just turn off their critical thinking and accept his bullshit. Even the nationalist party, Sinn Féin (Sinn is the pronoun for "us" and féin is self, so mé (I) féin would be myself), has toned it down a bit. What I've said may give you the impression that I'm against nationalism, however that is not the case: nationalism is healthy and I see nothing wrong with it, just once it's not FUCKING RETARDED.
>>
File: Cromwell.png (56 KB, 723x214) Image search: [Google]
Cromwell.png
56 KB, 723x214
>>368319
The moderate nationalism here is one of a keked nation, the identity of republican already has negative connotations due to retards like these https://youtu.be/UZM9Z0NbQwM , however it's become a dirty word here (for 'Mericans, republicanism here is literally only advocacy for republic as a form of government) The same way nationalism in Germany is "nazis on the rise!" here it's associated with supporting the IRA (though nobody can decide which one since they're like weeds, get rid of them and they come back multiplied https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Republican_Army).
That's another problem in this sorry excuse for a state, poltiical apathy. Politics is seen by the masses as "lol boring lemme check how many likes my status has". Though I suppose that was a good thing when we were a colony (I'm not going to go all "them Huns conditioned us to be colonial slaves!!11!!!!), a colonial populace with an interest in politics is the death knell of colonialism there. Nobody gives a flying fuck about which party is in power or who they vote for, people just dislike the "guvvermint". The majority of people don't give a shit who they vote for and just say the old "well, it doesn't change anything!" when questioned. A lot of people wouldn't be able to name the predominant political parties. You'll find a lot of hereditary voters. Their grandparents voted for De Valera's Fianna Fáil because he gave food to the poor of Dublin so modern day Fianna Fáil must be the right choice, right? My own aunt has voted for labour just because it says "labour" on the tin. In reality the labour party has become the party of the kek, they're the whore of Irish politics. They'll form a coalition with you but god knows what you'll catch. They're also anti-worker, which always helps when you're meant to be the PARTY OF THE WORKING MAN. People'll just vote for the opposition, Sinn Féin may well be the govt next year, nevermind their implementation of austerity in the North.
>>
File: joyce.jpg (40 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
joyce.jpg
40 KB, 337x450
>>368450
>>368319
>>368291
>>368146
Man, you need to read Joyce ASAP.
>>
>>368146
>>368291
>>368319
>>368450
Screencapping this.
>>
File: 20151130_210316.jpg (1005 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151130_210316.jpg
1005 KB, 2560x1536
>>368450
SJW culture is another negative force in Irish society. The universities have begun churning them out by their thousands, thoughtcrimes purged and privileges checked. Just go to any university here and you'll see 3rd wave feminism everywhere, the perpetually offended circlejerking themselves out of reality. It's everywhere, student publications, public noticeboards. I saw the UCD student paper not too long ago and it was full of feminist dogma, also advertising a fucking slutwalk. At a university. I'd say that these untermenschen drag down the name of the institutes of education which they attend but by this point it's probably infected the faculty. In society at large it's coming in hard and fast, if you look back 3 years ago you won't see the nearly the same volume. I took the picture attatched a week or two ago in town(Dublin). There has been no public examples of "triggerings" or sighted "microaggressions" but I'm sure once this wave has been normalised that it will come.
I'm just disappointed, as a state we have potential but comparing reality to potential is like comparing Usain Bolt to QWOP. Back to the original motion, has Ireland achieved anything noteworthy? To a limited degree, yes, in the past. Robert Boyle and Kelvin are some examples, our mythology isn't too bad either (The Ulster & Fenian cycles, Cú Chulainn is based) But how about now? Ireland has become the refuse pile of American popular culture, the cities are full of scum who would sooner stab you than give you directions (My mother knew of a chap who beat an old man to death for a fiver) and an awful shithole for anyone who would rather act like a human being than be a mindless degenerate. I'm disappointed and cynical. That's all I had to say really, one big ramble.
>>368559
What's Joyce like? I know what he's written but not much beyond that. Do you have any recommendations on which I should begin on?
>>
>>368731
This is extremely disheartening, because I wanted to emigrate to Ireland for similar reasons.
>>
File: Cliffs of moher.jpg (295 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Cliffs of moher.jpg
295 KB, 1280x768
>>368757
Yeah, the country almost never broadcasts itself honestly abroad. We're portrayed as the happy country of drunks and farmers rather than the reality which is a fucked up country that's going only further down shit creek without a canoe. I'll expand on what I mean seeing as you said you've wanted to emigrate here. I'll assume you're American, seeing as most English speaking immigrants are American. If you come here it'll be assumed that you're a plastic paddy and you'll generally be looked down upon, even if you don't act like an absolute retard whose grandmother's dog was Irish (It's strange, the more "oirish" you get the less they will treat you badly for it). Generally it's in a bad state. If you live anywhere other than middle class and above areas you better be ready for the police to do absoltuely nothing. Junkies roam the streats of city centre and nothing is done about it. There's active gang wars in the poorer suburbs. I myself live in an absolute ghetto of a shithole, my neighbour for example held up a pub on bingo night with a real gun. (I stress real as guns aren't common at all here, except with criminals.) If you happen to live in one of the poorer areas you're going to be forgotten by the state, though if you're foreign you generally get treated pretty well. Don't get sick here though, unless you want to spend 18 hours of your life dying on a hospital trolley. We have every crisis imaginable here, a hospital crisis (attention is off that though since the minister for health is gay, and that's immensely more important), a housing crisis, a mental health crisis that's completely ignored, a financial crisis (The media tells people that they're better off so they must be). I'm sorry that my country is the way it is these days as apart from the people it reall is a lovely island. The land itself is beautiful, the west of the country especially. Pic related.
>>
>>368864
>the minister for health is gay, and that's immensely more important

dude, just blanda up on that.

>The land itself is beautiful, the west of the country especially.

I once spent a week touring the southern and western coasts. Just literally a million different shades of green and sweet air.
>>
>>368864
I'll be honest. I'm pretty much a plastic paddy, but I've at least done my labor. I studied Irish History with a minor in Irish Studies in school, and also took the time to learn Gaelic (in that regard, I can probably pull the snobbish act right back on those shits).

So I certainly knew I wasn't getting the travel brochure. But, I think a lot of the problems are similar, but the way things manifest is different, and so it looks really tempting from across the atlantic.

Over here, everything is 'political'. You can lose your job for how you supported an election. Just this week the local paper labeled someone a terrorist just for supporting different politics. The only way people know how to be decent anymore is to support politics, and so if you support different politics, you're obviously a monster.

I knew the cities were shit, but I didn't realize the rot had gotten so bad in the countryside. I just want to go someplace where people know how to be neighborly.

At the risk of being one of 'those' Americans, the neighborhood I grew up in used to be real Irish. Most of the adults I knew were either born in Ireland, or were the children of people who did, and there was a sense of humility and community that came with that.

Then a hurricane flooded my town, no one could afford to rebuild their houses. The community was dying away already, getting old and such but that was the killing blow.

The neighborhood gentrified. Everybody who came in wanted land by the sea with a giant house and four cars. They blast their music and their TVs which you can see from the road.

One other family stuck around, and old couple. I still shovel the snow off their car for them every year. That's the last real tie of community I have with my country. I can deal with the government and all being shit, I think anyone can, as long as the people are basically decent to each other. If you don't have that, what's the point of anything?
>>
Well they made Excalibur, the most metal rendition of the tale ever.
>>
>>365646
Turing?
>>
>>366852
how can I migrate to Eire? I have a uni degree and speak three languages.
>>
>>367836
to mention those countries you must be referring to pre-Independence IRA.
>>
>>368146
How? Gaelic is a protected language under the EU.
>>
>>369930
Be black and/or Muslim.

Or be a Slav who's willing to live in a cupboard with 12 other Slavs and clean toilets for cocoa beans.
>>
>>369969
Anon is a self-pitying pleb. Ignore him.
>>
>>369873
Is this the Sam Neill version? The "a knight came when Arthur was gone and loved me" version? The Carmina Burana version?
>>
>>369971
welp, too late for that

>>369974
he doesn't seem like a bad person. Just a little disappointed. If he went to express his concerns and have an honest discussion with the people he considers "SJWs" in the university he'd spentd his time constructively and maybe even cheer up.
>>
>>370013
also, since he was complaining about lack of culture nowadays....

this man. Rory. RESPECT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZoWWsHp-3I
>>
>>366980
Wrong president, anon.
>>
>>369930
Don't call it Eire. It's ridiculous that the name of our own country in our own language feels so strange on the tongue but most of us have grown up with the name "Ireland" drilled into our heads that anything else feels wrong somehow. I can only speak for myself though, really.
>>
>>370338
>I can only speak for myself though, really

Yes I figured that.
>>
>>368731
I haven't noticed any SJW's here at all, and I have a MA from the English department.
>>
>>368731
>What's Joyce like? I know what he's written but not much beyond that. Do you have any recommendations on which I should begin on?
He understand Ireland better than anyone else who has ever lived. Everything is seen through both a parodic and affectionate lense at the same time. You talking about Irish nationalists made me immediately think of the Cyclops chapter of Ulysses. If you want to go deep you need to go chronologically: Dubliners, Portrait, Ulysses. Characters from Dubliners and Portrait show up in Ulysses.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 264x191
>>368146
>This country is an awful shithole. There's nothing to be proud of when you're Irish
agree 100%

>our language is dying a cringeworthy death while our government sits on it's hole and does nothing............rather going along supremacist lines.
but this is wrong. The reason nobody speaks Irish is because nobody gives a shit. It's not that hard to learn. I agree that the education system is shit but I feel people just use it as an excuse because they know they should have Irish but they were too lazy. The only reason anyone goes to the gaeltacht is to get the shift, it's not for the language at all.

People who can't speak Irish are shames by those who can and generally looked down upon by uppity circlejerkers. https://youtu.be/vCHEPQfYtmI [Embed] Our prime minister is a cunt but this is an example of the attitude present.

>People who can't speak Irish are shames by those who can and generally looked down upon by uppity circlejerkers.
That's bullshit though. Enda Kenny's just a cunt. Maybe there are some posh cunts in Dublin who'd do something like that but they can never speak Irish properly anyway.

My family from the Gaeltacht refuses to speak Irish on the city of it because of deickheads giving them a hard time, basically making the same argument as you.

>>368291
>>368319
>>368731
>>368864

these posts are too incoherent and retarded to address but

>The Irish-speaking regions of the country are essentially our deep south.
This is completely wrong. I'm from Galway and have family in Dingle. It's completely full of crusties and posh cunts. The "deep south" of Ireland would be the border, midlands or anywhere where Loyalists live in large concentrations.

Your entire rant reads like a cross between /pol/ and Leaving cert English.
>>
>>368864
>>368731
>>368450
>>368319
>>368291
>>368146
You're not wrong, but you're exaggerating a shit tonne. You could have just said "our government is shite"
>>
>>370602
I don't know if you read the whole thing, he's pretty wrong in a lot of places m8.
>>
>be American
>visit family in Ireland
>learn about the Tinkerers
>gov't gave them free housing
>they burned a house down because someone died in it

That said, Ireland is ~11 on HDI so stop bitching.
>>
>ITT American muhheritagefags trying to defend an irrelevant island while the actual Irish are too drunk to even operate a computer
>>
>>371350
I liked the landscape and the Guinness.

That's about it.
>>
>>371350
I'm going to make a wild assumption here, brace yourself.

You're one of those Yanks who thinks the only alphabet one need learn consists entirely of U, S, and A, am I correct?
>>
>>366370
Thank based anglo
>>
>>366500
>>366544
the vikings pillaged the monasteries then everything went downhill, the english tried to put order back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/laudabiliter
>>
>>371492
Henry II feared Norman lords in Ireland conspiring against him and so used an English Pope to get what he wanted i.e. a sanctioned invasion of Ireland under the pretense of removing "heretical" practices i.e. Celtic Christianity, and enforcing Roman doctrine.

This, after Irish monks had spread Christian thought and learning on the continent since at least the 6th century, and likely saved the Church in the process, rather than being some small fringe faith in the southern half of Europe and the islands to the north-west.
>>
>>366252
kek'd
>>
Adam Smith invented capitalism

Correct me, i dare you
>>
>>372192
It was Venice.
>>
>>367793
ugly anglo detected
>>
>>372192
nope, I won't. You are wrong but I will not attempt to correct you. I geuinely believe you said a stupid thing to provoke reactions. You apparently succeeded. However, know that I will not provide counterarguments to your statement as it is meant to be a provocation and nothing beyond that, in spite of my disagreement with it. Adam Smith did not invent capitalism and let's leave it at that.
>>
File: 00052971-440.jpg (17 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
00052971-440.jpg
17 KB, 440x248
>>369267
That sounds awful, I feel sorry for you and that old couple. It's terrible to see people being pushed out of their homes by gentrification. The same is happening to my grandmother's cottages, she's lived there for decades and raised my family there but now people are selling up and the road is filled with brand new cars blocking light from windows. Every time one of the elderly either dies or moves into a nursing home a new family moves in.
>>369969
Having protected language status doesn't change many attitudes. I don't want to cherry pick but I remember seeing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHf-ze4rnfk
>>370573
Thanks, I already own Ulysses and I'll see if I can get my hands on the others. Sounds like my cup of tea
>>370586
I disagree, while most people don't give a shit about the language, from personal experience I know that there's a minority that would like to learn the language but aren't provided for. The education system is shit and many do use it as an excuse for laziness, however it's that system that stops many from learning Irish. Speaking again from personal experience, Irish class was always a zoo. The people with no interest in school and those who didn't give a shit would act as if it was break and wouldn't allow the teacher to teach. That left myself(when I had no Irish) and others pissed off that it was allowed go on. I recall in 1st year that my class gave the new Irish teacher so much hassle that he quit the following year. The curriculum doesn't help as it doesn't focus at all on the actual language, rather it's literature. The béaltriail may be 40% now, but speaking from personal experience again, teachers just give students shit to learn off instead of students actually learning the language. Most people don't care and treat it as a doss class, leaving those who do irritated and unable to learn in a bad environment. It's treated as a holy cow and nobody wants to change it.
>>
The Irish along with the Jews were the original SJW crybabies.

>LOOK AT US WE WERE SO OPPRESSED PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR US YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER

As for their actual history, yes they achieved jack shit despite being situated on an isolated Atlantic island just like the Anglos were, not to mention they were cuc.ked out of their own language and started speaking the language of their conquerors. Ireland is just the western European equivalent of Belarus.
>>
>>373184
Sinn Fein has members in the European Parliament??? Never thought of that. Or if I did, it's still impressive to witness.

I agree there should be a translator, if this Union is meant to be of the Europeans, but technically, it's a protected, not an official language, as far as I understand. And I don't agree of course.
>>
>>370586
I remember when I was there most people were there either because they were forced to go or for the shifting but there's definitely a large enough group that went there for Irish alone. Usually the type that go on to do Irish in university and come back as ardcinnirí
I'm not saying it's completely like that, I should have made that clearer, just that it's very much there. I've seen that attitude towards those without Irish too much, and of course it's not all the time. The president of the Gaeltacht Coláiste I went to was especially good and helped immensely with my Irish. I am speaking from a Dublin perspective, I know that Irish is less associated to any one group down the country. A lot of Dubs have an irrational fear and hatred of Irish aswell.
A lot of my experience with this comes from one of my secondary school teachers who used to take the piss out of those who couldn't speak Irish. When I came into the class I was foundation level but I progressed to do higher level in a few years. He was definitely your generic posh Dub but his irritating attitude to those struggling to learn due to his negligence in his position (allowing the class to act like animals) stuck with me.
The family I was with for my second year in the Gaeltacht had the same types of experiences in the city. Irish is largely stigmatised and I understand the mindset because I used to hate it too. The reason for my dislike of the language was simply because I was bad at it, and I'd say that's where 99% of it comes from.
Not the parts that I've been to, but seeing as you're from there you've got more information than I do. My experience with. The Irish-speaking regions I was referring to were probably (I don't remember, I was knackered) the actual gaeltachtaí, like the islands and the very few areas where it's still counted as majority language.
Yeah, 4 in the morning doesn't exactly read well.
>>
The scholarly works of the Classical World were saved basically entirely thanks to the Irish.

If you met someone who spoke Greek in western Europe before the 15th century odds are they were Irish.

Heiric of Auxerre, writing in the 9th century, had this to say
>May well Greece mourn, for the culture of the Byzantines has departed to the land of Charles the Bald, thanks to the men of Ireland.

There were periods, however, brief, where basically every educated person in Europe was Irish, sometimes to the ire (heh) of the Germans and French, especially before the Synod of Whitby.
>>
>>370573
>He understand Ireland better than anyone else who has ever lived.
Flann O'Brien beats him a wee bit. At least for rural Ireland.
>>
File: 1386032832910.png (21 KB, 469x542) Image search: [Google]
1386032832910.png
21 KB, 469x542
>>370586
My last thing is that I believe that the government could easily allow the language to flourish by making it optional, but requiring schools to have an Irish teacher on staff. This way you cut out those who don't want to learn it and give the chance for those who do to learn in peace.
>>370602
I could of yeah, but that's such a shallow statement.
>>370645
Where am I wrong? I don't have all the info so if you've got anything I'm unaware of I'll gladly hear it.
>>373231
They've actually got 3 http://www.europarl.ie/en/your_meps.html
I agree though it's unlikely to happen any time soon seeing how much they've got on their hands due to expanding so fast. If the balkans ever get accepted as member states then you may aswell say goodbye to efforts for Irish.
>>370013
I probably could have honest discussions with most, but some are so entrenched in ideology that it's pointless. Ideology first, reality second. I'll take that on board though.

I'd also like to say that I'm not anti-Gaeilge by any means. I'm not fluent but I have an intermediate level. I wish the language was in a better state but the sheer amount of obstacles leaves it looking very grim. Stranger things have happened though, look at Hebrew.
>>
Hey look at this, the professor says the loyalists would have access to quality materials they would get from the South (Eire). Fucking capitalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNaOyPOWDug
>>
>>373379
>it's unlikely to happen any time soon seeing how much they've got on their hands due to expanding so fast. If the balkans ever get accepted as member states then you may aswell say goodbye to efforts for Irish.

I can't see why it's difficult. They just need to hire more people. It's stupid.

Don't tell me you 're the one I 've been fighting with over ideology a few days ago. Oh wait, this is /his/ after all... :S
Still, yes, consider it, talk to the people you find honest, no matter how much you disagree with, don't talk to anyone pretentious, but don't predispose anyone.
>>
>>373184
Everything you're saying I've heard before but I don't really buy it. We've a strange obsession in this country with the education system in general and it's far from perfect, but a lot of the criticism seems like insincere manufactured bollocks.

I remember being made to write essays in Irish, English, even fucking geography and history about how shit the education system was, given a list of problems with it to copy and we were all told basically the same arguments as you made. Whenever there was any debate on the TV I'd hear the same shit.

In reality the problem is the teachers, and they make up this bollocks blaming the system to account for their own incompetence. They teach students that the curriculum is useless so students never wonder why the fuck their teachers aren't actually capable of teaching. You'd want to see some of the dribbling retards they let teach in my school like.

Irish is the perfect example, because half of the "teachers" can barely speak Irish anyway. Between 4th year and leaving cert I'd two Irish teachers. The first was a complete mongoloid barely able to speak English don't mind Irish. I was fuckin teaching the class like. Everyone treated it like clown college, it was fucking Alton towers for all the culchies.

Then in leaving cert i got moved to another teacher who was from Conamara and actually capable of speaking Irish, as well as controlling a class. After one year the whole class was more or less fluent, and we didn't do anything beyond the curriculum. All it took was a decently competent teacher. People complain about reading poetry and that but in reality being exposed to the language in writing is just as important, even more so than in English because there is little difference between the written and spoken registers of irish. Exposure through any medium is good.

The problem is that we'll let any fool who can session his way through UCD arts teach, the problem isn't just with Irish.
>>
>>366475
Yes they are lol, do you seriously think a country could exist without law enforcement? They're called Garda because it's Irish
>>
>>366518
Still, oldest literary tradition in western europe
>>
File: Saint_Virgilius,_Salzburg.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Virgilius,_Salzburg.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Howdy Germanic students!

Check it out, I'm made of gold.

t. Vergilius
>>
>>373475
who is this guy and what did he do
>>
>>373270
>He was definitely your generic posh Dub but his irritating attitude to those struggling to learn due to his negligence in his position
These cunts are the worst. They can't speak Irish for shit, it's all béarlachas and mispronunciation, but they have the cheek to give out to others about their Irish.

I hate seeing the language being used as a status symbol by stuck up pricks to be honest. It's completely against the actual culture of the Gaeltachtaí.

Sorry if my post was a bit cuntish, I was in a bad mood all day.
>>
>>373487
>German Priest
Whoops I fucked up the baptism formula while baptising someone does it still count
>Vergilius
yeah man don't sweat it
>Saint Boniface
REEEEEEEE NO IT DOESN'T COUNT YOU FUCKING HERETIC GO BACK TO IRELAND REEEEEEEEE I'VE GOT FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES THE POPE IS GONNA EXCOMMUNICATE YOU
>Pope Zachary
lmao chill out Boniface you fucking autistic nerd

>Saint Boniface
REEEEEEEEE YOU'VE DONE IT THIS TIME VERGILIUS THE EARTH IS NOT ROUND AND THERE ARE NO PEOPLE LIVING OUTSIDE OF THE KNOWN WORLD YOU'RE COMMITTING HERESY AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEE
>Vergilius
No I'm not you fucking idiot you don't even science
>Pope Zachary
lmao fuck off, Boniface
>>
File: Mícheál Ó Coileáin.jpg (10 KB, 218x315) Image search: [Google]
Mícheál Ó Coileáin.jpg
10 KB, 218x315
>>373394
It's not difficult, it's just the EU. Hiring more people would make visible change but they're not going to do that. They're not exactly competant.
I'm not the same person, no, and I'll definitely keep what you've said in mind.
>>373434
I agree that the obsession is definitely there, but I do think that changing the system would be a benefit. Of course the teachers are fucking awful, I just refrain from saying that seeing as it seems like a cop out.
The worst teacher by far I've had was Irish & History and you've described him to a T. I spotted a book titled "intermediate Irish" on his desk, and when I came back from the Gaeltacht after the junior cert he had no idea what some of the Connacht Irish meant (I went to Inis Oírr). Looking back on it he used to get me to teach what little Irish I had to people in years below me. His history class was awful, literally text-to-speech of the textbook and no more. He definitely promoted the idea the system was the root of all evil.
I'm glad you've said what you did since you've gotten me to re-examine it. There are things that are definitely the system's fault, like the history curriculum for example. My view could be tainted from an abysmal teacher but from what I recall the course was shit. There were good options but we were forced into doing the least interesting modules.
I'm glad you've said what you did as it's made me re-examine what I've said. The one I've given examples with did UCD arts.
>>373494
He used to give me preferrential treatment as I was the best in the class(not something difficult to become). He stopped when I called him out on his bullshit. My school was small, we only had a class per year so everyone was in the one class. He went way too fast for the people with bad Irish and too slow for the minority doing higher level. My class had absolutely no Irish ability yet he didn't give a shit, just learn these poems and you'll be sorted, with the expectation that you should be fluent from primary.
>>
>>373509
wew lad

Was there any anti-Irish sentiment on the continent during that period?
>>
>>365634
They helped preserve knowledge by copying down books after converting when the britons were still fucking sheep.
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.