[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRA thread. Just post stuff about the IRA.Discussions and stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Female IRA fighter, 1970s.jpg (387 KB, 1100x1147) Image search: [Google]
Female IRA fighter, 1970s.jpg
387 KB, 1100x1147
IRA thread.
Just post stuff about the IRA.Discussions and stuff welcome too.
>>
that's a trap
>>
>>363925
I recently got some documents from the Bureau of Military History about my great grandfathers involvement in the Cork branch of the IRA from 1926 till the ceasefire.

He was a battalion leader. So its all about which spies they killed, how they stole weapons, how they mad their explosives.

Could post in a bit if anyone is interested.
>>
OH SHITE LADDO, IT'S A ANODDA POTATO FAMINE
>>
>>363937
That would be fantastic.
>>
I
Ran
Away
>>
>>363925
Well, they won that one battle against the Taliban. In an American car park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msFljrJ7M4A
>>
File: Crying Game.jpg (88 KB, 405x180) Image search: [Google]
Crying Game.jpg
88 KB, 405x180
Didn't IRA accidentally fall in love with a black tranny?
>>
File: 1448152329624.jpg (63 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1448152329624.jpg
63 KB, 640x539
tell me about the IRA
>>
Daily reminder that the British were the biggest terrorists of the troubles.
>>
File: AR18.jpg (50 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
AR18.jpg
50 KB, 1000x564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7xtltFBAMw
>>
File: McDonnell IRA.png (576 KB, 634x533) Image search: [Google]
McDonnell IRA.png
576 KB, 634x533
>>
>>363925
Daily reminder that Sinn Fein sold out the cause with their so-called "ceasefire" and the Real IRA are the only legitimate nationalist movement in the north.
>>
>>364024
Absolute hero 2bh.
>>
Grandfather was a Ulster Volunteer

It's cool to see discussions on this stuff, I can probably share some stories
>>
Free Ireland! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P5xSntVWQE
>>
>>364027
the reason for that is because the Catholic population is rising and soon they will outnumber the protestants and then when they do a referendum shall be called.
>>
LAS IRELANDAS SON FINDLANDASA
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.