[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: jesus_temple.jpg (28 KB, 421x453) Image search: [Google]
jesus_temple.jpg
28 KB, 421x453
NORMIES GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Jesus
>A shitsucking normie
HERETICS GET OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW
>>
>>363216
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>363216
do u even understand jesus brooooooo
>>
>>363212
jesus pls we just sittin here
>>
WHIP THE MERCHANTS

TEMPLE WAR NOW
>>
>>363216
You're slow aren't you?
>>
>>363212
I always thought this action was very unlike Jesus.
>>
lol some anon tried to tell me he beat up a bunch of people in the temple like either way the dude was nailed to a piece of wood give him a break
>>
>>366389
>Jesus was a turn-the-cheek kek meme
>>
>>366389
It was righteous anger directed at those who used the temple as a money making operation. It should be used to illustrate that you shouldn't try to get rich by using the house of God. This is why all of those televangelists, mega church pastors, and prosperity gospel heretics are all wrong and will be held accountable.
>>
>>366495
The anger was unlike him.
>>
>>363212
Did he have to be that rude? I mean, look at the face of the poor grandpa, he doesn't deserve this. He's jesus, he could have just asked and all that.
>>
>>366511
No it wasn't. He isn't a hippie, he is christ.
>>
>>366964
>implying Jesus gets angry
>implying hippies don't get angry
>>
wtf??

My legitimate thread about historical figures similar to Donald Trump that was spawning interesting discussion gets deleted but this shitposting is allowed?

Censorship is happening here folks. Are we becoming reddit?
>>
>>366493
>disparaging a meme originated by Jesus Himself in standard greentext meme phraseology
Someone just got a new condo in hell
>>
>>367000
>wtf
>>>/trash/
>>
>>366511
Jesus is God. God gets angry if there is a reason to. If he was the same God we saw in the old testament He would have killed everyone present and sentence them to eternal torture. Thankfully the big guy mellowed with age, and settled with merely driving the parasites out of His house.
>>
>>367006
it's not even in the /trash/ board. Apparently someone on the 4chan mod team doesn't want us discussing historical figures similar to Trump.

It was not a current events thread. The thread was asking about the history of buisnesspeople leading nations or running for political office, and many people responded with interesting examples, like ancient merchant states, previous American presidents who never held political office, a leader in Italy, and a leader in Uganda (or was it Ukraine? I don't remember) but the discussion was then stifled and censored by the mods.
>>
>>367000
this post is pretty reddit
>>
File: cathar-crusade.jpg (199 KB, 352x358) Image search: [Google]
cathar-crusade.jpg
199 KB, 352x358
FUCKING CATHARS GET OUT OF MY LANGUEDOC
GET OUT
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>367000
>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago
nigga can you read shit
>>
>>367062
>Trump
>historical
Anon, stahp.
>>
>>363212
Was Jesus a commie?
>>
>>367062
Stop playing the victim faggot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.