[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could live in any historical place/period with the knowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
If you could live in any historical place/period with the knowledge you have now, where would it be?

I'd say mid 60s America tbqh
>>
>>357706
This senpai.

>ywn be that guy at all of the acid tests who goes around making crazy predictions about the future that all come true
>>
>>357706
I'd be a boomer. Only dark cloud on the horizon is that terrorists spoil muh trip to egypt by making it unsafe.
>>
>>357706
The infidelity rate in the sixties was 25 percent.
>>
A week ago with some winning lottery numbers.

Smart ass answer number Du: 2040 for post singularity shenanigans.

Real answer? Why the hell would I go back? Odds are if I have goals to change the past I'd get super murdered due to being a soft, squeamish resident of the 21st century. The past is dildoes.
>>
>>357706
90s
>all those possible investments
>not very different from now
>>
An aristocrat in the early 1900s
>>
Ten years ago so I could right what I did wrong. Oh you mean historically as in 25+ years ago? 1990 of course. Ride that Dot Com Bubble into riches.
>>
File: 66e.png (26 KB, 459x548) Image search: [Google]
66e.png
26 KB, 459x548
>>358240
>going back to the 90's
>invest everything on yahoo
>>
>go back to April 1994
>murder Kurt Cobain and make it look like suicide
>>
>>358240
>yfw your investments changes the course of history and alters the outcome of the stocks and you lose all your money and fuck up the future
>yfw you dont have a face
>>
>>357706
I would go back nine months before you were born and rape your mother.
>>
>>358131
>2040 for post singularity shenanigans.
Enjoy your radioactive califate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.