[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jack the Ripper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: jack-the-ripper-re_1895934b.jpg (109 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
jack-the-ripper-re_1895934b.jpg
109 KB, 620x388
So who was he?
>>
>>354919
He was a persona that several people assumed
>>
>>354919
Some demon.
It's covered in Hellblazer.
>>
File: sebastian.jpg (12 KB, 574x382) Image search: [Google]
sebastian.jpg
12 KB, 574x382
>>354919

Sebastian. He was taken away from Earth to serve the mighty Vorlon Empire in certain.... delicate matters.
>>
File: 122kvhx.jpg (20 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
122kvhx.jpg
20 KB, 642x361
>>354919

IT WAS ME AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
>>
>>355001
>Sebastian
>not Grell
>>
File: tumblr_mtdul5933y1rmvyxuo1_500.gif (1020 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtdul5933y1rmvyxuo1_500.gif
1020 KB, 500x281
>>354919
>Not being lightning, the rain transformed
Some say he was one person some say many. Swear there was a movie and a book that covered the different people theory. Aren't they saying he might have came to America now too?
>>
File: it was me dio wallpaper.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
it was me dio wallpaper.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
>>354919
It was me, Dio!
>>
The man who was seen by Joseph Lawnde on the night Catherine Eddowes was killed. He wore a grey cloth cap and a red neckerchief, and had a blonde moustache. That is all we will ever know, but it was definitely him.

Lawende entered Mitre Square minutes before Eddowes' body was found, and she was with that man.

Also I'm not antisemitic at all, but the Ripper was Jewish. Lawende, who was a Jew, said he looked Jewish, all the murders took place in a majority Jewish area of London, and none of the victims were Jewish.
>>
>>354919
It was a woman dressed as a man actually
>>
The Court Wizard
>>
>>354919
IT WAS ME BARRY
>>
what are the best sources to read about him? could a modern version ever exist again?
>>
>>355458
>the politically correct faggotry got so bad that we now have to say "I'm not anti-semitic" before calling Jew a Jew

Yey.
>>
>>355029
>Grell
Explain pls
>>
>>354919
The Dragonborn.
>>
>>356596
Yeah, there's been serial killers that have never been caught like the Zodiac killer. It's definitely way harder in this era of DNA testing and advanced forensics though.
>>
>>355029
>>>/a/ is that-a-way, buddy
fuckin' weeb
>>
>>354996

Like Dillinger?
>>
>>354919
some autist who was mad at hookers for some reason.

probably ranting about "degenerates" on the internet before he did it.
>>
>>354999
there was a book i read mid teens that followed the same premise
fuck i can't remember the name of it
>>
>>354919
Some sailor
He'd been doing the same shit at different ports previously but nobody cared because the girls were colored
>>
File: sfss.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sfss.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
it was a jewish physician
>>
>>355458
Let's not forget the message left at one of the crime scenes:

"The Jews are the men that will not be blamed for nothing."

Seems like a classic case of the serial killer giving the investigators a hint to taunt them.
>>
Edward Grey knew.
>>
File: my boy.png (150 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
my boy.png
150 KB, 240x249
https://soundcloud.com/wesley-tan-7/the-ripper-jimmy-priest
>>
>>357532

You'd think a Jew could spell, especially the word "Jews" not "Juwes"

They're smart.
>>
>>357868

Jews in East London back then weren't rich like nowadays. They were all dirt poor and living in what was at the time the worst slum in the world. Also many were immigrants from the Russian Empire, and would have learnt their English from the cockneys. That may explain the strange spelling and grammar.
>>
hitler
>>
>>357868
IIRC Juwes is a really archaic spelling of Jews so he may have just been using old words
>>
>>354919
it was a pole
UKIP was right
>>
>jack the ripper is a jew

This is /pol/ tier shit. No wonder this board sucks
>>
Aaron.
>>
>>357868
Spelling was still a fuzzy sort of thing during much of the 19th century. It wasn't until quite recently that the idea of a single correct spelling for words took hold, especially for barely literate members of the lower classes.
>>
>>356617
Not just that, but the fact that he bothered to post it on an anonymous image board is crazy
>>
It was me. It's just a prank bro.
>>
>>359078
>This is /pol/ tier shit.
Agreed. It's a well known fact that not a single jewish criminal has existed since the dawn of history, since jews are this perfect infallible people (and they're not a people, they're a religion you antisemite) who have never done anything wrong.

Jesus fuck, mentioning that Jack the ripper was probably jewish is antisemitism now?
>>
>>359078
>jews never did anything wrong
>mentioning every other killer's nationality is ok though

fuck off with your oversensitive Tumblr attitude
>>
>>354919
A jew
>>
>>359078
>correctly saying jack the ripper was a jew is wrong
>reporting that a white police offer killer a unarmed Black child is a-ok
Libshit logic, everyone.
>>
>>359386
>correctly
>>
>>359078
And you just had to start something didn't you? Again, you're just as fucking bad. Read the thread and try not to call out /pol/ for everything, because guess fucking what, it ALWAYS STARTS A FUCKING CHAIN OF SHITPOSTING. Fuck off you stupid cunt.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.