[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /his/, I was wondering if anyone could tell me about this;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20141202_214651.jpg (2 MB, 2336x3592) Image search: [Google]
20141202_214651.jpg
2 MB, 2336x3592
sup /his/,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about this;
This is my great grandfather's it seems he was part of some protestant order in Newfoundland Canada, this was before Newfoundland was a Canadian province though.

I'll post a couple pics to make it easier to read. It says he was part of a royal black knighthood or something, not entirely sure what it's about. Any information will help.
>>
File: 20141202_214745.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20141202_214745.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>354360
>>
>>354360
>1904

Probably just some meme "Knightly order"
>>
>>354376
He was Anglo from Sommerset England and moved to Newfoundland, but the reasearch Ive done on this order suggests it's Irish which is confusing
>>
>>354360
ur grandpappy was part of the illuminati senpai
>>
>>354384
The Newfie-nati
>>
>>354380
>Protestant Order
>Ireland

Oh shit OP your grandad was a nigger
>>
>>354455
No, he was from Somerset England and moved to Newfoundland
>>
>>354360
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Black_Institution

Google nigguh
>>
>>354779
Don't think they were actually black desu
>>
>>354779
they were affiliated with the Orange Order. They weren't black.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.