[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that weird feel when romanian king from ww2 is still alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: King-Michael-Hitler-handshake.jpg (87 KB, 540x693) Image search: [Google]
King-Michael-Hitler-handshake.jpg
87 KB, 540x693
that weird feel when romanian king from ww2 is still alive

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_I_of_Romania
>>
>he got within reach of Hitler and didn't kill him

Objectively (OBJECTIVELY) world's greatest living monster.
>>
>>352078

Hitler wasn't so bad; after all, he did kill Hitler.
>>
>>352078
To Nuremberg!
>>
>>352116
Stormfag go back to /pol/
>>
>>352078
Send the Mossad get him!
>>
>>352078
why would you kill someone who was such a huge burden on the axis
>>
>>352119
Reddit tier joke here
>>
>>352125

>the meme
>your head
>>
>tfw the last WWI veteran died in 2012
>>
>>352078
You wouldn't have you fucking weak-kneed nancy faggot.
>>
>>353122

Say that to my face and not online and watch what fucking happens
>>
>>352078
Why would he kill his friend?

People don't realize that Romania was a Nazi sympathizer. They executed at least 250,000 of the jews.

After the WW2, Romanians basically allowed the jews to be migrate to Israel (or rather Israel wanted the jews to be safe). Romanians sold the Jews to Israels for money.
>>
>>353186
People also don't understand the geopolitical implications forcing Romania in those times to ally with nazi Germany and spout dank memes like you.

Also, Romania killing 250.000 jews? [Citation needed]
>>
>>353172
Address?
>>
My granduncle shook Hitler's hand, he's still alive.
>>
>>353195
yo momma's house WOOO
>>
>>353201
Quality post.
>>
>>353207
To be fair to me this thread is like 5% quality posts.
>>
>>351830
Look the link
>Michael_I_of_Romania
>_|_
Yes, you are right.
This man has made the biggest treason in our history, and we were the most craven nation from the 2nd world war.
On August 23rd 1944, he turned the war for us and placed us among allies, with americans and russians - our greatest enemies, with who we had fought in 1943 at Ploieşti (in the air, they have tried to bombard our oil factories, the biggest in the Axis), in 1943 at Stalingrad (only with russians) and in 1942 at Odessa.
He was so craven that he has turned against Germany, our greatest ally, just because of a quarrel after Stalingrad siege.
He isn't worthy to be shown and liked only because his age. Hitler wasn't a great personality either, Rommel and Himmler had made all his work. Hitler was greedy, as well as all the German people (see Wilhelm II).
>>
>>353228
>Germany, our greatest ally
lol what?

Half your country was earned by Entente soldiers fighting against Germany and their Austro-Hungarian allies.
>>
>>353236
Did you fathom about what war was I talking about?
>>
>>351830
"Shaking King Michael I of Romania's hand" has now entered my life goals.
>>
>>353238
Not much of a "greatest ally" if it lasted half a war, which they lost.
>>
>>353305
>half a war
4 years out of 5 isn't half a war.
Also, there was this great man who died in 2012, a romanian with some italian blood, named Ioan Dicezare and he had fought at Stalingrad and against tidal wave operation; but when Romania went in the alliance, he refused to fight alongside americans and russians, thus he pretended he is sick.
>>
File: b040329ar[1].jpg (486 KB, 2200x1452) Image search: [Google]
b040329ar[1].jpg
486 KB, 2200x1452
>>351830
Simeon Borisov Saxe-Coburg-Gotha of Bulgaria is also alive.
Technically he was tzar for a while during WWII, although a regency council did the actual ruling.

Him, the romanian king and the Dalai Lama are the only rulers from WWII still alive.
>>
>>353391
>thus he pretended he is sick.
Fuck I thought I had thrown some dodgy sickies.
>>
>>353419
Didn't understand. My english is not that advanced, I don't know the whole slang aside the Chan one.
>>
>>353436
Nah your English is fine, I'm speaking Australian mate.
A translation would be 'And I thought I felt bad for the times I pretended to be sick to get out of work.'
>>
>>353446
Haha. At least that airman had taken a meaningful decision.
I was the same guy, but my name wasn't displayed (magically) in the last posts.
>>
>>353193
>http://www1.yadvashem.org/yv/en/about/events/pdf/report/english/EXECUTIVE_SUMMARY.pdf

My numbers were bit wrong, this estimate state its inbetween 280k to 380k.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Romania
Romania passed 80 anti-jew legislation.
>>
>>352078
The Nazis would have won if it weren't for Hitler tbqhwy
>>
If we demonize Hitler too much then we forget about understanding his decisions. In so doing fail to learn from them and risk repeating.
>>
>>353410
He was actually elected prime minister again as an adult. Luckily he didn't try to seize the throne like Napoleon III did.
>>
>>353021
Imagine being that old. He would have legally been a senior citizen in the US during the Eisenhower administration, probably.
>>
>>355835
I'm Austrian, and I volunteered at a nursing home for a while to complete community service for school. There was a woman there that was 105 (this was in 2008) and had clear memories of living in Austria-Hungary and life during World War I. It was so surreal talking to her and hearing stories. The coolest part was that she was more together and less demented than people there in their 70s, you wouldn't even know how old she was if you didn't ask.
>>
>>355862
Maybe she was the only one without an prion infection. Prions scare the shit out of me.
>>
>>355895
Yes, any kind of dementia or neurological condition is one of my worst fears. When I was working there I saw some very creepy stuff. Like people sitting in room corners rocking back and forth and speaking in tongues creepy. Community service is usually some boring thing you get out of the way to graduate, but the whole experience gave me a whole new view of life. Living long is not as important as people say it is.
>>
>>353199
explain
>>
>>355835
>tfw best case scenario for all of us is to be old people for far longer than we are young people

I'm 21 and my back already hurts
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.