[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crossbow bans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: xbow.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
xbow.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
Good Chrisitan morrow my fellow men at arms!

I hath come to thee with certain queries, What dost thou thinketh of local churches and noblemen pushing for a papal ban on all crossbows being unchristian?

Parchment related, tis my Venetian crafted crossbow, chambered for both bodkin and broad-tipped bolts
>>
>>351228

Oh look, it's this meme again.

>We prohibit under anathema that murderous art of crossbowmen and archers, which is hateful to God, to be employed against Christians and Catholics from now on.
>>
>>351228
Dost thou refrain from treading on me?
>>
>>351228
Isn't there a subreddit for stuff like this?
>>
>>351365
you are gross, ungrateful clod, worthy of being numbered among the beasts.
>>
File: what the flip.jpg (148 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
what the flip.jpg
148 KB, 685x600
>>351955
>>
>>351228

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED
>>
>>351228
Alhamdulillah! There can be no better truth than Islam, no better rule than the rule of Allah swt, no better constitution than the holy, infallible and altogether beautiful Holy Qur'an, no better judicial system than the Shari'a of the beloved prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam that shames and condemns the kufar government the faithful have been yearning for after all these years of deception by these servants of Shaytan al-Rajim cursed be his name. Biidhnillah, the Wilayat al-sWEED shall surely be established. Inshallah, the time has come for the battles to be won! With the shahadah, the takbir, the sunnah upon their tongues, and as the faithful's hearts beat as one, the Sunnah is kept alive, the Khilafah will rise and the flag of Tawhid will shine bright before our eyes! TAKBIR!
>>
File: 1442963372816.png (113 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1442963372816.png
113 KB, 300x300
>>352938
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!
>>
>>352938
Begone foul heathen. Pester good Christians no more.
>>
OPm this puckle should make you chuckle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

>Puckle demonstrated two configurations of the basic design: one, intended for use against Christian enemies, fired conventional round bullets, while the second, designed to be used against the Muslim Turks, fired square bullets. The square bullets were considered to be more damaging. They would, according to the patent, "convince the Turks of the benefits of Christian civilization".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.