[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has command economy ever worked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Has command economy ever worked?
>>
good thread
>>
>>348394
Only during the industrialization process.
>>
Has "free" economy ever existed, and the real concept ever worked??
>>
>>349020
Nobody gave it the chance. A command economy however has had multiple attempts to prove itself as something. It didnt work.
>>
>>349059
lol XD i could say the same thing about communism
>>
>>348427
Past that you need to be an economic god.
>>
>>349059
In the fast 20's was the closet thing to a free economy, and what happend ohh yeah the biggest crisis in history 1929. And business man, and the neocons do not want free economy, they can play that game, they want all the conditions on their favor and fuck wide and easy.
>>
Has a "command economy" ever actually existed? Maybe some ancient near east civilization or the Inca count?
>>
>>350154
You do know why that happened, right? Germany couldn't pay back the God knows how much it owed and needed an entire loan from both France and Britain to help kickstand their shit back up. When those same buisness men needed their money that was held in Germany, now being burned, was when they thought learning how to fly wasn't so bad. Not a free market economy.
>>
>>348427
This. Because of inputs and shit.
>>
>>348394
Rome
>>
>>348427
The problem is casting it off once you've finished industrializing.
>>
>>348394
Yeah, in Ancient Egypt.
>>
>>350154
That's why farmer subsidies existed, as well as excessive railroad laws :^). Don't forget tarrifs to goyim.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.