[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some well quotable historical figures? I find Benjamin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Benjamin Franklin.jpg (994 KB, 3264x1240) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin Franklin.jpg
994 KB, 3264x1240
What are some well quotable historical figures?

I find Benjamin Franklin to be pretty based
>>
Marcus Aurelius is almost more famous for his quotes than for being the Emperor of the most powerful state on the earth in his time.

Voltaire and Shakespeare have mountains of quotes.
>>
>>347798
He always has his lips pursed, like this look of being mildly displeased like he never got to visit Europe or something.
>>
File: photo-george-washington.jpg (160 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
photo-george-washington.jpg
160 KB, 956x736
>>347835
But he did visit europe, he was a non voting representative for the colonies in London prior to the war, and a ambassador to france during and after.

Beside most portraits of that era have men with pursed lips, probably becuase their breath stank.
>>
>>347835
he did visit europe though, he was the colonial representative in london and later US ambassador to france and sweden
>>
File: George Washington.jpg (807 KB, 2722x982) Image search: [Google]
George Washington.jpg
807 KB, 2722x982
>>
Sometimes I wonder if the real Ben Franklin had a neckbeard.
>>
>>347798
>No milf quote
>>
>>347887
Whats the milf quote then....
>>
>>347896
>Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. …there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

>Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

Among other things
>>
>>347903
Also the part about how, hey, maybe the tits sag but the ass is still tight

Not even joking
>>
Martian Luther
http://ergofabulous.org/luther/
>>
>>347903
Well it was said he did have a habit of romancing older women
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.