[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /his/ stance on Serbia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Byzantine1355.png (803 KB, 865x698) Image search: [Google]
Byzantine1355.png
803 KB, 865x698
What's /his/ stance on Serbia?
>>
Someone post the pasta
>>
>>337098
Mini-Russia that managed to piss off its every single neighbor.

Also Serbs look like gypsy fucks.
>>
The ethnic cleansing guys
>>
THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING COUNTRY!
>>
>>337615
not that incredible

happens all the time in history
>>
they played themselves for most of the time tbqh

they managed to play bosnians but their genocidal ways got themselves bombed which was a more elaborate of way to playing themselves.
>>
>>337098
They did everything wrong
>>
>>337098
They always had the correct ideas which were ruined by stupid mistakes.

The Serbian Empire was a Greek-friendly neo-Byzantine state to replace the failing empire.

The Serbian nationstate and liberation of Austrian Slavs was a good idea, but it led to a world war because of terrorism.

The Pan-Slavic Yugoslav state was a good idea that would turn them into something more than a bunch of irrelevant states.

Fighting against Nazi occupation.

Genociding treacherous Mohammedans was a good idea, but done at the wrong opportunity.

Fighting over Bosnia was completely justified since it's heavily Serb-inhabited.

Seeking to unite with Srpska today is also justified.
>>
Only thing Serbia has done is start a world war. You are almost as bad as Albania.
>>
>>337098
In high school World History I had a Serbian girl in my class. She would get really defensive at the mere mention of Serbia, as if we all were ready to vilify them for the Balkan conflits, and/or assume they're the same as Russia.
>>
it is strong
>>
>>338031
soundy like your typical serb, pure escapism and "dindu nain"-mentality

>t. kosovo-albanian whose family was largely killed by serbs(they killed the old women first mind you)
>>
>>338133
>albanian talking about dindu
>>
A Serbian Movie
>>
>>338180
This
>>
My buddy has a long distance girlfriend there.
One day she went to a local park and someone had left a pet stores worth of dead animals there unattended.
This is how they live.
>>
>>337098
stronk
>>
>>337098
The most insecure country in the world
It's amazing how much nationalist fervour you can fit in a slice of the Balkans
>>
File: dbb.jpg (73 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
dbb.jpg
73 KB, 566x800
>>
Very unlucky and bitter.
t. Serb
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.