[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was said to be so religious he died a virgin Is this true,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: antonio-salazar.jpg (126 KB, 659x900) Image search: [Google]
antonio-salazar.jpg
126 KB, 659x900
>Was said to be so religious he died a virgin

Is this true, or did he spend the entirety of his dictatorship holding satanic orgies in Lisbon?
>>
>>334400

Documents from PIDE tell thathe was indeed a virgun,but has we all know PIDE isn't a trustwothy source.

He dedicated a lot of time to management in fact he was known to not sleep some nights to see how the number ofgold bars were coming thought.
>>
>>334400
Quite possible.

Best 20th century statesman by the way, above Lee.
>>
>>334400
Newton was also so religious he was probably a virgin when he died. At least, he never fucked any women. Like most really devout Christians, he had one big flaw like being a hardcore homosexual that made him be so devout to atone for his sin.
>>
>>334400
no satanic orgies, but he did had some supposed affairs with some womens, including one with a french reporter qt

This idea that he had no personal life and that he dedicated himself fully to the state, that he was a strict catholic man living a monastic life was just a carefully propagandized idea of his personality. It was somewhat like a personification of the state that he ruled.

>>336193
I'm sorry anon but thats an absolutely awful comparison.
Lee Kuan Yew actually developed the country and made its people rich.
Salazar did absolutely none of that. The only completely positive thing he did was keeping Portugal outside of WW2.
But even then, his stubborness almost brought an invasion by the US and England.
He kept Portugal completely isolated, and severely miserable.
>>
Many great men died virgins.

>Gordon of Khartoum
>Lawrence of Arabia
>Nikola Tesla
>Isaac Newton

Some even speculate that Adolf Hitler was a virgin. Even if he wasn't, he was sexually inexperienced.
>>
>>336245
Is virgin to be read as "closet homosexuals" here?
>>
>>336245
>Lawrence of Arabia
Was a poof wasn't he? That curiously erotic rape scene in Seven Pillars of Wisdom is pretty suspicious.
>>
>>336262
Doesn't matter. Didn't have sex.
>>
>>336245
>Lawrence of Arabia
Sex with dudes counts.
>>
>>334400
>Died a virgin
>Far-right reactionary
literally /pol/: the dictator
>>
>>334400
triple dubs

I am a virgin myself.
>>
lol, he had 3 girlfriends, one being a young french journalist.

>Salazar
>good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.