[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suppose, for one moment, that we were making a mascot about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: map_with_navy_retro_compass.jpg (79 KB, 515x252) Image search: [Google]
map_with_navy_retro_compass.jpg
79 KB, 515x252
Suppose, for one moment, that we were making a mascot about this board. A drawn mascot, that is.

If you were to design that mascot, and your choices would be between

A) A little ghost girl
or
B) An old man/woman

Which one would you pick?

http://strawpoll.me/5891747
>>
>A little ghost girl
What? No.
I pick the other one by default.
>>
Hello I'm here to discuss history.
>>
File: funny haha puke.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
funny haha puke.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>33106
>strawpoll
FUCK NO ABANDON THREAD ABANDON THREAD
>>
Stop using strawpoll, that shit gets hacked easily.
>>
>>33106
>only two choices
>the latter of which is clearly supported by all of two people
please keep your autism in one thread.
>>
File: ghosts.jpg (91 KB, 974x645) Image search: [Google]
ghosts.jpg
91 KB, 974x645
>>33106
>not posting the ghost oc and the old man oc so people can judge for themselves
>>
>>33106
Could you post/link any art of them?
>>
File: 1446360712079.png (406 KB, 872x1240) Image search: [Google]
1446360712079.png
406 KB, 872x1240
>>33255
This is a shitposting thread. What did you expect?
>>
>>33257
the old man oc was shit but i shared ghost girl
>>
File: 1446368908782.png (344 KB, 1752x804) Image search: [Google]
1446368908782.png
344 KB, 1752x804
>>33257
>>
>>33300
>>33285
>>33255
Ghost girl looks pretty cute to be honest, oldfag probably fits us more.
>>
>>33300
>>33285

I like the idea of an old greek/professor type of guy with a little mischievous girls that spots some shoddy facts or something on subjects. She could also somewhat /pol/ that the old dude constantly corrects her on.

That seriously reflects the board.
>>
>>33426
THIS.

Combine both ideas because fuck it.

Old academic with cute young ghost girl causing mischief and annoyance.
>>
>>33169
that anime was a fucking masterpiece
>>
>>33426

This, but I don't want to be represented by a bearded Greek, it needs to be a TRVE ROMAN.
>>
This issue can be resolved very easily.

The old statue man is true /his/, the old man that knows everything and what we all aspire to be. He represents us in our truest desires.

The little girl is ignorant and stupid, she's also a ghost because the board was made in Halloween. Lastly, she's ignorant and racist because she's /pol/'s spirit haunting this board.

Two tans for one board. I suggest drawfags make art for both of them instead of just one :^)

That way, everyone gets pleased!
>>
>>33558
ONE BOARD
ONE PEOPLE
ONE TAN
>>
>>33590
We are not one people though. You can see the clear divide between people who cant stand /pol/ /int/ and /lit/ and everyone else
>>
We're in /his/, the one thing we should know is to read patterns from the past.

The fact is the lolifags will get bored from this board and get out when another new board gets made and they're done shitposting and drawfagging us.

The old man will return when this board gets its own culture and the uncultured lolifags who clearly don't give a rat's ass about the rest of this board leave.

Do not worry, fellow /his/torians. When the dust settles, we will prevail. Just like history.
>>
Best board tan would be MILF tier Athena/Minerva, Goddess of Wisdom.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>33804
this is /his/tory not /wis/dom
>>
File: ayy.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
r34 when
>>
>>34043
Soon senpai
>>
>>34043
OLDMAN R34 CONFIRMED
>>
loli always wins
>>
>>34043
yes
>>
I don't understand why the loli is winning. Maybe we shouldn't decide this until shitposters leave.
>>
>>33106
An hour-glass shaped, old ghost
>>
Why does anime pedos ruin everything?
>>
>>33106
Why not both like we originally wanted
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.